The Closer

You're welcome and hope she enjoys the show, at first i didn't think i would, but i watched anyway and i was hooked from one little line:

Brenda: If I liked being called a bitch to my face I'd still be married.

:lol: :D

Ooooh, thanks for the spoiler Destiny.I have the feeling this season ender will be a cliffhanger. **scowels** Damn those writer! :mad:

Thanks again Destiny!

I just thought I'd remind viewers that the season finale is 70 minutes so make sure to stay tuned in!
Just wondering, who is the guy that plays Fritz he look awefully familiar...

*slaps self in head* Sorry.lol. I get you MOds mixed up and I thought you were lament since I just woke up from a nap. hehe

Okay, now I know where I've seen him...everywhere. 'Without a Trace', the 'Division', and 'CSI', duh!

:D Sorry i couldn't resist it's okay ;) glad i could help, totally understandable mistake. :)

The season finale was great
SPOILER SPACE

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>

Brenda got in trouble for 'conduct unbecoming' meaning she hasn't gotten along well with her colleagues. They all go complaining to Mr. Pope and threaten to get the IAB in on it. Brenda is asked to apologize but... does and doesn't. Her and Fritz talk a bit about moving in together and the story line with the piano is awesome.
I laughed out loud when Flynn said, "You've got great legs."

I know i thought that the ep was an awesome 70 mins, i can't wait to see what they do next season, i loved it when he was imatating her at the beginning and then she came up from behind him, and scared the crap out of them like that. :lol: totally awesome ending to.

OMG....I'm watching it right now...Prevenxa was so funny in the beginning mimicing Brenda.....I never laughed so much.

Thank you.... says Brenda and here so do the fans

season number: 2
episode order: 15
renewed through the 2005-06 season, in 2006

Does anyone know when season 2 starts. I thought the show was great and don't want to miss the start of the new season.

Back