Season 12 Spoiler Pic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following Shane is sometimes worthwhile.. and sometimes kinda disturbing. :shifty:

Today was a good day for pics. :) I'm hoping Jeffrey Hunt posts a few too, when he gets done driving around the desert looking for places to hide dead bodies. :lol:

Oh, please elaborate! :lol:

#justanotherridiculoushotday :p

I do like the CSI pics though, since I can't really check the forum from work, but I can get Twitter on my phone easily. (Just need forums to develop mobile versions!)

Following Shane is sometimes worthwhile.. and sometimes kinda disturbing. :shifty:

Today was a good day for pics. :) I'm hoping Jeffrey Hunt posts a few too, when he gets done driving around the desert looking for places to hide dead bodies. :lol:

Oh, please elaborate! :lol:

#justanotherridiculoushotday :p

This is off topic discussion. Let's move the thread along please.

:lol: :lol:

Thanks for the pics everybody! :hugegrin:
I follow DLA also, and just recently followed you too vegaslights. Lovin' the pics! I'm not that excited over George's shirt though :lol:

I do have one new thing to bitch about though! When I had my Blackberry, it would push Twitter after every post, but now that I have an Android, I have to manually retrieve Twitter postings, and sometimes I forget to check because I'm so used to them coming automatically :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back