**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the spoilers.
I am not that much of a fan of reality shows except for the Apprentice and Amazing race.
So, I am not that excited about having another episode of CSIM on reality shows because as other people have said, we already had one in late season 7 and also like people said, I really think the show needs some writers who are more original.
Anyway, like mjszud said, maybe this one will be different.

Thanks a million for the pics, Mayra!:thumbsup: Although we already knew that Emily would be back for Season 9 of CSIM, it's still great to see official pics of her from episode 1, showing that Calleigh is OK. It looks like they've already started doing the "hide-the-pregnancy" shots ... in one of the photos, Calleigh's stomach (and Emily's baby bump) is hidden behind a table and some strategically-placed items.:lol:

Yeah, Florry86, it seems like that poison gas must've been very mild, since several of the people who "fell down" in last season's finale are standing around, looking completely hunky-dory. ;) I guess it wouldn't be the first time that we've seen our "superhuman CSIs" in action. They take a lickin' and keep right on tickin'!:guffaw:

Last edited:
Here's a larger team picture(minus Walter and Jesse)
CSI-Miami-4.jpg

Thanks for the larger pic, greatfan! Good to see the team together (of course, it would've been better w/Walter, but he's probably w/Jesse, or maybe he got seriously hurt too? :confused:).

Can anyone post larger images of the other promo pics - they looked pretty good, but I can only pull up small images. Thanks!

Thanks for the larger pic, greatfan! Good to see the team together (of course, it would've been better w/Walter, but he's probably w/Jesse, or maybe he got seriously hurt too? :confused:).

Can anyone post larger images of the other promo pics - they looked pretty good, but I can only pull up small images. Thanks!
I'm on the internet on ma Nintendo Wii right now so i cnt post the link 2 get the larger versions but i can tell you. just go on spoiler tv, go on the CSI Miami section and there should be things tht say stuff like CSI Miami Additional Photos or Larger photos and click on the one tht sez larger photos and then it should show the photos, but 2 get them up larger, u wil have 2 click on one of them and wala, u have big pictures.

I found this in YT, it has all the Season 9 set photos in good quality http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1aBLF-XDjM

Here's the link for the larger images: http://www.daemonstv.com/2010/08/27...iere-new-photos-is-callie-dead/csi-miami-205/

Thanks for the enlarged photos -- I was curious about that purple screen they were staring at, & looking closely you can now see it says 'All Fall Down' .....looks like a wierd x-ray or something though :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back