Milk
A Notepad
The book "The Devil Wear Prada"
The movie "Love Actually"
Water
RAID for killing bees

magazine, bottle of fanta, mars bar, mints

getting hair cut tomorrow if that counts

i went to the movies yesterday so i brought a movie ticket, a bottle of water and a tub of mini donuts. man... those donuts were realy good!

Okay, I realise now that I must cut down on (or actually quit) smoking.. last post here was on 12/7, saying I bought ciggies.. yesterday 14/7 I bought some as well... nahhh, that can't be true, I don't smoke that much really.. :confused: Meaning I smoked like 10 per day.. nu-uhh..

Yesterday I went a movie with some people and bought soda and candy, I didn't have to pay for my ticket. Later I bought Death De Jour by Kathy Reichs, CSI: Killing Game, and CSI Miami: Cult Following. Actually my parents owed me some money so they paid for the books and we called it even. Last night I downloaded two songs on iTunes, Wild Thing and Born to be Wild

Oh, a few days ago I finally got a ringtone for my cell, it's Don't Fear the Reaper.

i bought a cd and songbook so i could play along with my guitar....and some flip-flops from old navy....but my black ones broke 3 days after i got them....i need to buy some socks though....all mine seem to have disappeared...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back