Mac/Stella #14 - Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Mac/Stella #14 -

• 'Cause no one can love Mac like Stella.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • They knows what love is because of eachother.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No one can stop their love.

• 'Cause they're meant to be.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • 'Cause their kids will be gorgeous.

• Good food and even greater company.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • 'Cause they wanna wear their rings in public.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 'Cause they're immune to new love interests.

• The way she smiles makes his heart beat faster...

• 'Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph : Congrats on becoming moderator! :bolian:
Yay! I love the thread title. It's perfect.
kikkii : I agree with you! But I think if they kissed accidently it'd be really great.! It'd be like something special, because it would give them an opportunity to realize their feelings. Maybe one of them, I think it'd be Mac, would go like 'Ooops I'm sorry. And then Stella goes like 'Shhh do ot apologize. It's okay...well you can think of the rest ;).
I would LOVE to see Stella in a dress at a ball. *faints* that'd be so great! Maybe she didn't plan to dance with Mac, but then he comes and asks her ;).
Oh my dear Asprine your post sounds so great! I agree with you I also wonder what it'd be like... Maybe Mac will kiss Stella goodbye after having a dinner or something or silently in his office or, or ,or ok sorry my minds starts going crazy ;)

Steph,
Congratulations! :) I always forgot my manner, sorry about that. :)
Asprine,
There's lots of fans, SMacked fans out there, not only us here, who wanted them to be together as a couple, wanted them to have kids together.
Stella loves kids. :adore: I'm heart breaking only imagine Stella watches Lindsay holding her new born with Danny holding both of them. :( The TPTB's so cruel. :scream:
AnJella and Asprine,
I've think about the accidental kiss again. Both of you're right. :) An unexpected kiss. Mmm...it's great to see how Mac and Stella reacts. :drool: Now it's my turn to faint. :lol:

Wohoo it's snowing here:D
Steph congrats on becoming moderator:)
I also wrote an undercover op fic. But they weren't newlyweds. They just made out against the wall of an alleyway :lol:
ya know Jenn, when i read your fic and come to the part where Mac and Stella made out against the wall in that alley, the rest of the day i had a big grin on my face:D i looved your fic:)

i think the tv chanel that show Csi:Ny are gonna start right on s5:D watched Hostage last week and when Stella said that she was worried sick over Mac a grin got to my face:D

*dances* NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!

This is awesome!!! I don't know how many clubs I have been a member of now! It's probably been like.... 3.:lol:

Okay, I'm not doing do hot in Geometry so technically i'm not even allowed to talk to ya'll right now. So I might not be on for a week or two. I don't know. Yeah, it sucks. I have to study more and pull my grade up all that stuff. Gotta go! Love ya'll!

I daw Sarah Palin this morning!!!!:):):) Okay, I'm gone.:lol:

Thanks for all of your sweet comments girls, they really do mean alot, but can I just remind you all, to have 3 lines of on topic posting per post please? Thanks. :D

Oh now an unexpected/accidental kiss, that would be so cute, hehe, how about some mistletoe, now I mean if they were under that, they'd have no choice, but to kiss, I mean come on they can't break the tradition. :p I think someone in the lab, Danny or Don, should try and get them under some mistletoe, that would make for a great scene, gosh I'd just love for there to be a christmas ep, it would be so cute. :adore:

Steph : I agree with you! Not even Mac and Stella may break a tradition. I can so imagine the team shouting when they're under the misteltoe, 'Come on Mac, Kiss her, Don't break the tradition' that'd be so awesome. And of course, since they don't want to disappoint the team they'd just kiss....
I'd love to see a scene where Adam accidentally says in front of AMc that he has a crush on Stella. That'd be even more awesome. I can so imagine Mac's face then; 'She's mine keep your hands off her' :lol:
I think our shenit will disappear anyway after few eps because she'd be way to jealous of Stella. Mac would be always like: Hold on,shenit. It's Stella on the phone' or 'She needs me now'. *starts daydreaming* that'd be so great :lol:

First of all, hi everybody I'm new here, but I've been a SMacked fanatic for a long time.

Second, i really love the thought of an accidental kiss, and then the mistletoe thing, i could so imagine Flack or Danny hanging a mistletoe somewhere, to play a prank on them, and then when they get to kiss, it would just be so real and emotional that Flack and or Danny will be standing with a huge grin on their faces, maybe even laughing in a goofy way like they're thinking "Okay, if i just laugh stupid they may just think i understand this..."

But the idea with Adam having a crush on Stella and Mac being all protective about her, would just be great, so perfect :D

Well, we already know that Adam has a crush on Stella, which by the way is so darn cute... :adore: But Stella is Mac's one and only... :adore: There is no way that anything could ever happen between her and Adam, I think that would be weird... I can imagine Mac getting all protective over her, but Stella would want to let him down gently... :adore:

Oh, now I'm all in the Christmas spirit, what do you guys think that Mac and Stella would buy eachother for Christmas?

Welcome to the Smacked Family EngleBarn, I'm Steph. :D It's always nice to have new members to the family. When you get a chance my dear, you might wanna check out the shipper central rules. :D Thanks.

As for what Mac would buy Stella for christmas, i have no clue what so ever, but Stella is a little easier i think, because she's always been more open about telling Mac that he was a very good friend or showing him, stuff like that.

I think she'd buy him something very personal, maybe not expensive, but something reminding him about their unique friendship... Like my best friend always gives me something with Winnie the pooh ?!? She would give Mac something so personal, maybe even weird that only the two of them would understand the message..

That's exacty the kind of thing I was thinking of EngleBarn, I was thinking that they'd buy eachother something meaningful. I mean Mac could buy her something to do with Greece and it would have symbolism to her, as for what she'd buy him... Well I think that's pretty difficult, but I think Stella'd be up for the challenge, although I doubt it would be a challenge to her, and she and Mac know eachother so completely, that they'd easily know what to buy one and other, but like you said, and I agree, it would be something meaningful. :adore:

Hey EagleBarn, hey Rach, welcome to the thread! Hope to see you guys here more often. Oh and before I forget... *tackles Steph* I already congratulated you in the PureJoy thread, but congrats again.

Oh now an unexpected/accidental kiss, that would be so cute

It probably wouldn't be all an accident... well, not on Stella's part. I'm sure she's just looking for an excuse to kiss him. Besides, what Stella wants, Stella gets. So Mac, kiss her when you get the chance... I'm sure it'll be nothing less than explosive.

I'd love to see a scene where Adam accidentally says in front of AMc that he has a crush on Stella. That'd be even more awesome. I can so imagine Mac's face then; 'She's mine keep your hands off her' :lol:

Ooh, that's a good idea! We've never seen a jealous Mac and I've been wanting to see what he looks like... so long as he doesn't do anything to poor Adam!

Yay, we have a title!

Firstly, welcome to all the new members of the Smacked family, we always welcome new members.

Debbiieeeeeeeeeeeee - you're back! I thought you might have gone off to attack TPTB and get Gary and Melina help you cover up the evidence, then take over TPTB's headquarters, and start writing Smacked scenes into the scripts, and have the D/L baby be a 'mistake'.:lol: I hate that storyline too, btw. I wouldn't mind if D or L was having a baby with someone else, but together...no, I don't like it. Just my humble opinion of course, apologies to all who like them together. They're just 'not my cup of tea' as we say here in England.

Re Stella and Adam, for them to start dating would be weird, like a big sis dating a little brother. And Adam's adorable, and deserves a nice girlfriend, but he couldn't handle Rambo!Stella, he'd have to hide somewhere.:lol: Only Mac can handle Rambo!Stella. I think Adam-with-a-crush is way cuter than Adam-with-Stella-romantically. And Adam idolizes Mac (father he never had) and would never do anything to take Stella from him. But I agree Stella would be really sweet to Adam if he did ask her out, explaining she liked someone else (Mac!).

I love all the Christmassy scenes, especially the mistletoe one. I would like a Mac/Stella scene away from the rest of the team, maybe after the team was cheering them on to kiss, they would leave together, and go to a bar or something, and Mac would shyly tell Stella he'd been wanting to kiss her for a long time, that she was always the one for him after Claire, it just took him a while to realize it, and he would be all nervous, worried he'd scare her or she'd turn him down, and she'd give him the softest smile and tell him she loves too.
I can see Mac and Stella maybe kissing originally in front of the team under the mistletoe ( as a 'joke' only not) but I doubt either of them would want Danny or Flack around when they were telling each other how they feel. Maybe Flack would know they need to be alone. I can see Flack watching them kiss, and just smiling knowingly. Adam would be smiling too, though a little sadly 'cause Stella's his crush. But she's just a crush, I don't think he loves her the way Mac does.

Christmas present....yeah, I can see Mac either getting Stella something to do with Greece, or some jewellery from Tiffany's (Stella loves Tiffany's). Stella could get Mac something with that quote from Oedipus Hex 'In my darkest moment/When all seems lost/You are at my side' (you know, she was reading it and Mac came up behind her and said he appreciatesher too and calls her 'Stell':adore:) engraved on it. And it could also have 'Semper fi' engraved on it, which is the Marines thingy, and means 'Always faithful' - 'cause Stella is always faithful to Mac. And she knows how important being a Marine is to him.
That would be a gift only the two of them understand.:adore:
But they would definitely get each other meaningful presents. I bet Stella comes to his place, or he to hers, to exchange them too - we already know they prefer to give presents that way rather than 'in public' at the lab.

Hello!! I'm home!! Finally!! I went to my another home last night to overnight. Accompanying my sister that wants to study for her exam. :lol: It was exhausted. I can't sleep and my mind was thinking about this two words. "Mac" "Stella". And I'm smiling to the ceiling.

The "accidental kiss".. *Faints*. That is going to be awesome! Their FIRST KISS! Oh my.. what would it be like? Mistletoe? I think it would be more unique. AnJ! I agree with you! After dinner scene.. Mac sent her home. AW! That would be cute. And they shared a kiss. :adore:

Englebarn, I'm glad you're here! :) Hope you enjoy having fun here with us.

:eek: omg MacsLady That's so true! And we have evidence to prove it! "It first started ... when I dropped off your birthday gift at your place." Squee! We all know what really started that night ;):lol:

Oh and I agree with what Tee said before - thanks to everyone who uploads clips and pics and everything because it's the only way we know what's going on! :)

Okay everyone, all this talk of accidental kisses and christmas and everything is making me excited, so I'm gonna write a fic for you all. It prob won't be very good but whatever :lol:

Take care xx

*peaks up*
hello, hello, hello
I've actually been here before but no one has really noticed anyhow hey guyz whatsup great thread title!!! Luv it!!! Its so true though Mac and Stel are the only reason I actually truley pay attention to CSI NY. LUV THEM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back