Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought of something. What if in addition to being Ryan's sponsor in gambling anonoymous, what if Mark is also Ryan's brother-in-law therefore making Billy still be Ryan's nephew? Hmm... don't know why I didn't think of that before.

Adam's interview awwww! Forrest Gump reference made my day :)

About Ryan's storyline, bravo on continuity. It's about time that was mentioned again. I agree with maddyann that the boy might look like Ryan to fool people into believing he is Ryan's son or is related to him. I think that's a good explanation. Either way I like the story. If he's Ryan nephew we get to meet someone from his family and if he's the sponsor's kid we get continuity with the gambling storyline.

How did I miss that spoiler?! oh my goodness...

So....how is that little boy even remotely connected to Ryan if it's that dude's son? Maybe the dude is a brother-in-law?

And I don't understand the sponsor thing....How do you sponsor someone in a support group? I'm just all confuzzled.

But HEY we get some continuity on the gambling thing! BWAHA!!!!!!!!!

I agree with maddyann that the boy might look like Ryan to fool people into believing he is Ryan's son or is related to him.

Yep, me too. Maybe Eva's comment about meeting Ryan's "family" was part of the set up to fool us also, or it was backwards & we meet Nat's family member & the mysterious face of the past is on Ryan's part :confused:

Anyhoo, there's a intro summary for 'Gone Baby Gone' on the front page & there's nothing about the montage. Either they've skipped this detail or it's in the following epi 'Power Trip'. Guess this is going to call for some patience....which I don't have by the way. :D

So....how is that little boy even remotely connected to Ryan if it's that dude's son? Maybe the dude is a brother-in-law?

And I don't understand the sponsor thing....How do you sponsor someone in a support group? I'm just all confuzzled.

Sponsor just means that if you get the urge to gamble, drink, drugs, etc again, you call your sponsor (who is also a recovering addict) to talk you out of it. The sponsor usually has many years of being a recovering addict under his/her belt.

Sponsor just means that if you get the urge to gamble, drink, drugs, etc again, you call your sponsor (who is also a recovering addict) to talk you out of it. The sponsor usually has many years of being a recovering addict under his/her belt.

Ohhhhhhh ok. Thanks! Well, this should make a good storyline then. It's a little weird that Ryan will be dropping the kid off at school. Maybe it's a brother-in-law who happened to be a gambler in the past? ooo I can't wait!

Hey Everyone,

Since we are all talking about, Gone, Baby Gone, I thought I would post these here to share with everyone. It talks about the 150th epsiode and how it emotionally affects our characters. Whooo Hooo. I love to know we are going to learn more about our favorite characters. :thumbsup:

Enjoy!

HCrazy :cool:

HCrazy thank you so much as always :angel:

Yeah it looks pretty good this episode, can't really wait to watch it since we should know a little bit more about all our fav. characters :D

I can't believe we've already watched 150 episodes of CSI:Miami :eek:

So, in the 'Gone Baby Gone' the focus will be on the effect a kidnapped child has on Horatio and his team... Is that the episode where we see tidbits of CSI's life? It would make sense. I just hope it won't be all about H (again).

If you've seen every episode of Miami, by episode 150 you will have at least spent 6,750 minutes of your life to it. That's 112.5 hours! And if you're like the rest of us, you've spent waaaaay more than that watching your favorite reruns!

The article mentioned that it was how it affects the whole team so I don't think it's H alone.

I too am wondering if this is the episode where we see more of the team's personal lives?

I found some spoilers about Ryan's sponsor and Billy's father. He's name is Mark Sherman, he was a drug user and gambler. Horatio finds him beaten up by a strange man. Apparently, he confesses Ryan that he's using drugs again. It turns out that Ivan Sarnoff coerced him into betting again.

There were some more tidbits. Looks like Calleigh knows a lot about horses and some dude is impressed with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back