Ratings Discussion

Re: Season 10 Ratings Discussion

Last night CBS with "Meat Jekyll" the season finale and CSI took top honors in the 9:00 time slot with 14.2 million fans:bolian:

ABC "Grey's Anatomy" 13.9 million
NBC "The Office" 6.6
FOX "Fringe" 1.3

Zap2it.com~

I've still finish CSI season 9 and going to watch it's season 10 starting episodes next week.

Im happy they are doing well :D

but wich is the demo ratings ?? I mean what is demo ?? sorry for such a dumb question but in the tv world I dont know what it means :lol:

but wich is the demo ratings ?? I mean what is demo ?? sorry for such a dumb question but in the tv world I dont know what it means :lol:

The demo category is about people who are 18-49 years old and it is more important than overall viewers(although I don't agree with this at all:scream:).

The demo category is about people who are 18-49 years old and it is more important than overall viewers(although I don't agree with this at all:scream:).

that is the most impotant !!! I Cant believe it , I always though it was the other one .... that is not fair... CSI is doing better in the overall !! I hope they get more numbers on the demo ;)

Last nights re-run of "Family Affair" the 1st episode from S/10 brought in 8.3 million fans;)

Zap2it.com

The re-run of last week's CSI "Family Affair" came in at #19 out of the top 25, with 8,352 million fans tuning in~

Last nights re-run of "Ghost Town" came in with 7.5 million fans tuning in at the 9:00 time slot~

Zap2it.com

Well, that's great news for CSI. Wonder who picked up the award.

I'm happy for CSI! US viewers might leave the show but there are lots of fans all over the world that really loves the show! :)

Back