• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I bet half of those almost Ryan-less episodes, he'll be wearing something hot, and we'll only get a few good glimpses at it...

And I bet half of those almost Ryan-less episodes, he'll be wearing something hot, and we'll only get a few good glimpses at it...

HAHA....they do it on purpose.....just to piss us off.

Watch there be an episode next season where he's shirtless but it shows it for like half a second.

HAHA....they do it on purpose.....just to piss us off.

Watch there be an episode next season where he's shirtless but it shows it for like half a second.
I'll will probably sneeze and miss it,then I would be pissed off.

Anyway....do you guys think we'll have another Ryan deprivation of screen time now that he's actually had a story?

Gosh, I hope not. The last thing any of us want to see is Ryan being shoved into the background again. There really isn't a valid reason for it; scripts can be written for fairly equal screen time given to the four. I would like to see more interaction that happened in Flight Plan; brainstorming between Calleigh, Eric, and Ryan. I really enjoyed that. That seems to have been missing since Speedle died.

Anyway....do you guys think we'll have another Ryan deprivation of screen time now that he's actually had a story?

Gosh, I hope not. The last thing any of us want to see is Ryan being shoved into the background again. There really isn't a valid reason for it; scripts can be written for fairly equal screen time given to the four. I would like to see more interaction that happened in Flight Plan; brainstorming between Calleigh, Eric, and Ryan. I really enjoyed that. That seems to have been missing since Speedle died.
Been a quiet day in here.
You are right ,there isn't a valid reason for Ryan to be shoved into the background,but unfortunately a valid reason isn't needed.
More intereaction would be great,and it makes for good episodes.Brainstorming is what our CSI's should be doing,they normally are working on the same case.You would think that brainstorming would be done on a regular basis.

Last edited:
It is quiet in here! Happy Easter to all and for those of you who don't celebrate Easter Happy Spring!

7x09_PowerTrip_0804-1.jpg

You are right ,there isn't a valid reason for Ryan to be shoved into the background,but unfortunately a valid reason isn't needed.
More intereaction would be great,and it makes for good episodes.Brainstorming is what our CSI's should be doing,they normally are working on the same case.You would think that brainstorming would be done on a regular basis.

Sadly, you are 100% correct and it is my big fear; Ryan gets his time in the sun and it is back to walking in, asking a couple of questions and they move on. IMHO, the lack of brainstorming is one indicator that there seems to be little togetherness among factions of the team. Kind of makes me agree with Ivan when he says to H at the end of And They're Offed that his team is falling apart.:(

K so....It's a little dead in here! I guess because everyone has pretty much the same sentiment: Russian dudes are mean, Ryan did the right thing, and Calleigh and Eric should have let him explain. Ok, really Eric should have.

So.....look at this jacket!
jonathan_togo_emily_procter_image_diaporama_paysage.jpg

Aw. The good old days....

^ Some of those less than staight-arrow cop clothing was ugly.:)
True, I like Ryan's hair now, and his clothes are more mature and professional. But I wish he would let the tie go and a few buttons every so often.:drool:
For some reason I like the ties when paired with jeans, but I do agree about a few buttons being unbuttoned every so often.
I like the hair too. I said a while ago that it made him look more like a detective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back