Other Fandom FanArt #3: Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Awesome icons Kat!! I love the colouring :adore:

Two wallpapers of the band Paramore from me! I haven't done wallpapers in a while! :lol: *hides if they're bad*:

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
A few icons I entered into a contest on livejournal I never win anything :lol:

cuddle.png
hair.png
strip.png

so here are the entries i made for the little mermaid challenge...unfortunately there was a mix up and i didn't get entered (it's all good shazza :p )

number1.png
number3.png
numbertwo.png

Gee, I don't have time to review all of those great icons. Hard2Handle, they're nuts (the voters)! The icons are wonderful.

dstined4gr8ness, they look awesome.

To all the others: They're super-dupercool!

I've got some myself:

61 new ones, including Jorja Fox, CSI:NY, but also Martha Wainwright, ER, Santogold, Lykke Li, MGMT.. blah-dee-blah.. Let's say there's a lot of subjects this time. :D

Preview:

670-7.png
Untitled-5.png
stella002.png

Check them out HERE@fillmylil-world@LJ

You might have to scroll down, as the LJ cut can be annoying sometimes. Maybe it's just my browser (I use Firefox).

Cool icons everyone :D

I made some icons for the mermaid challenge as well and then totally forgot to send them in...:rolleyes:

littlemermaid3.jpg
littlemermaid2.jpg
littlemermaid1.jpg

Great "Little Mermaid" icons.
d4g and LivingEnd, it's a shame yours weren't entered, for whatever reason...they're very cool!

My entries into the Little Mermaid challenge, I can't find my third :wtf: and I'm sure I didn't delete it from Photobucket, but anyways ...

Ariel.png
lmhair.png

Awesome icons everyone!

H2H - nice job with those icons! :D They won you 2nd and 3rd place in the challenge! YAY!

D4G & LivingEnd - Great icons! They're so pretty! It's a shame you guys forgot to send them to me! :(

I post some icons along with wallpapers and banners at my LJ:

So this set contains:
[11] Christina Aguilera
[06] CSI NY
[02] CSI LV
[02] CSI Miami

Banners for use in TALK CSI
[02] CSI LV
[01] CSI Miami

Wallpapers
[02] Christina Aguilera
[02] Paramore