Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Which thread title do you like the best?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Wolfe's Den

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #25

^ Flo- as has been pointed out we weren't discussing Jon's weight in a nasty way. We all agree he is still very cute, with or without any extra weight.
Kristine- no need to apologise about the caps, we are all glad you do them for us at all.

Wow! I haven't been on here in well over a year. I've missed it, to say the least! I'm positive no one remembers who I am, but I used to be a regular.. so just wanted to say 'Hi'!! :) Hope to catch back up on the Togofied goodness!!! Lol!

Wow! I haven't been on here in well over a year. I've missed it, to say the least! I'm positive no one remembers who I am, but I used to be a regular.. so just wanted to say 'Hi'!! :) Hope to catch back up on the Togofied goodness!!! Lol!

Welcome Back :)

Hey thanks!!! I never stopped watching the shows, just kind of wondered off from the boards. I'm not sure which one I posted on more- here or the other two- but I'm thinking it was here. :)

Welcome back! I joined back in June. :)

Kris- don't apologize! ;) I'm jealous you had a busy week! :lol: My week was pretty eventless :(

Four days late but here are your Ryan caps from Bolt Action:

Enjoy!

Grand total: 60 Ryan caps
Password: wolfepack

Thanks for the caps :) they were well worth the wait! And on the weight discussion, hey he's in his 30's now he's probably gonna naturally start filling out, all that means is there's more of him to go round :drool:

Thanks for the captions!!! They're great. And as for his weight... I don't really see it either. I see he has matured and filled out a lot more than when he started the show, which is to be expected. I personally think weight looks better... I don't know, the past two seasons he's looked better than ever! He was never bad looking at all, though. :)

George Eads (Nick) did the same thing, if you think about it. Around S.5 he started to really look different. I know he had a medical condition, but he really didn't lose the weight back either. AND here again, he looks MUCH better now than he did before!!!

I just don't see how it's an issue either way.... personally...

Last edited:

Welcome back!

Four days late but here are your Ryan caps from Bolt Action:

Enjoy!

Grand total: 60 Ryan caps
Password: wolfepack
Thanks for the caps,they're really great!

Yeah I haven't noticed weight thing at all personally either. Thanks for the caps by the way love them. ;)

Thanks for the caps, Kristine.

Welcome back, LovinMyGreggo. :)

I liked the scenes Ryan had with Jesse. I really hope these two become friends. I think they have great friendly chemistry.

And how cute was the Eric/Ryan handshake scene? Two handshakes in one scene. Wow! I'm impressed. I loved the friendly vibe there. And I loved that the first thing Ryan said was, "Hey, man. How you doing?" Aww... :)

Kristine- thanks for the caps. Hope you'll be able to relax this weekend, after your busy week!
LovinMyGreggo- welcome back.
GNRF- I also hope Ryan and Jesse will become friends. He needs some positive stuff.

Thanks for all the caps Kristine!! *goes off to happily drool*

And how cute was the Eric/Ryan handshake scene? Two handshakes in one scene. Wow! I'm impressed. I loved the friendly vibe there. And I loved that the first thing Ryan said was, "Hey, man. How you doing?" Aww... :)
I hope someone makes an animation for that :D :adore:

Or the shortest music video, I dunno :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back