Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think some guys are attracted to "bad girls" just as some girls are attracted to "bad boys", so maybe Frank is one of those guys who likes the "bad girl" type. :lol: I dunno, it would just be fun to see him with a woman. I'd love to meet his kids too. :D

I hope we get to meet his kids eventually. Hell, even Frank deserves a private life.:p

Yeah, I don't think he hit her either (though I did at first, but after seeing that ep again, I changed my mind). I was reading a fic one day (not a Miami fic) and someone was having a nightmare and a friend tried to wake them and the person was fighting someone in their dream and accidentally hit their friend. Anyway, I got to thinking since Yelina was pretty adamant about the fact that it wasn't what Horatio was thinking... what if maybe what really happened was Rick having a nightmare, Yelina tried to wake him and accidentally got hit in the process? The thing is, the writers never explored that further.

There's no doubt in my mind he hit Y. Ray, jr hinted at it to his Uncle H, and Y and Rick separated. Just because you like Rick, don't go into denial. Otherwise good people do bad things. We can just hope Rick was so shocked that he went out (off camera, of course) and got some counseling and now that will never happen again. Do you really think TGTB are gonna let anyone but Horatio be "perfect?"

Sorry if this has already been posted. It is an article on Lucy Lawless.
Thank you so much for the article Kat:thumbsup:.
I alwas loved Lucy Lawless on "Xena" :lol:, but I have to say that she seems a pretty interesting actress.
Unfortunately, I only watched "Xena" dubbed and trust me it was shocking for me to watch this promo:eek:, shocking in a good way.
Can't really wait to see what's she'll do, possibely being Lady Heather of Miami:lol:

Lady Heather & Frank????:wtf: Please mjszud give up imaginating these scary things:p:guffaw:

Just because you like Rick, don't go into denial.

No denial here at all. I was only offering other possible scenarios. It is possible to accidentally hit someone after all. There are a lot of different ways that could have happened. That's all I'm trying to say.

Rick did seem much calmer the last couple of times he was on than he was before. Maybe he went to anger management classes (that should be a mandatory requirement in all schools and work places as far as I'm concerned lol).

I alwas loved Lucy Lawless on "Xena" :lol:, but I have to say that she seems a pretty interesting actress.
Unfortunately, I only watched "Xena" dubbed and trust me it was shocking for me to watch this promo:eek:, shocking in a good way.
Can't really wait to see what's she'll do, possibely being Lady Heather of Miami:lol:

Lady Heather & Frank????:wtf: Please mjszud give up imaginating these scary things:p:guffaw:

I can't wait to see this episode. Is it Monday yet? :lol: I am keeping my fingers crossed that her role will be a recurring one. Lucy is always interesting. She plays both good and bad (and in between) really well. But, it's funny that we're talking about her possibly being Miami's Lady Heather cause Lucy did play a dominatrix in a movie once. haha.

Ok here's what I just found;)
Interview with Adam Rodriguez
by TV Guide.

I won't talk about the last question 'cause I was :wtf: when I heard his answer, but OMG it's incredible I saw him dressed like a human being:lol:
Plus he talks about other stuff :p

There's no doubt in my mind he hit Y. Ray, jr hinted at it to his Uncle H, and Y and Rick separated. Just because you like Rick, don't go into denial. Otherwise good people do bad things. We can just hope Rick was so shocked that he went out (off camera, of course) and got some counseling and now that will never happen again. Do you really think TGTB are gonna let anyone but Horatio be "perfect?"

THANK YOU :thumbsup: I think you'd have to be deliberately ignoring the fact that Rick has/had a very bad side. I forgot about Ray Jr telling H about it. I am sure Rick got help - he would have had to. However, your assessment of Horatio being perfect IS incorrect. Horatio himself knows he's not. He knows he has issues - as we saw in From the Grave going to confession. He denied getting help. After that mess with Rick, the two of them faced each other in the elevator and Rick demanded H get help and he said he'd get help after he solved the case. He went to his girlfriend instead. He's not dealt with Speedles death, he did take questionable measures to find justice for Marisol's murderer, and he knows he's tweaked the law in his favor. But many can agree - if it puts the bad guys behind bars...

My gut feeling is IF Rick and Horatio became pals, that takes Rick's ability to be unbiased away whenever issues do come up. Rick needs to keep his distance. I think you are looking for something much more than just a proper biz relationship, HnStetler and GregNickRyanfan and that wouldn't be appropriate considering their positions in the Police Department.

I never said Horatio and Rick should be best buds (as sad as it is, that's probably a little unrealistic at this point). But, maybe they could at least get along as well as Grissom and Ecklie now do. I mean they took Ecklie from a seemingly heartless, annoying jerk to a person who actually has some compassion. Why can't they do the same with Rick? I don't think that would be asking too much. Ecklie is still unbiased, but still manages to get along with Grissom much better now than he did in the past (though the two are not best buds and probably never will be).

I did mention that Rick could possibly have anger issues. But, I think it would be interesting if the writers explored what in his past (early past not the whole Horatio got the job he was in line for thing) may have caused his anger issues. If Rick did voluntarily go to get help, then bravo to him. That would mean that he knew he needed help. I just wish the writers would explore his character a little more. I think they've tried to make the character too one-note which due to the fabulous acting of DLS was something that the writers didn't achieve. :lol:

I'd like for the writers to make Rick a hero, at least just once. I mean, he could save a kid from being hit by a bus or something... or could keep someone from getting shot, whatever. Just give him something else to do besides cause trouble for Horatio and the other CSIs. :lol:

by TV Guide.

Adam's "Forrest Gump" impersonation had me :guffaw:

Last edited:
No problem. :) I'm not opposed to any pairings with Horatio (not even slash) as long as they don't interfere with my other ships :lol: , but if I had a gun to my head and was asked to choose who I want Horatio with, I'd say Yelina. :lol: So, I guess that makes me a H/Y shipper. :lol:

I do agree with you that Horatio isn't perfect. He's definitely made mistakes. The only problem is that the writers sometimes write his mistakes as if they are nothing more than a personality quirk or something. :lol: I just get so frustrated with the writers. It's like they're afraid to say Horatio has flaws (which everyone in the entire world does), with the exception of the confessional episode, as you mentioned.

Was the From the Grave ep after Yelina and Rick broke up? Cause if it was and Rick was telling H to get help maybe it's cause he himself got help and knew how beneficial it was for him and thought maybe it'd be beneficial for H as well.

The whole "Lost Son" thing bugged me anyway. No one cried except for Alexx. Everyone else just looked more stunned than anything. Calleigh almost cried, but she didn't. I mean Nick shed at least one tear over Warrick's death, you'd think that with Speed and Eric being best friends that Eric would have done the same. I don't think any of them dealt with Speed's death, although Eric was in therapy recently, so maybe he has.

Anyone heard anything about whether or not Yelina will be in anymore eps this season? I wish we could see Kyle and Ray Jr. interacting. Have they even met? :lol:

Last edited:
Okay, we're getting a little far from spoilers here. Though I can appreciate that some of this [Stetler/Horatio/Yelina and related etc.] has to do with what Corey Miller said in the interview about wanting to bring Stetler back, it's leaning toward past episode speculation and character interactions instead of actual spoiler discussion.

So I absolutely encourage that this fantastic discussion/debate be continued in the Horatio thread, Stetler thread or you may even feel free to create a new topic on it. :) But we need to keep this thread principarily about spoilers now--which we're getting back to but in case some want to continue the above mentioned subject, those are the options. ;)

Also, arcadian7, I don't believe you can accept PMs yet so I'm going to have to put this here: Your signature banner is a tad large for our forums. It should be no larger than 220x75; yours is 450x100. So it would be appreciated if it could be ammended in some fashion. (Some in the fan art forum might be able to help if needed) Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Also, arcadian7, I don't believe you can accept PMs yet so I'm going to have to put this here: Your signature banner is a tad large for our forums. It should be no larger than 220x75; yours is 450x100. So it would be appreciated if it could be ammended in some fashion. (Some in the fan art forum might be able to help if needed) Thanks. :)

Here you go, arcadian7. I resized it for you using resize2mail.com :)

signature.jpg

===

When is it that the episode [with the little flashes of everyone getting beeped into work] is supposed to air? I'm anxiously awaiting that episode. :lol:

When I looked in my 'edit profile' section "add signature image", it stated 20 kb or 450 x 100 pixels. I thought I had abided by that - when I saved for web, I made sure it fell into those guidelines. My apologies. I'll have to create a new one because you can't read it now... Sorry, but someone should look into that.

And as for bringing up the H/Stetler past - I think in order to ponder what's going forward, it's vital to revisit the past. I'm very interested in what Corey has in mind for Rick. He's a great character even if he's not well-liked.

I'd like to start a thread as I do think this is great conversation. Stay tuned!

When I looked in my 'edit profile' section "add signature image", it stated 20 kb or 450 x 100 pixels. I thought I had abided by that - when I saved for web, I made sure it fell into those guidelines. My apologies. I'll have to create a new one because you can't read it now... Sorry, but someone should look into that.

That is actually something that was asked to be looked into so hopefully it'll be changed soon. When we moved from UBB to vBulletin, that's what the system defined for signatures so TBonz made an announcement that the banner sizes would remain at 220x75 and it's also stated in the Miami Info & Help Thread. I can understand however if it was missed but now you know what the proper sizes are. :)

And as for bringing up the H/Stetler past - I think in order to ponder what's going forward, it's vital to revisit the past. I'm very interested in what Corey has in mind for Rick. He's a great character even if he's not well-liked.

And that's perfectly fine. :) But a lot of it was did Rick hit Yelina or how Horatio did/didn't deal with things etc. so that's what I was highlighting in case some wanted to further that debate. Anyhow, I can't wait to check out the thread you made. :D

GregNickRyanFan said:
Anyone heard anything about whether or not Yelina will be in anymore eps this season?

I haven't heard anything yet. :( I'm sure our spoiler scouts will let us know but it's looking like a big bummer in the Yelina department this season.

GregNickRyanFan said:
When is it that the episode [with the little flashes of everyone getting beeped into work] is supposed to air? I'm anxiously awaiting that episode. :lol:

I believe it's either 'Power Trip' or 'Gone Baby Gone'. (but that's going by what the date was set for it and it coorelates to 'GBG' but it was supposedly supposed to happen in 'Power Trip'. :lol: So I'm not sure which one it is.

by TV Guide.

I won't talk about the last question 'cause I was :wtf: when I heard his answer, but OMG it's incredible I saw him dressed like a human being:lol:
Plus he talks about other stuff :p

Now, that's how I want him to be dressed on the show. Is it that hard? He is absolutely breathtaking :drool:

At first I had to do a double take. I'm not used to seeing him without a floral pimp shirt on!

HAHAHAHA When he did the Forest Gump thing I totally couldn't understand what he said.....I honestly thought he was speaking Greek or something. :rolleyes: LOL I guess that's what happens when a New Yorker tries a southern accent....Oh my gosh...I feel stupid now..:guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back