Recent Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean Tinkerbell. My atest purchase was of Twisted Sister's album Stay Hungray. A few days ago I downloaded two TV show episodes on iTunes. CSI Burnout and Numb3rs Black Out episodes.

I got my nails done today, I guess that could count as a purchace lol. Except now my typing is getting worse lol. Oh well, at least they look pretty! :D

i just bought a whole heap of 'thank-you' presents for my teachers for the end of the year. i hope they all like them caus i spent like, a whole day shopping for them, and i HATE shopping!

A headband that's black with red hearts on it
A headband that's brown with white hearts on it :lol:
Grocery's (I'd have to list too much if I actually did)

An amazing lunch sandwich from the organic shop opposite work. It was organic homemade bread with smoked salmon and cream cheese...yum.

Bought some new, incredibly soft and warm slipper boots. :) Everyone should get slipper boots, the best thing for lazing around the house in.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Next Generation! This movie sucks as a horror film - but it's really funny, it's the only horror film where you're rolling on the floor laughing when someone's getting killed. I love Matthew McConaughey!

Closing this, as we've reached the 1000 post thread cap :)

Anyone who'd like to start a second thread, please feel free to go ahead ;)

**locked**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back