Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, I so want Horatio and Kyle to have a firm chance to be father and son and the only way for that to happen is to either dispatch with Julia or put her in jail. She still needs to be made accountable for her previous 'evil' involvements... just keep H true to himself and not fall prey to that viper. Hopefully he will know better than to get himself mixed up with her - mother of his child or not... she's not good for him being on opposite sides of the law...

7x07 - Cheating Death

A MAN IS FOUND HANDCUFFED AND STABBED IN HIS HOTEL ROOM, WHILE A PRANK AT THE LAB CAUSES A RIFT IN THE CSI TEAM AND THREATENS THEIR INVESTIGATION, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, NOV. 10

Lucy Lawless ("Xena Warrior Princess") Guest Stars

"Cheating Death" - A man is found handcuffed and stabbed in his hotel room, while a prank at the lab causes a rift in the CSI team and threatens their investigation, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Nov. 10 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
Dr. Tara Price............... Megalyn Echikunwoke

RECURRING CAST:
Valera............................................... Boti Bliss
Jane Bartlett............................ Samantha Quan

GUEST CAST:
Steve Howell.......................... Andrew Walker
Christina Dodd........................... Wendy Glenn
Dan Becks.......................... James MacDonald
Audrey Yates............................. Lucy Lawless
Mario Vega.................................. Shalim Ortiz
Lisa Radley............................. Vanessa Branch
Martha...................................... Jenna Gavigan
Andrew...................................... Charlie Bodin
Hotel Manager........................ Marco DeSilvas
Golfer.............................................. Greg Hain

WRITTEN BY: Krystal Houghton
DIRECTED BY: Sam Hill

Isn't That the Eppi that Tara is suppose to ask Delko out for drinks? Wonder if the riff is between Calleigh & Eric? Could their be some Greeneyed monster moments between the two lovebirds? OOOOOh! Lets have a catfight MEEEEEEOOOWWW! (Calleigh to Tara: keep yourpaws off my man!) that would be a good tile for a eppi!)

Isn't That the Eppi that Tara is suppose to ask Delko out for drinks? Wonder if the riff is between Calleigh & Eric? Could their be some Greeneyed monster moments between the two lovebirds? OOOOOh! Lets have a catfight MEEEEEEOOOWWW! (Calleigh to Tara: keep yourpaws off my man!) that would be a good tile for a eppi!)

I think that Eric is supposed to pull a prank on Tara, or she is supposed to do it on him and then they go out for drinks... I can't really remember...

Well as far as I know the team is supposed to pull a prank on Tara. Then, Tara is supposed to pull another prank on Eric & she's also supposed to be asking him out for a drink.
I don't know if it means Eric is gonna have relationship w/ Tara &, honestly, I don't want to know it:p, but Eric is going out for a drink w/ her.
Maybe there will be also the rest of the team but, know TPTB's spirit it will be impossible:lol:

I doubt Eric will be having a relationship with her, he cares to much for Calleigh. Ooooh a catfight? cool:lol: calleigh will definatly win!! :lol: wow im really excited to see that eppie! but i think that this may be good for her b/c it may push her to tell him how she feels seeing Tara flirting with Eric and asking him out for drinks may make her do something about it and finally open up. To be honest i dont like Tara at all, i miss Alexx it was so nice the way she talked to the dead and when she said " i always thought that it was my duty to be the last voice they heard" where as Tara is boring, its not quite the same without her :( i mean shes got some big shoes to fill, i hope we see Alexx again in this season :)

I do not mind Tara - after all, she ISN'T Alexx - we can't expect her to be just like her. Tara is young and new... and the jury is out on her as far as I am concerned right now... I'll see how I feel after seeing her a few more times. I do miss Alexx - between her and Horatio, they were like the mom and dad to the younger CSIs...

As for E and C, I really doubt TPTB will actually hook them up this season. If you watched the end of that epi, Calleigh sorta gave Eric a gentle nudge back - I mean, she doesn't seem interested in really getting involved - not yet anyway. I know she smiled walking away but what caring good woman wouldn't feel a little tickled to know someone did care a great deal for you? I have a feeling they will drag it out just as they kill us fans for a Horatio/Yelina hook up. Bet it will all come together when CSI Miami is ready to ride off into the sunset forever...

Here's another thought... what if the "rift" isn't Calleigh and Tara, but Natalia and Tara? I suspect that Natalia still has feelings for Eric (though she was acting nonchalant about it when he said Tara was cute) and may get jealous of Tara.

I doubt Eric will be having a relationship with her, he cares to much for Calleigh. Ooooh a catfight? cool:lol: calleigh will definatly win!! :lol: wow im really excited to see that eppie! but i think that this may be good for her b/c it may push her to tell him how she feels seeing Tara flirting with Eric and asking him out for drinks may make her do something about it and finally open up. To be honest i dont like Tara at all, i miss Alexx it was so nice the way she talked to the dead and when she said " i always thought that it was my duty to be the last voice they heard" where as Tara is boring, its not quite the same without her :( i mean shes got some big shoes to fill, i hope we see Alexx again in this season :)
As for Tara I perfectly agree w/ you about the fact that nobody can replace Alexx, but, it happened more than once in this show, she stil can be a good character.
We all know that Alexx was the best one among the team, I used to call her "The Lady of Miami" & at first when I knew that someone was going to replce her I said "no way, nobody is gonna replace her!".
As it happend w/ Ryan I judged the subsitute too son.
I'm glad I didn't make the same mistake, I did w/ Ryan for years, w/ Tara.
Obviously, she can't replace Alexx, but, at the same time, she's not supposed to replce her. She there to fill a role, bad or good one it doesn't matter. She's jsut doing her job & in a proper way.
" I always thought that it was my duty to be the last voice they heard", agreed, but then, again Tara is not Alexx;). I know they probably took the wrong decision by taking another balck woman, but Tara is not Alexx.
I think we should see Tara as Tara Price, not Alexx Woods.

The story between Tara & Eric. I for once would enjoy to see it just for one reason: Eric has to move on. Calleigh didn't change anything after reading those file. Yeah she can have feelings for him, but she doesn't show them, so "Eric Delko or Butterfly Boy, move on!!!"

^^ I don't think Eric will move on. You don't just move on once you realize you want to settle down with someone. That's a big deal, IMO. I think that writers want to torture us a bit more with this, but I think that Cal and Eric will get together. I just hope it won't be soup-opera like.

I'm really interested in finding out about that rift. It must be something serious if it's gonna threaten the investigation.

^^ I don't think Eric will move on. You don't just move on once you realize you want to settle down with someone. That's a big deal, IMO. I think that writers want to torture us a bit more with this, but I think that Cal and Eric will get together. I just hope it won't be soup-opera like.
Well I hope they get together as fast as possible for the same reason, but, since it's getting too soap-poera like, I'm getting annoyed by both Eric & Calleigh.

Moving on from the shipping stuff, one of the worst thing for our menal health of the world, IMO:lol:, I posted some pomo pics on the other thread & I have to say thank god for 3 things:
-no shipping pics
-Calleigh smiling (I had began wandering whather she was still able to smile:lol:)
-Horatio holding a baby :adore: , one of the cutest thing in the wrold

Last edited:
Okay, so get things settled.
I got an email from Corey Miller saying that everything between Eric and Tara is purely proffesional, and there's nothing more.

Ok why can't two people, boy & girl, go out for a drink just as 2 friends???
Tara & Eric are going out for a drink as friends...so if you think that Eric's feelings for Calleigh are so strong, why are you still worried he'll have a new girl named Tara Price? I don't get it. it was just a simple spoiler, it didn't say "Eric is kissin Tara on the mouth"
They're just going to drink a beer as buddies, after a day passed pulling pranks on eachother.
It's normal, it's nothing shocking or worrying.

Anyay back on topic, 'cause I don't think this is the shipping debate;). I can't wait to watch "Cheating Death" 'caue finally we're gonna see the team pulling a prank, especially having fun which is very important IMO. They didn't have fun for years.
I also can't wait to watch "Gone Baby Gone" just because I know H is gonna hold a baby.

Last edited:
I hope it's not some stupid prank like someone putting a bucket of water above a door.

Wait. That would be funny.

But seriously, if it's going to compromise the investigation I hope it's something ANGSTY! MUAHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back