Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Quench Your Thirst!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said the SAME thing as well! I look back at season 1 and see how much the actors have changed and that was only 6 years ago. i wonder how they are going to make them 12 years younger. I guess the makeup team will have their hands full. Well, make up did make Brad Pitt look like an old man in Benjamin Button. Also, I wish they would have continued with the finale and I didn't want Eric to be in a coma. i mean he's already been through this when he was shot before. I wonder if this has anything to do with that bullet that is still in his head. Callleigh's shot, if she really hit him, probably didn't help. Now I'm more anxious than before for Sept. 21st!![/QUOTE]

I know! I mean Em is way pretty now, but she used to look very different. Luckily she still has those sparkling greens so that and a wig might go a long way. David had the same hair but he does not look the same as he did in NYPD Blue, Jonathan has to have someone else play the teen. I think Adam is going to be the easiest just slap a wig on him and roll with it. And Eva is just "a science project for the best looking women in their 40's and how do they do it ?". SO if she is in the flash back , it should be no problem. They are going to have to use a lot of filters with the camera lenses, though....

And the romantic that I am . I am hoping that Cal did not shoot Eric....

But even if I am a romantic with this matter, I am also a fan of quality television. And I feel that this show has some roads they need to travel still to get there. And I also think that all the characters should have air time. Like I wrote earlier.

I'm so confused. I read the news reel at CSI Files and I saw Eric has a bullet in his head. Now is this the bullet that's already in his head or did Calliegh really shoot him and this is a completely new bullet? Does anybody know?

I always thought that it is the bullet that he had lodged in her temporal lob since No Man's Land/Man Down. I don't think he got shot. And, c'mon Calleigh shooting Eric in the HEAD? :rolleyes: I don't believe it.

I'm so confused. I read the news reel at CSI Files and I saw Eric has a bullet in his head. Now is this the bullet that's already in his head or did Calliegh really shoot him and this is a completely new bullet? Does anybody know?

I always thought that it is the bullet that he had lodged in her temporal lob since No Man's Land/Man Down. I don't think he got shot. And, c'mon Calleigh shooting Eric in the HEAD? :rolleyes: I don't believe it.

Yeah, that would be over the top even for Miami...

She couldn't have shot him in the head because after she made that shot, it showed him and there was no blood/wound anywhere near his head.

If Calleigh didn't shoot him, the question is why is he in a coma? Did the accident force the bullet that is lodged in his head to move causing the coma? Or (like i've suspected since the finale) did the Russians kidnap Eric and torture him like they did with Ryan or even shoot him themselves? It is going to be interesting, but I'm wondering why they didn't just continue with the finale storyline for the premere? Why this flashback? Maybe Eric is dreaming of how he and Calleigh met, or Calleigh and the rest of the team are reminising of how they became a team while in the hospital with Eric. Grrrr, questions, questions, questions...now I really can't wait until Sept 21st! :drool:

^ I doubt the russians would have had enough time to do that to Eric before the team found him. Besides, that'd be a total rip off of WISC. I thought that the bullet fragment still in his skull was ruptured when he hit his head on the steering wheel of the car...?

My best bet is that the accident that Eric and Sharova were involved in caused Eric to hit his head which caused the bullet fragment he still had to move. I read that the fragment was not helping the swelling in his head which is why they had to remove it as soon as possible. My hope is that the writers can use this moment to completely remove any fragment left in his head and Eric can just leave that behind him and not worry anymore about that thing being inside his head. Then he can just move on from that and it won't be of any more danger to him.

It doesn't sound to me like the Russians will be involved in this any longer, & I hope it's a done deal, cause quite honestly it was one of their weaker storylines, imo. In the end, the suspence of all the "targets" & stuff just didn't deliver - I'd rather it just be done with, & they roll onto something new.

There's no mention of Eric recovering from a bullet wound in any of the spoilers I've read. She may have missed or grazed him.

As far as chubby Ryan, still can't picture it.

I'm really just happy to see Alexx and Tim (hopefully) back!

:lol: OKAY. I am sooo confused now about what's going on in this episode. Some sources are saying different than others. BLAHG! The only thing I know for certain is that it's pretty much centered around Eric and Calleigh, and we are going to be brought back to 97, and there is a teenaged Ryan, anddd a bunch of loose ends that need tying up.

Here's hoping Rory will be in this episode. It makes the whole episode make more sense. Hopefully a Eric/Calleigh centered episode will tie up certain loose ends. Then we can move on to interesting cases with everyone involved:thumbsup:

^ I doubt the russians would have had enough time to do that to Eric before the team found him. Besides, that'd be a total rip off of WISC. I thought that the bullet fragment still in his skull was ruptured when he hit his head on the steering wheel of the car...?

Guess we can't let Ryan have all the fun (sentence dripping with sarcasm).

My best bet is that the accident that Eric and Sharova were involved in caused Eric to hit his head which caused the bullet fragment he still had to move. I read that the fragment was not helping the swelling in his head which is why they had to remove it as soon as possible. My hope is that the writers can use this moment to completely remove any fragment left in his head and Eric can just leave that behind him and not worry anymore about that thing being inside his head. Then he can just move on from that and it won't be of any more danger to him.

I take it the fragments shifted enough for them to be safely removed. I was under the impression that if they tried to remove them Eric could die. And if the bullet did rupture as Wasabi read, I will be curious to see how fast Eric recovers. If it is TV time, it won't be long.

That makes sense. I didn't think she shot him. If that is true and the Russians don't have him, I bet Eric is wondering the everglades in sort of a daze or something and then finally colapses. The team will probably find him unconsious. Eric will then heal quickly from surgery and we'll get back to normal!!

I heard they would start on the 20th. Must be close by because Hill Harper posted on twitter that he had gotten back to LA today cause NY started filming tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back