Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Which thread title do you like the best?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Wolfe's Den

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #25

Kristine: Thank you a million times for the wonderful screen caps:thumbsup::drool: You are too good to us:)

Welcome back LovinMyGreggo

And on the weight discussion, hey he's in his 30's now he's probably gonna naturally start filling out, all that means is there's more of him to go round :drool:
And as for his weight... I don't really see it either. I see he has matured and filled out a lot more than when he started the show, which is to be expected. I personally think weight looks better... I don't know, the past two seasons he's looked better than ever! He was never bad looking at all, though. :)

Jon's weight is not an issue with me (I am sure he is more aware than anyone about it, besides as we have all stated he is hot hot man regardless:drool:) Actually, I have been thinking of ways those of us on the Jon thread, can assist him in getting back in shape. We could take turns chasing him around the set:devil: someone could hold his ankles while he does sit-ups and I know we can get no end of volunteers to hand him towels and water while he works out:devil: Ahhh, Jon in workout clothes, all sweaty...:drool:(slaps self)..stop that!!

George Eads (Nick) did the same thing, if you think about it. Around S.5 he started to really look different. I know he had a medical condition, but he really didn't lose the weight back either. AND here again, he looks MUCH better now than he did before!!!

I agree. The weight gain looks good on him:thumbsup:

I liked the scenes Ryan had with Jesse. I really hope these two become friends. I think they have great friendly chemistry.

Oh at the very least someone who isn't automatically hostile toward him.

And how cute was the Eric/Ryan handshake scene? Two handshakes in one scene. Wow! I'm impressed. I loved the friendly vibe there. And I loved that the first thing Ryan said was, "Hey, man. How you doing?" Aww... :)

Ryan truly cares about the people he works with, and it shows:thumbsup:

This was a thought and potential trivia which I'm hoping you Ryan fans can confirm.

Yelina not only got him on the team by recommending him to Horatio but she also played a part in him getting him removed because of his gambling right?

Ok, with my whole giving up watching CSI miami thing...I was doing so well, until i saw this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/lennongurl/CSI Miami Bolt Action/ba30.jpg
:scream::drool::scream::drool::scream:

He needs to stop being emencely pretty when he smiles like that...he really does. I'm trying not to watch here! :guffaw:
You know you can't give up watching our guy.
You know you want to look!

Yeah! Who are you going to drool over if you stop watching Miami, huh??? Nobody's as gorgeous as he is!!!!!!!

I'm totally cheating on my boyfriend... in my head. :lol:

Ok, with my whole giving up watching CSI miami thing...I was doing so well, until i saw this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/lennongurl/CSI Miami Bolt Action/ba30.jpg
:scream::drool::scream::drool::scream:

He needs to stop being emencely pretty when he smiles like that...he really does. I'm trying not to watch here! :guffaw:
I always tell my friend who always threatens to stop watching, if you don't like the show, at least watch for Ryan, he needs his fans! :lol:

Thanks everyone! I missed this place so much. :)

And I must admit- Even if Miami was terrible, I wouldn't be able to stop watching-- He's worth it! By far my favorite character on any of the CSI shows. Even if Miami would- or wouldn't- be my favorite show.

And I must admit- Even if Miami was terrible, I wouldn't be able to stop watching-- He's worth it! By far my favorite character on any of the CSI shows. Even if Miami would- or wouldn't- be my favorite show.

I have to admit, Ryan/Jon is the main reason I watch Miami as well. :) The episodes in season six that he wasn't in as much I am not as interested in watching as when he got hired back. Loved the arms at the rifle range though:devil::drool:

I have to admit, Ryan/Jon is the main reason I watch Miami as well. :) The episodes in season six that he wasn't in as much I am not as interested in watching as when he got hired back. Loved the arms at the rifle range though:devil::drool:
Same here."Sunblock" is one of my favorites from season 6 because Ryan was reinstated in that episode.Those arms were magnificent at the rifle range.I remember thinking "oooh look at those arms".

Hey!!! You were talking about Ryan and the ARMS, so I felt like drooling over some pictures, and I spotted this one. There's a lot of info about Ryan on the computer screen, some of which I find... WRONG???

Since when are his eyes brown???? And I don't really think they got the hair color right...

Last edited by a moderator:

^ Ah yes. I think they just put any old thing on that screen. Makes you wonder why they bothered showing it at all if they werent going to do it properly :rolleyes:

Im the same- I didn't enjoy those s6 epis where he was out of the lab as much. It was then I realised that I was watching the show mainly for Jon/Ryan. But those arms.... :drool:

^^ Yeah, and I have a hard time believing that his address would be
'unknown'. Course I don't really think tptb expected most people would pause to actually look at these things the way we do. No, we aren't ate up. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back