The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

wibble

Corpse
Welcome to the new thread everyone :) *passes around some brownies* :D Continued from the old one here .

I can't believe how rude it was of some friends of the family to just turn up uninvited to my Grandad's house today in the middle of lunch :eek:

Wow, thread 3 already? I feel happy for this thread. *eyes brownies*

*mouth full* Um, hey, we're, uh...*burp* outta brownies.

I can't believe I finally bought the Sims 2 for PS2.

I can't believe I got headed again today, and have a huge lump on my head!! That is the 3rd time this season it's getting silly :rolleyes:

Oohhh, congrats on the new thread. So many I can't believe's. Well, some of them are pretty much believeable but anyway..

I can't believe that cleaning has been part of my daily routine all this while.

I can't believe I forgot that it was my Mum and Dad's wedding Anniversary today! *slaps forehead* I had to rush out quick smart and get a card. :eek:

ok here's somethign i can't believe.

our school wants to stop kids smoking, so they find a way. when we want to use the bathroom, we have to sign in with a hall monitor, and show an ID, so we're not lying. then we enter the bathroom and have to leave the door open. the door to the room. it goes hall, doorframe, bathroom.

we shut stall doors, but the big wooden door they figure they can leave open if anyone smokes, they'll smell it. its so embarassing because they can hear you pee! and there's a mirror in girl's bathroom that allows you to see the pink stalls from the right angle outside the bathroom! its so sick i can't believe

should i do something? if so, what? what other way is there?

I can't believe that the weather the past week has been absolutely beautiful making it increasingly hard for me to revise.

I can't believe that I'm so lucky to be spending this summer in 4 different countries.

I can't beleive that we may no longer be permited to bring our own lunch to school. (It is supposed to be healthier. Right... :rolleyes:. When school lunch is healthier than home made lunch pigs will fly).

I can't beleive the school year is almost over for me.

I can't beleive I walked over 26miles yesterday, up four really big hills, and raised well over £250. I did absolutely no practice for the walk, consequently I think I'm going to have to crawl around my house today but I did it and I am so impressed by myself as I managed to keep smiling the whole way and enjoyed myself too. :lol:,
I'm representing girlguiding at county level at an international camp in the summer, so the moneys going to help pay for that.

Beautiful View, I say you retaliate! If there's a convient store near you, just walk out of class and walk down there. If they ask where you were, just sarcastically say "I was shooting up in the mens stalls."
Maybe you shouldn't say that last part, but definately retaliate! It's your right to go to the bathroom!

Anyhoo, I can't believe I cleaned my room. Something must be wrong with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back