"SQWEEGEL" Discussion **Spoilers**

I hate to be the negative nancy of the group but the episode was alright. Before I fell asleep on it. I was just uninterested the first time through but I saw it a second time and I can say that I loved some things about this episode.

1. I still have no idea who this Sqweegel guy is but I'm pretty sure that Zuiker has me permanently scared of men in latex that are cortortionists on the side and also car washes. I had a nightmare about Sqweegel, Mr.Zuiker. Way to go.:lol:

2. The writing had a nice blend of old tidbits for the fans and new plot about Sqweegel. Nice throwbacks in this episode.:)

3.Nick is finally shown working in his office.

4. Langston's little hourglass thing. When I saw that the first time I nearly passed out it was such a great moment for the show. For the first time in a long time CSI brought something up I'd never seen before in any other crime procedural. Good job.:thumbsup:

5. Ann-M. was...boring. She didn't really bring anything to the table.

6. Where the hell was Sara? Was she in the episode? Guess she had to go see her husband.:lol:

Overall, I think Zuiker should come back and write some more episodes. I didn't even realize how much I've missed his writing until he came back.

Solid A from me.I liked the case,the pairings and the ending was well done.If the show continues to be like this,I will even watch after Marg leaves.:thumbsup:

5. Ann-M. was...boring. She didn't really bring anything to the table.
Actually, she did . . . but only later in the episode, when it became clear that she had something to hide. But I do agree with you that early on, I found her acting to be surprisingly wooden. When she was trying to act the "willful-yet-flirtatious old broad" part with Laurence Fishburne, it just came off as sort of distracted, almost like she was talking to herself instead of another character. She livened up with her attacker, though!

I really enjoyed this episode, IMO its the best so far this season. I love having Anthony writing again because he knows his characters. I loved the reference to Stalker, it was the first thing I thought of when Greg found that stuff in the attic.

It was a thoroughly enjoyable episode and very creepy, the way CSI should be.

When she was trying to act the "willful-yet-flirtatious old broad" part with Laurence Fishburne, it just came off as sort of distracted, almost like she was talking to herself instead of another character. She livened up with her attacker, though!
Ohh...that was what Ann-M. was doing in that scene with Langston? Being flirty? I thought she was under the influence of some really good painkillers.:guffaw:She did liven up with her attacker though, byline. When she got thrown down the stairs I at first said, "Oooh, that must have hurt," and then I started to laugh after watching the scene a couple of times. But I'm also under the influence of cold medicine so it may not be the best reaction to laugh at someone falling down stairs.:lol:

Defiantly interesting how that guy can move. Something tells me this "Ian Moone" thing is going to be on-going. I am interested to see how it plays out.

It's not going to be ongoing. There is no plans to have him on CSI again.
That's disappointing in a way to just drop the story line. They should bring it back at some point later in the season, the episode just didn't feel like it was over for good.

I didn't like it :( There were just too many things that irked me. Ray's hourglass, cane, the "flirting" between him & Ann :p, no one accompanying him at first when the suspect was possibly in the house... Probably the main reason tho was no Sara :/

We SAW Greg!!! That was nice! & finally a mention of Grissom.

I only liked Ann with her attacker. But the sex shop :) A surprise by Lady Heather would've been funny.

Not my favorite but looking forward to next weeks.

I recognised the paramedic, and was sad that he died. Probably my unhealthy attachment to the recurring/supporting cast cropping up again :lol:

I only vaguely recognized him - looked him up on IMDB, and he's only listed for four episodes over the past five years (including last night). Seemed like the 'recurring character dies!' thing got a bit overplayed. :)

When she was trying to act the "willful-yet-flirtatious old broad" part with Laurence Fishburne, it just came off as sort of distracted, almost like she was talking to herself instead of another character. She livened up with her attacker, though!
Ohh...that was what Ann-M. was doing in that scene with Langston? Being flirty? I thought she was under the influence of some really good painkillers.

I thought it was more Ray being 'flirty' with her, and her being annoyed and wanting to be left alone (and I loved her telling him he wasn't cute and to go to hell :lol:).

i really enjoyed that ep. proberly my fave ep so far this series. i maybe alone there but this one was more interesting than the others so far and there was more greg :D so i was happy all round

Hahaha Raynn the "go to hell" made the episode for me!

I didn't like certain things but I agree with you DA300789. The case was most interesting compared to the others. I just remember cracking up everytime "Sqweegel" moved his body! What is he like a contortionist or something? :D

Hahaha Raynn the "go to hell" made the episode for me!

I didn't like certain things but I agree with you DA300789. The case was most interesting compared to the others. I just remember cracking up everytime "Sqweegel" moved his body! What is he like a contortionist or something? :D

Actually he is. The actor Daniel Browning Smith was apparently in the Guinness book for being the most flexible man (I think, don't quote me on that :lol:)

Omg that's awesome! Seriously he was creepy but he had me laughing! Especially when he whipped his head around! Hysterical!

Did anyone else think about Sqweegel that he was "spiderman's evil twin"? :lol: I swear that thought popped into my head a coupld of times when I saw him walking on all fours like that, plus the outfit kind of reminded me of Venom's costume. :lol:

Once again, I really liked this one. It had the creep factor for sure! It really seemed to me like someone's been listening to us. We had continuity ("Stalker" mention), more Greg, the team annoyed with Ray's "teaching", etc. :)

Did anyone else think about Sqweegel that he was "spiderman's evil twin"? :lol: I swear that thought popped into my head a coupld of times when I saw him walking on all fours like that, plus the outfit kind of reminded me of Venom's costume. :lol:
Seriously, I was thinking Spiderman a bit. I thought his freaky moves made him that much more creepy.

Back