"SQWEEGEL" Discussion **Spoilers**

At least this serial killer isn't after a CSI. :rolleyes: Well...not that we know of. :lol:

As for the cross promotion, this show is Zuiker's baby and I'm thankful for it. The cross promotion doesn't bother me because I think it will be just as high quality as all of his work. :)

As for the cross promotion, this show is Zuiker's baby and I'm thankful for it. The cross promotion doesn't bother me because I think it will be just as high quality as all of his work. :)

I agree. If I had a new project and I'm the creator of a hit TV series I would definitely use myself to promote myself :p.

At least this serial killer isn't after a CSI. :rolleyes: Well...not that we know of. :lol:

I agree too. Plus it is really something different for the show, so it will be an interesting one.

Well, if the writers can keep me interested about this Mr. Sqwee serial killer I may consider buying Zuiker's next project. I just saw that the script is by the god himself Mr.Zuiker so I'm definately going to watch this episode now.:)

On the behind the scenes video thing (it must've been linked on here sometime, or I wouldn't have seen it), Zuiker says that "it will continue" in the next book.. I just hope that the story works well-enough as a standalone CSI episode, because I have no interest in buying a book just to find out what happens. :confused:

The premise of a "forensic-proof murderer" does sound interesting, and I'm looking forward to how the team deals with this. I just don't like feeling like I "have" to buy/read something else just to get the full story.

The premise of a "forensic-proof murderer" does sound interesting, and I'm looking forward to how the team deals with this.
I too am curious about this and how the team will deal. I am also curious as to how he'll eventually be caught if he's leaving no evidence behind.

Had it been anyone else, I think I would have probably questioned it, but I agree. This whole CSI franchise is Zuiker's creation, so why not.

one person not listed in the credits, but we know will be in this episode is Caryn Mower. She'll be the stunt double for Ann-Margret. She's been on the show before - a couple weeks ago as the woman Sara punched, and also in "Gone Dead Train" as the lady with rabies who bit Catherine.

ETA:
I'll also be intrigued to see if they include any kind of "Happy Face" reference in this one with Marg & A-M. They did when 'Happy Face Murders' co-star Henry Thomas guested in "If I had a hammer" (with the 'happy face' fingerprint)

Last edited:
local heroes=dog catcher..

next episode..Nick is on the case of the dog catcher serial killer only to be caged himself and fed Pedigree dog biscuits....:lol:

Wait..that's my fanfic idea. *runs off.

Who could it be?

Question: Can you tell us anything about the CSI episode with Dita Von Teese and what exactly happens between her and Greg? —Courtney
Ausiello: Sure can’t. Would you settle for a little scoopbit from this week’s episode? A recurring character gets killed. There’s also this: Catherine and Nick visit a sex shop as part of an investigation, and we learn that Cath is something of a regular customer.

From Ausiello.

Who could it be?

Question: Can you tell us anything about the CSI episode with Dita Von Teese and what exactly happens between her and Greg? —Courtney
Ausiello: Sure can’t. Would you settle for a little scoopbit from this week’s episode? A recurring character gets killed. There’s also this: Catherine and Nick visit a sex shop as part of an investigation, and we learn that Cath is something of a regular customer.
From Ausiello.
OOh really?? Interesting in both bits. I wonder who gets killed.

And Go Cath! :guffaw:

Who could it be?

From Ausiello.
OOh really?? Interesting in both bits. I wonder who gets killed.

And Go Cath! :guffaw:

The only recurring characters listed for this episode are Officers Akers and Mitchell, and Sara. (At least those are the only ones I recognize by name.)

Both officers are also listed in next week's episode cast, but I can't see Sara listed for the next two weeks.

Anyone heard any other rumors? :confused:

Back