• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's never bad to see Ryan/Jon...and creativity just hit me so I think I need to see more of him! much more!:lol:
yesterday I had a dream when I was talking to a guy who looked a lot like him and I remember that I desperately wanted to make him get rid of his shirt...it means something:rolleyes:
would you mind if I snag that first pic? I'm in love with that:D

EU stands for the European Union...I'm making a poster for a conference in our school, yes boring:lol:

Hollyyo said:
HAHA in the first one that button is trying so hard to come loose and let us have a sneak peek or shirtlessness.
I thought about it too when catch this pic (i hope someone did cool icon from this for challenge :))
Stee said:
would you mind if I snag that first pic? I'm in love with that :D
Of course i don't mind ;)

^ very nice pics Orla.Jon/Ryan looks really good in orange.
I'll repeat what GNRF states,the eyes are gorgeous.

:eek: Someone on youtube found all these random videos of Togo!!!

Really weird Bud Lite commercial I didn't understand:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVWlfndXK_c&feature=channel

Jewish interview?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7jOOtsWjIA

Trailer for Raccoon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ-MjEnu88k&feature=channel
p.s....has anyone seen this? Ha, for some reason I laughed when I heard his voice narrating, but then I got like really disturbed at the end. Whoever has seen it, PM me and tell me the ending! ....please! :)

Yep. Too much time on my hands.

I really wish I had fast internet at the moment. I want to watch those so bad! But if I don't want to wait for them to load, I'll just have to wait for tomorrow.

Plus that's really weird, I go to another forum where they posted some commercials from the Miami actors younger years, and all we could find was Eva and Emily commercials. :lol:

Thanks for the videos Hollyyo!

I totally remember that Bud Lite commercial!
Funny how it meant nothing to me then, and now it's like "oh my gosh, it's Jon". :lol: It's still creepy though...
I also feel like I need to watch Racoon. I wanna know what happens! I'd never seen that trailer before, thanks.

Last edited:
I thought I'd put this in a spoiler in case no one wants to know about the movie. The movie was from the book "Water of an undetermined Depth"

Racoon is a really great movie, so sad. It's only a short, 19 minutes long but Togo is the main character. The raccoon bites him and his friend kicks his ass for sleeping with his g/f while he was away. In the end, his friend forgives him and then the friend dies in the war. Togo crying :( it was so sad

Lol at that Bud Lite commercial, he's so cool:guffaw:

The Raccoon trailer was great, I have never seen this film before, but now I want to. The music was very emotional and touching, and I like him talking, very different from what we're used to in Miami:) If only he had more films, he's a wonderful actor.

Can anyone tell me what kind of cell phone Ryan carries? I first noticed it in Cyber-lebrity and then in both Resurrection and Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing.

Thanks!

Can anyone tell me what kind of cell phone Ryan carries? I first noticed it in Cyber-lebrity and then in both Resurrection and Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing.

Thanks!

I think it has changed a few times. Not sure, but think right now it's a Samsung Eternity. But I might be wrong....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back