Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
crankyjules said:
Certainly. That makes three of us ... you, 1csimfan, and myself. Three to share the pain. Three to share the muttering of profanities in deepening madness. And if we time it right, we could get a nice rhythmic thang happening. Instead of The Three Musketeers, we could be The Three Frusties.

Make that four. He was likely just joking though - CBS would kick him in the head if he let info like that out.

They don't tend to confirm info like that, do they? I notice that whenever we have spoiler information posted in the news forum, it always ends with the disclaimer that the above information was not confirmed by CBS, Alliance Atlantis, etc...

Second, Spoilers! So much coming up, I can't wait! It'll be nice to see Reed again, and I do wonder how Mac will handle it all. I'm curious to see Nelly Furtado's performance, too. So much to look forward to, it's good to be a CSI NY fan!
Yep, definitely a lot coming up, and I'm excited to see it all. ;) I'm especially interested to see what they're doing with the Reed storyline. :)

I'm not sure how I feel about Nelly Furtado on the show, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. And even if she sucks, well, it's just one episode. :p

Tonight's episode should be good--and possibly hilarious. I'm looking forward to Flack in this one. :lol: Let's hope they didn't get rid of the good lines/scenes with him. :p

Definately some great Flack moments coming up tonight unless they changed the script. I'm looking forward to a couple things he's supposed to say.

Hmmm... you know, all of this speculation about Carmine's E-online interview has me thinking. He did say "making love," and not sex. "Making love" makes me wonder how he really feels about the relationship.

Maybe I should stop thinking about this and go bang my head against that brick wall.

Wow. Am I the one that truly just doesn't care AT ALL one way or another? They're either shoving D/L in our faces or they're dropping the pair completely. And I just stopped caring about whether it happens or doesn't happen.

Anyway, perhaps Hawkes comes into contact with the blood? After "Raising Shane", it seems possible that Stella would react strongly to Hawkes being in that kind of danger.

Springmoon said:
...He was likely just joking though - CBS would kick him in the head if he let info like that out...
Although I'd very much like it to be true ;), I doubt that that last part of his remark is. But I do take it as a confirmation that the whole D/L isn't dropped yet :)

Well, I'll believe it when I see it. None of us knows exactly what was said. A two hour talk could have been cut down to a few lines. Reminds me of promos...shortened and mixed up to get people thinking something else.

I'm just excited for the new episode tonight. Don't really care right now about what happens when Lindsay comes back or the finale.

We know that Stella, Hawkes, and Flack work together and Danny and Mac work the other case. Where does that leave Lindsay? I'm thinking she's stuck in the lab again (with 3 minutes of screentime total) because before she leaves Danny the note, she askes Hawkes where he is. If they're working the same case, shouldn't she know??

Maybe I should stop thinking about this and go bang my head against that brick wall.
Let's go. Where are our other two partners in crime?

Wow. Am I the one that truly just doesn't care AT ALL one way or another? They're either shoving D/L in our faces or they're dropping the pair completely. And I just stopped caring about whether it happens or doesn't happen.
Ooh, dd is pissy. Me likey. :devil:

*goes to play with Adam's beard*

You know, I saw that tvguide.com lists Emmanuelle as being in this week's episode. I think my brain has come down with the dumb, because I didn't remember that. :p I swear, all of the episodes are starting to run together. :lol: (Is tvguide.com wrong, or is she in the episode?)

Faylinn said:
Ooh, dd is pissy. Me likey. :devil:

*goes to play with Adam's beard*

Playing with Adam's beard sounds like good stress relief to me. And sorry to snap, but it seems like a silly debate to be having considering no one's even 100% sure Anna will be back for the finale. And there are so many other interesting spoilers floating around.

Ah, but the silly debates are fun. :p

Speaking of Anna--still no news on the baby? She's got to be about to pop if she hasn't had him/her already. It's almost February...

Faylinn said:
Ah, but the silly debates are fun. :p

Speaking of Anna--still no news on the baby? She's got to be about to pop if she hasn't had him/her already. It's almost February...

Oh, let her take her time. ;) The sooner she gives birth means the sooner she comes along back to NY. Which, IMO, I couldn't give a car if it wasn't for another three or four months.

New ep title. EP 18 SLEIGHT OUT OF HAND.

Mac, Stella, Flack, Danny, Hawkes work the A case. No Angell or Peyton from what I have seen.

Also Lindsay is back in this episode.

We find out more about her back story.

And it seems like Carmine was telling the truth, because at the end of the episode Danny is in Montana with Lindsay and from the way its worded, I think he is there as more than a concerned friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back