**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just excited to see Ryan's name....

Made my night. My week. MY MONTH.

Thank you. :D

I am so releived to here that Jon will be back. That made my decade. :):thumbsup: Wouldn't be the same without him; and of course I wouldn't be watching. I just hope for a good storyline for him.

I am just glad to have the news Ryan will be back out of the way and now a good storyline please?!

While Jessie may not have been my favorite character, I didn't want his storyline to end in this manner. I would have prefered that tptb tied up his storyline and he just went back to LA; or something to that affect. Maybe the second episode of the season?

It would be too bad just to kill him off. But the path of least resistance seems to be these writers' motto:(

Well this is encouraging. Looks like TPTB are reacting to the great feedback from Eric and Ryan running in the season finale and giving us some more. Maybe they will listen to other comments also.

I hope so as well.

Well this is encouraging. Looks like TPTB are reacting to the great feedback from Eric and Ryan running in the season finale and giving us some more. Maybe they will listen to other comments also.
Exactly! When I read this I was like: what a fresh idea! Eric and Ryan chasing someone...(hope they will be shirtless...). It seems like they do react on what fans say.
As for the second part of your post, I do think they listen to their fans recently. The storylines are more interesting, EC more subtle(despite all the drama, but I guess it's more to please a casual viewer as both hiphuggers and anti-hiphuggers don't like it), more team interaction...there was a progress in the last few episodes. As it comes to EC in season 9 it's not possible to make both groups happy...
loveshower.gif
i like how you think, less drama be great
2lbkos0.gif
.....it make us tired with those drama
157fs68023.gif

I just love how Ryan can feel dizzy because of heights (s7 comes to my mind) but he has no problems chasing a guy on foot over rooftops :lol::lol: that is one hell of continuity :lol::lol:

Thanks for the spoilers :thumbsup:

^^
Dizzy or not,he still did it. Before season 7 he had worked some higher heights on cases so it was actually that one episode in season 7 that lacked continuity.At least he was remembered for the episode and it seems action packed,and we get to see him run..Besides,maybe they're speaking of lowtop roofs.

I don't have a heights issue, but I would have been scared to death if I'd had to be in that crane too. It just isn't something that's 100% stable. It was shaking too much.

Anyway, love the fact that Ryan and Eric are going to be running on foot after the suspect. I love when they do that. :) Thanks for the info, delkolover. :)

Exactly! When I read this I was like: what a fresh idea! Eric and Ryan chasing someone...(hope they will be shirtless...). It seems like they do react on what fans say.

Heh, would love for them to listen to this one! ;) I think that's the best way to fight the shift to Sunday night - running, shirtless Eric and Ryan. It'd keep my attention, anyway... :lol: Love the idea of them chasing the suspect over rooftops; not sure why, but seems like I'm not the only one either. :D

Thank you very very very much for all these spoilers! You've made my day!

Concerning Jesse no surprise for my part. I think that he didn't feet very well with the CSI team.
I hope that we will see more Ryan and Nat this upcoming season.
My dream would be to see Ryan and Calleigh working together as they did in season 4, it was so amazing! They can have a great chemistry so I would love to see that again.
And of course I'm very happy to see Adam Rodriguez coming ful time next season, I missed him!

Okay so... Ryan and Eric running... A++ from me. Now I don't even care what the episode is about... ;)

Shallow. Shallow! I know, but common, we can't deny that was an amazing scene.... :D

Haha. Jk... but seriously, I can't thank everyone enough for the spoilers. I really can't wait. AND when I get home and am not on my cell, I'll say a little more. :)

5yjbztv.gif
Delkolover do you might
16.gif
i ask you , if there any spoiler about e/c special.....
treeswing.gif

Sorry to disappoint...but didn't see anything in either ep about E/C...they work the cases together but it seems like the writers are trying to get back to ways of old and having everyone work with everyone at different times. Like Eric and Ryan working one scene together then Ryan is with Walter etc...they seem to be switching it up...at least in the first two eps that I could see...definately more so in 902.

More on 902...

There is a little secondary storyline going on in the ep...as there almost always is. Sara Dawes, a friend of Kristen (the victim) worked the table that Brady Jennings was at while at the club....she seems to be harboring a little secret in the form of being a drug mule for Richard Elsen, a CEO of a big company. She has a young son Luke so when offered to peddle perscription pills like Vicodin and perocetes she agrees b/c she needs the money but when she short changes some buyers they come looking for her. And who does she call? Who comes running to her rescue? That's right Horatio!

He helps her when the thugs she short changes break into her house and threaten her and then he pays a visit to Elsen and demands he leave her alone (based on that I am assuming that Elsen may have set her with the shortage of pills b/c he wanted to cut his losses but I have no confirmation of that, it is just my opinion) or else.

There was a little more but nothing really worth noting...if someone else has access to the spoilers and feels like posting whatever I didn't feel free.

As always, spoilers are subject to change w/o notice and almost always do! ;)

Sorry to disappoint...but didn't see anything in either ep about E/C...they work the cases together but it seems like the writers are trying to get back to ways of old and having everyone work with everyone at different times. Like Eric and Ryan working one scene together then Ryan is with Walter etc...they seem to be switching it up...at least in the first two eps that I could see...definately more so in 902.

;)
thankyou.gif
DELKOLOVER FOR THE INFO & Spoiler
dancegirl2.gif
EVEN THOU
tissue.gif
I'M SAD b/c no spoiler of e/c but i'm still happy that
greenstars.gif
the team work together back
loveshower.gif

I know I haven't been here in forever, first and foremost, thank you to delkolover & vegaslights for the spoilers, I was beginning to miss the show. Secondly, hello fellow Miami fans, I hope you are enjoying your summers. Great to see everyone new and old.

Ok so spoilers coming fast right now....

Ep 902 untitled at this time is about a rising football star Brady Jennings who is on the verge of being the number on draft pick and therefore on the edge of a very big pay day. And yet, he is a little overwhelmed and humbled by it all.

He is at a party at Club Trapeze with beautiful woman swooning over him asking him for his autograph and just wanting to get close to the rising young stud. His wanna be agent Chip Ford is trying to show Brady what life is gonna be like for him when he signs his big deal by going first in the draft and making him his agent.

Brady doesn't quite know what to do...he doesn't want to assume anything. He almost has that southern boy innocence about him and is overwhelmed by the expense of the champagne and the attention the women are garnering on him. But one woman catches his eye, bottle girl Kristen Banks.

The two have a little interlude in one of the clubs privates room and when he awakes sometime later, Brady finds a very dead Kristen Banks laying next to him. Panicking, Brady grabs his clothes and flees the scene. We constantly cut back and forth to Ryan and Eric chasing him on foot over rooftops....Brady is in very good shape and Ryan and Eric are having an extremely hard time keeping up with him.

As they look into Kristen's murder further, the team discovers that someone is trying to extort Brady Jennings and the team feels Kristen was just one half of a duo working to extort alot of money out of the rising athlete and it was her partner who may have murdered her...but they aren't sure.

As always spoilers are suject to change and almost always do!

Lmao, at the 2nd episode, Delkolover, any idea who wrote this one?? Hilarious to say the least.

Vignes[smallgir please lend me some of those smiley faces, so I can show how freaking exited I am for some SPOILERSSSS! Thanks Delkolover, I think I'll cry in the scene where they're saying goodbye to Jesse though.:(

Vignes[smallgir please lend me some of those smiley faces, so I can show how freaking exited I am for some SPOILERSSSS! Thanks Delkolover, I think I'll cry in the scene where they're saying goodbye to Jesse though.:(
banana_smiley_42.gif
HEY chear, sorry for late reply
connie_mini_bump.gif
i glad you find all my different smile's enjoyable
shm_mhm.gif
, and sure i would love to share or tell you where i get those, JUST go here http://www.pic4ever.com/index.htm ! hope it's help
dancegirl2.gif
and please feel free to call me ''vignes or v'''
2uge4p4.gif

Thank you Delkolover & Vegaslights! Delkolover, welcome back!
It's been awhile since I've been on and coming back to see some spoilers did it for me, I'm a happy girl now. Lol, although I would love to see some E/C spoilers! But good things come to those who wait. Haha. ;-)

Thanks V!!! yay, can't for next season now
studsmatta.gif
! Eric and Ryan running over roof tops, oh yeah:drool:. It reminds me of season 5 when there was a severed head at the wild driving party kinda thing and they had a running scene, what's episode again? Oh 'High Octane' and the actors messed up the dialogue when they ran past an exploding garage because they had only one chance to shoot the scene haha:lol:. The writers really are bringing back the old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back