Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^HAHAHAHA great avatar!!!!!

Maybe the episodes where Kyle was listed as a regular they cut those scenes out.

7x06 Wrecking crew

A 200-FOOT CRANE CRASHES INTO A MIAMI HIGH RISE, PUTTING CALLEIGH AND DELKO IN JEOPARDY AND KILLING HORATIO'S BEST HOPE OF CATCHING A RENOWNED CRIME BOSS, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, NOV. 3

"Wrecking Crew" - A 200-foot crane crashes into a Miami high rise, putting Calleigh and Delko in jeopardy and killing Horatio's best hope of catching a renowned crime boss, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Nov. 3 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

WOW, I'm excited, but wait, what are Eric and Calleigh doing in a condo:wtf:?? I thought it had something to do with a witness like in a court room or something like that, mmm... maybe they were visiting the witness!

Episode 711 is called "Tipping Point"

There aren't many spoilers for this ep out at this point. Hopefully there will be more coming but from what I gathered is a Reverend who is trying to clean up a nasty gang filled part of Miami is murdered.

When a former gang member is released from prison and the Reverend is killed with the same weapon that he used to commit his first crime with, H and the team immediately suspect him. But when it turns out that he might actually be helping the authorities, focus switches back to his old gang. And when it is discovered that the gang has stolen a large amount of explosives, it is a race against time to figure out what the target is and when the bomb might go off and who killed the Reverand.

As I said, there wasn't much to go but if there is more I will let you guys know ;)

There aren't many spoilers for this ep out at this point. Hopefully there will be more coming but from what I gathered is a Reverend who is trying to clean up a nasty gang filled part of Miami is murdered.

When a former gang member is released from prison and the Reverend is killed with the same weapon that he used to commit his first crime with, H and the team immediately suspect him. But when it turns out that he might actually be helping the authorities, focus switches back to his old gang. And when it is discovered that the gang has stolen a large amount of explosives, it is a race against time to figure out what the target is and when the bomb might go off and who killed the Reverand.

As I said, there wasn't much to go but if there is more I will let you guys know ;)

Aw, this episode sounds so sad! Sounds like it will be a good one, though.

What's known so far about next week's ep? The promo with Kyle has me curious.

Just this: taken from the front page of the spoiler thread :)
-7.05 is titled "Bombshell"

(Formerly titled "Shop 'Til you Drop")

"Bombshell" - When the CSIs investigate a murder in Miami's hippest fashion boutique, Horatio discovers that Julia's instability has turned her into a ticking bomb, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Oct. 20 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

"Two young girls, Kim and Amy are trying on clothes in an expensive upper class store when a small bomb inside a piece of clothing goes off killing Kim and injuring Amy."

It also appears Kyle gets in a fight and Horatio is called.

Valera, Julia, Kyle, and new A/V Tech Sally Thorpe are in this episode.

Thanks for the spoilers Delkolover. :thumbsup: You da bomb!!!

I figured I would put it all up now instead of waiting for the long version... which I will end up putting up too! :lol:

Enjoy.

CSIMiami Promo, "Bombshell" Ep- 705

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzfPjoMpjLI

HCrazy :cool:

Hey MJ, or should I say, IaMJekyl?:lol::lol::lol:

So Kyle is no longer listed as a series regular? :wtf: I know I have not been able to be around much lately - so I may have missed something. :lol:

yay for Valrea being back. Maybe she will actually process DNA again instead of Natalia doing it. :rolleyes: :lol:

Yeah- good to see Valera is back. Some times when Natalia is doing all the DNA processing it seems they have forgotten Valera exists.

Hey MJ, or should I say, IaMJekyl?:lol::lol::lol:

Hi honey :D Thanks for the link.

As much as I really could care less for Julia, Im anxious to see what her problem is. Sorry to sound insensitive but it would be nice if this "closed" her part of the H/Kyle arc - to a degree anyway. Maybe she could off somewhere far far away to seek mental help & then we wouldn't have to see her for a while. :p

Some times when Natalia is doing all the DNA processing it seems they have forgotten Valera exists.
They wouldn't have this problem if they actually played on the fact that Natalia is a CSI now & not supposed to be a labrat anymore - but I know what you mean.;) TPTB just really suck at playing out these characters these days, or rather the past few years :rolleyes:

Aw it kind of reminded me of 'Ashes to Ashes' for a second until I kept reading the words 'gang' and 'explosives'. :lol: Sometimes they just go a little far and beyond what they need to these days. I could have settled for a Reverand's murder but what can you do.

Thanks for the information, delkolover! :D

iaMJekyl said:
As much as I really could care less for Julia, Im anxious to see what her problem is. Sorry to sound insensitive but it would be nice if this "closed" her part of the H/Kyle arc - to a degree anyway. Maybe she could off somewhere far far away to seek mental help & then we wouldn't have to see her for a while. :p

Agreed, I'm kind of hopeful that the storyline will either end the arc or develop it sufficiently enough to put some of the questions to rest. Perhaps they're trying to make her into an even more sympathetic character by giving her a disorder/some type of mental illness whether it be short term or longterm. Either way, it seems like an interesting episode.

Wow sound like a good one, thanks for posting delkolover!!!;):):thumbsup:

iaMJekyl said:

Agreed, I'm kind of hopeful that the storyline will either end the arc or develop it sufficiently enough to put some of the questions to rest. Perhaps they're trying to make her into an even more sympathetic character by giving her a disorder/some type of mental illness whether it be short term or longterm. Either way, it seems like an interesting episode.

I agree. How many times will Horatio's Ex and/or his son get into trouble before one of them goes to jail and stays there. Not that I want Kyle in jail, but his mother, well that's another story. She irritates me, and I hope that they stick her in an asylum or jail. I'm just saying...:brickwall:

Wow sound like a good one, thanks for posting delkolover!!!;):):thumbsup:

No probelm :D

There aren't really anymore spoilers out on the ep that are any more interesting than what I reported other than a shady funeral director who won't allow a mother to bury her daughter until she pays her bill. Natalia discovers that the director is taking advantage of the deaths related to gang activity by promising the greiving families one thing but charging for another.

Nothing else really to report after that that wouldn't give the ENTIRE ep away! ;)

Hope this eppy w/Julia resolves things as well-I mean she's tall,blond, inherited Billions supposedly, has her kid back and lives in Miami-why would anybody be depressed? As for Kyle, I love any excuse for Horatio to come parent that boy some more before he grows up to be any more messed up than he already must be... SHopping thing sounds cool too-teenage girls shopping or lifting? wow that's middle class for sure...haha

iaMJekyl said:

I agree. How many times will Horatio's Ex and/or his son get into trouble before one of them goes to jail and stays there. Not that I want Kyle in jail, but his mother, well that's another story. She irritates me, and I hope that they stick her in an asylum or jail. I'm just saying...:brickwall:

I'm with you. I'll be upset if it's Kyle who did something and is being sent back to jail--but I think even the Miami writers no not to recycle a storyline after like ten episodes....or do they? :shifty:

I think it would actually make sense if Julia killed someone. They could send her off to jail, effectively getting her off the show without using the oh-so-familiar "killed off" storyline. Then Kyle goes with H. Yay! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back