Ratings Discussion

Re: Season 10 Ratings Discussion

Last night's re-run of Irradiator brought 7.57 million viewers and a 1.6 in the 18/49 share.

Of course I was out and forgot to DVR it :mad: And it's just not the same watching it online lol

Last night's re-run of Field Mice brought 5.61 million viewers and a 1.2 in the 18/49 share.

Last night's re-run of World's End brought 6.63 million viewers and a 1.4 in the 18/49 share.

Last night's re-run of Meet Jekyll brought 5.99 million viewers and a 1.2 in the 18/49 share.

Ok....Here are the numbers of the seasonpremiere:

CSI's 11th season premiere Shock Waves brought 14.57 million viewers and a 3.4 in the 18/49 rating.I was expecting much more for the premiere episode.:(

CSI beat Grey's Anatomy in viewers(14.04) but was crashed in the demo(Grey's had a 5.3) as expected.

Ok....Here are the numbers of the seasonpremiere:

CSI's 11th season premiere Shock Waves brought 14.57 million viewers and a 3.4 in the 18/49 rating.I was expecting much more for the premiere episode.:(

CSI beat Grey's Anatomy in viewers(14.04) but was crashed in the demo(Grey's had a 5.3) as expected.

Yay!! Go CSI

I have to show this to my lil brother when I get home (I'm at school at the moment), he asked me last night, right in the middle of the ep "When is CSI going to end"

You know, whoever decided what viewers should be in the key demo must be a Grey's fan

:bolian:YESSSS, still rockin' and rolling' and in the 11th year....go CSI;)

I bet Carol and company are disappointed. Those numbers are down from last year - about 4.1 in the demo and 16 million viewers. But I also bet next week, the ratings will increase because no Bieber! Yeah!

Back