Sig.Bann.Chall.Thread #3 - Ch. #38 - Too Sexy For My... ~ Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sig.Bann.Chall.Thread #3 - Ch. #36 - CSI Humor ~ Results!

Man, I loved this challenge! :D

Congrats to the other winners!

Oh, and thanks for the first place, everyone :)

Good job on the challenge, Egeria. :bolian:

Congrats to all the other winners, and thanks for the third place. I thought all of mine kind of stunk, so I was suprised. :)

Special congrats to MyFutureCSI for a first place in her very first challenge! Great job!

Last edited:

Man, I loved this challenge! :D

Congrats to the other winners!

Oh, and thanks for the first place, everyone :)

Good job on the challenge, Egeria. :bolian:

Thanks for the votes guys! This was the first time I ever entered a banner challenge.

Congrats everyone.

congrats to all the winners:bolian:

Good job everyone! Congratulations to all the winners. I'm very impressed with all the entries!

Congrats to the winners!!! Your banners were too funny :lol:

Congrats to all the winners!

Myfuturecsi, great job on your first time entering. 1st place! Way to go girl!

congrats to the winners and thanks for the votes. I really wasn't sure that mine were all that humorous so I'm real surprised to get 3rd place. :lol:

Good job on running your first challenge egeria and to myfuturecsi in getting 1st place in her first banner challenge entered. :thumbsup:

Susan

Congrats to all the winners! Great job:thumbsup:

WOW, thanks for the Challenge Runner Snorted with Laughter :D
Great job everyone, congrats to the winners :thumbsup:

Wow, second place? :eek: Thanks so much to all of you who voted for me, I definitely wasn't expecting that... Thanks again guys, and congrats to all of the other winners. :D All your banners were awesome!

Sig. Banner Challenge #37 - Weapon of Choice

As the title suggests! Your banner must include a character from ANY of the CSI shows with a weapon. They do NOT have to be holding or using the weapon, just have one in there somewhere! I only ask that for this challenge, please use caps only, no promo pics. Enjoy the challenge, be creative and have fun!

Here are some caps you can use if you want to, or if you check out this thread, in the first post you can find links to various sites providing screen caps.

Vegas1
Vegas2 (from my personal collection ;))
Vegas3
Vegas4
Miami1
Miami2
Miami3
Miami4
NewYork1
NewYork2
NewYork3
NewYork4

Remember all three CSI shows can be used for this challenge.

Rules

Please read all the way through (and thanks to previous challenge runners for these!)

1. Banner can be no bigger than 220x75 pixels (this is the maximum size in the board rules). I will be checking the size of each entry and will re-size them if they are not correct.

2. You can submit up to 3 banners. Sorry, no animated banners are allowed. Please make sure the banners are original for the theme. Don’t send in banners already in use or that have been posted in the banner thread, I can not accept them.

3. Don't post your entries here, please pm me, egeria with both the image and the link. (For those with less than 100 posts you can post just the URL.) And for those who can't send a pm, please see my profile on different ways to contact me to send your entries. If you DO email me be sure to include your screen name.

4. Please title your pm as Banner Challange #37 - Category (i.e Beginners, Intermediate, or Advanced) - if you are not sure check out the guidelines or Where Do I belong threads.

5. Please submit entries by 7.00pm GST Thursday 12th March.

6. And although you all know this please no vulgar language. Also this is an anonymous challenge please don't post the banners until the challenge is over, if you do you will be disqualified. Also, please don't go asking people to vote for you!

Anyone on the board may participate.

Have fun and hope to see your entries soon!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back