Other Fandom FanArt #3: Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find the font anywhere * pouts * and it was once one of my favorites, along with violation :lol:

I love the second icon :lol:

Lovely Work everyone ! :D
Heres a few things from me. Three Icons and two Walls
The Icons are Scenery From three cities and the Walls are Random things I did.
image.jpg
Seattle-night_02tfk.jpg
ChicagoAtNight1.jpg

And the walls:

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm292/iconsandbanners4u/Misc/violin_2.jpg?t=1224385825
The Violin one just brewed in my head while I was goofing around.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm292/iconsandbanners4u/Misc/Flagwall.jpg?t=1224385826

This one does have a water mark but I left it there to give the person who took the main background pic credit for it the others were random images found on google.

^whoa whoa! I did no such of a thing! :p I just strongly suggested you should enter and showed you caps! :lol:

Wonderful icons Kristine!

My icons from the One Tree Hill Challenge

oth_100_1.png
oth_100_2.png
oth_100_3.png

oth_140.png

Quick question, I always seem to think that my work sucks :lol: Don't we all?

Well I've been entering in 'Intermediate' what do you guys think of them, should I stick to 'Intermediate' or start entering 'Advanced' :)

^ Based on your icons, and "skills" you look to me as if you could enter in advanced based on your colouring, cropping, use of text etc but it totally up to you. If you wanna wait till you've won 3 times in intermediate before you move up you can :). And by three wins I mean either 1st,2nd,3rd in one challenge or 1st place in three challenges if that makes sense but it completely up to you ;). No one will force you to move up a catergory :). It's your choice.

I have a quick question: Does anyone know where I could find caps for the movie "Casper The Friendly Ghost", please? :)

I've made a few 'Quantum of Solace' icons, as a huge Bond fan, I'm super excited about the release of this movie... Anyhoo, here they are:

BD36E4B7402C816470546E46BA535D.jpg
7E032766AF54CCDB9C04DB52D4D2E.jpg
467DA36B8A16A59D0A1A1BB61DC5F.jpg
0593613BEEAB39CA51D5CCC3AD857.jpg

Bond.
Bond.

The NCIS walls are super Nat :D The Kid Again is staying on at least for another week :devil:

Here's some Formula 1 walls I did recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back