Season 12 Spoiler Pic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I remember Sara wearing some kind of boots with block heels before at least once. However, in this pic, the woman in question appears to be wearing what looks like a scrunch style boot with short, skinny stiletto heels... so you're right, probably not Sara lol. Scrunchy type boots are definitely not Sara's style lol.

Thanks for posting the info & pics vegaslights!

The Ward girls beat you to the George pic, but it's nice to know that the girl in the photograph is a guest star, and great to see her with Jorja too! :hugegrin:

Just found that - on your twitter page. :lol: (I got you in my favorites list just in case :shifty:)

Following Shane is sometimes worthwhile.. and sometimes kinda disturbing. :shifty:

Today was a good day for pics. :) I'm hoping Jeffrey Hunt posts a few too, when he gets done driving around the desert looking for places to hide dead bodies. :lol:

Just found that - on your twitter page. :lol: (I got you in my favorites list just in case :shifty:)

Following Shane is sometimes worthwhile.. and sometimes kinda disturbing. :shifty:

Today was a good day for pics. :) I'm hoping Jeffrey Hunt posts a few too, when he gets done driving around the desert looking for places to hide dead bodies. :lol:

Oh, please elaborate! :lol:

Oh, please elaborate! :lol:

Oh please don't. :p And I got mine from following DLA. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back