Things I learned on CSI..........

......'And just so you know Physical evidence, my friend, is always better than an eye witness'

I learn so many great lines!!!

^^^ I know where it came from... a little place called "Spam Town". ;)

Ok kids, let's keep the topic interesting. I think I'm already being pretty generous in letting you throw out one line answers in this thread. Let's keep things legit in here, alrighty?

Things I learned on CSI:
~Always have an ultraviolet, or "black light" flashlight with you.
~Always have a bodygaurd
~Always wear expensive underwear when going downtown
~Never get someone else's car. Ever. Even if it's your job.
~That's not raspberry syrup on the rug in that house you're going to buy...
~Never have a crush on your boss. It'll just get wierd.

That sometimes it doesn't matter whats on the outside, it matters whats ib the inside... Not your feelings or inner slef, but your DNA.greg<3:D

No matter how down or dirty you get or no matter what you do your hair will stay in place, your make-up won't smudge and you will look good. Damn you CSIs heh heh. I also learnt that the killer will almost always been on the system. So much for committing a crime for the first time huh...

I learned what a furry was from Fur and Loathing in Las Vegas, which came in real handy when I met one. Kinda cute too, to bad he was happiest with stuffed wolfe animals :D

I so have a UV light that I carry around with me. Creeps me out when I turn it on because of all the white fuzz...

~relationships can come back and bite you hard.
~looking right = remebering; looking left = lying. Just clearing it up.
~It is possible for a person on CSI to die of natural causes
~Taking someone's DNA to look at under a microscope (for no reason at a is just plain creepy.

Use the right tense when you're trying to cover up a murder -- i.e. "She is my whole life", not "She WAS my whole life."

Back