The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with your ex-boyfriend, Jayne! Lets hope he wont get the impression that he turned you into a lesbian ;)

Ahhhhh, I cant believe my cat gave birth to three beautiful kitties! :D Under my brother's bed though, not too pleased that it wasn't under mine. :rolleyes: But still, three kitties! :D
I cant believe how cute the kitties are and they've been in my brothers room for 3 days now and we only just found it today. :eek:

Jayne I hope your grandmother gets better. ;)

kazzy said:
Ahhhhh, I cant believe my cat gave birth to three beautiful kitties! :D Under my brother's bed though, not too pleased that it wasn't under mine. :rolleyes: But still, three kitties! :D
I cant believe how cute the kitties are and they've been in my brothers room for 3 days now and we only just found it today. :eek:
Oh, cute... Can you take pictures of them? :p

I can't believe I started trainning today.
I can't believe I'm still alive! :rolleyes:

I can't believe I'm not tired anymore my eye is still twitching :rolleyes:

I can't believe I wanted to have 3 chapters finished by today (or tomorrow) and I'm still not done with the first.

i can't believe that i'm getting a blood test tomorrow. i havent had my period in 4 months :(

the worst part is, i can't have breakfast, or it "vill vess up zee test" in my doc's words. i need energy!

I can't believe I was actually cold this night :rolleyes:

I can't believe I had a dream about our new house, while I haven't even seen it yet. Yuk!

I can't believe I finally passed my driving test! I never thought it would end. And I can't believe how expensive car insurance is! I got a quote for nearly £2000. It's about £100 less expensive than the car!

Oh well done, but that insurance will kill you every time :(

I can't beleive in less than 24 hours, I will have left Coventry for good, having to say goodbye to my housemates, am very sad at the moment :(

I can't believe my dad wanted to tell me the swan-story for the third time again.. in one day.. short-term memory loss I suspect :rolleyes:

I can't believe my brother is supporting me in this whole MA thesis-issue :)

I cant believe that the POTC icon thing popped in before the deadline :D I only had 45 mins to make and post it to DaWacko *tries not to be too proud :lol:*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back