Mac/Stella #14 - Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Mac/Stella #14 -

• 'Cause no one can love Mac like Stella.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • They knows what love is because of eachother.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No one can stop their love.

• 'Cause they're meant to be.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • 'Cause their kids will be gorgeous.

• Good food and even greater company.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • 'Cause they wanna wear their rings in public.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 'Cause they're immune to new love interests.

• The way she smiles makes his heart beat faster...

• 'Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mac/Stella #14 -

ya know, lookie at their hands in the picture you posted Jimenez:adore:
it's a very cute picture full with cuteness:D:adore:

*cough* of course i have a not ''kinky'' though about that picture:lol: they are on their way into a room alone..:lol: :D
:devil: Hehe, that pic gave me the same kind of thoughts, Stella kinda looks out of breath how she's leaning against that door... :devil: :lol:

Oh, another gorgeous pics, thanks Jimenez, she looks gorgeous in that dress, I agree, Mac wouldn't know where to look. :lol: I bet he'd be the perfect gentleman though... :adore: He'd be all sweet and protective of her... Gosh, they'd make the cutest ever couple... :adore:

:devil: Hehe, that pic gave me the same kind of thoughts, Stella kinda looks out of breath how she's leaning against that door... :devil: :lol:
maybe they weren't on the way into a room but on their way out:devil: *giggles*
yea they make the cutest couple, with lots of cuteness:D

I was just off to eat and we have a new page. woohoo! Mac and Stella is such a hot topic ;)
*hugs everyone* Gosh I haven't been away that long but still I missed all of you.
About the Christmas ep ummm well I remember Sid asking Mac to celebrate Thanksgiving with him, but he had no time because of P: XO Or maybe he was just saying that he was going to spend some time with P. so that he doesn't irritate Sid. (I'm sure Sid would've been like WTFH? if mac had told him that he celebrated Thanksgiving with stel....)
So..I would love to see mac and Stella celebrating Christmas together!! The misteltoe! the misteltoe! That'd be soo perfect with a kiss under it...*starts daydreaming*
Jimenez - I think someone said this about the 26 episodes in the last thread. But not sure though.
Oh and I'd also love to see Mac and Stella dancing. Maybe Mac wouldn't really know how to dance and Stella would show him. :adore:
runs away to study chemitry *grrr*

Hey, guys, we might be going at this whole kill the she nit thing wrong. We just need a can of she nit spray. Similar to bug spray, she nit spray gets rid of those annoyances that feed off of you. Want to get rid of your clingy bland girlfriend? Want to get rid of your boss? Want to get rid of that weird stalker who is following you every day? It's easy with Ultra Deluxe Special Edition She Nit Spray! It get rids of all of those blood sucking annoyances with the touch of a button! Also it leaves you with a fresh out of the shower smell! *results may vary... allow 4-6 weeks for shipping and handling

Amazing stuff, eh?

Hey, guys, we might be going at this whole kill the she nit thing wrong. We just need a can of she nit spray. Similar to bug spray, she nit spray gets rid of those annoyances that feed off of you. Want to get rid of your clingy bland girlfriend? Want to get rid of your boss? Want to get rid of that weird stalker who is following you every day? It's easy with Ultra Deluxe Special Edition She Nit Spray! It get rids of all of those blood sucking annoyances with the touch of a button! Also it leaves you with a fresh out of the shower smell! *results may vary... allow 4-6 weeks for shipping and handling

Amazing stuff, eh?
:guffaw::guffaw: Luckily she isn't a she cockroach. Those things are much harder to get rid of, lol. But if (when, hopefully) she leaves after 3 eps, I think she is very easily terminated..

I don't think Mac specifically told Sid he was spending Thanksgiving with Peyton, I think he just said he had plans... Hehe, so who knows, it could have been with his darling Stella... :adore: But your right Anj, if he had told Sid that, things could have gotten a little weird... :lol: They need to wait until the moments is right before they come out and tell everyone... :adore: Hehe, when they get together, they'll no longer have to sneak around, so the sooner they come out and tell people, the better it would be for everyone... Oh, if only... *Sighs*

DetHiggens, your little ad is hilarious... :lol: If only getting rid of said annoyances was that easy...

Laura and Asprine, I hope that you're both feeling better really soon my dears. *Big hugs*

omg!:guffaw::guffaw: that's hilarious:guffaw::guffaw: maybe we should try it on she-nit?? se if it work or not:guffaw:

Wow, new thread and we're already past 20 posts!
[

I've been spending my time day dreaming, I hope that we get a Christmassy ep, I've been thinking about Mac and Stella spending Christmas together... How cute would it be if Mac told her how he felt over Christmas dinner? Gosh, that would be the cutest. :adore: They'd be on Christmas holidays too, so they've have plenty of time to spend together... :devil: Gosh, that I'd love to see... *Goes back to my day dream.*
Aww, that would be so sweet.:adore: I reckon they already spend Christmas together, because both have no family. Danny, Lindsay and Flack all do, as does Sid, and I'm guessing Hawkes has someone too, so Mac and Stella spend Christmas together. And I agree that when Mac said to Sid he 'has plans' for Thanksgiving, he meant with Stella. After all, P. could have gone home for Thanksgiving.

Hi Rach, welcome to the family:)

you're not the only one Steph:p:D aww that would have been very cute if Mac told Stella his feelings over Christmas dinner:adore: i kinda have this picture of Mac and Stella and the rest of the team out for dinner and Mac ask Stella out on the dance floor .. And when they are on the dance floor of course the music is slow :)adore:) so they have to dance close to each other:adore::adore: and then in the background you hear Flack and Danny whistle at them:)

Aww. I love that idea. When Flack and Danny whistled, Mac and Stella would give them pissy looks, or maybe not notice at all, because they're so busy looking into each other's eyes....:adore:
i´m hoping that writers find their way back to the great mac-and-stella-closeness. for example like in season one: everytime they were working together and processing a crime scene there were these special atmosphere,a little bit dark,very quiet and full of confidence and friendship. they were so close when working together.
need any proof? as proof and as a present for the new thread i brought some pics.
enjoy them

and one classic:

i want something like that during this new thread. they don´t need to get together directly, just a few cute scenes.
Jimenz, you always post the best pics! I love the first one! Are all those first 4 pics from Triborough? And the Recycling one is :adore::adore:

Oh, another gorgeous pics, thanks Jimenez, she looks gorgeous in that dress, I agree, Mac wouldn't know where to look. :lol: I bet he'd be the perfect gentleman though... :adore: He'd be all sweet and protective of her... Gosh, they'd make the cutest ever couple... :adore:
I bet Mac would be like that too, sweet and protective and gentlemanly. And they would indeed make the cutest ever couple.:adore: They have such wonderful chemistry, and so much passion between them.

I've been spending my time day dreaming, I hope that we get a Christmassy ep, I've been thinking about Mac and Stella spending Christmas together... How cute would it be if Mac told her how he felt over Christmas dinner? Gosh, that would be the cutest. :adore: They'd be on Christmas holidays too, so they've have plenty of time to spend together... :devil: Gosh, that I'd love to see... *Goes back to my day dream.*
Aww, that would be so sweet.:adore: I reckon they already spend Christmas together, because both have no family. Danny, Lindsay and Flack all do, as does Sid, and I'm guessing Hawkes has someone too, so Mac and Stella spend Christmas together. And I agree that when Mac said to Sid he 'has plans' for Thanksgiving, he meant with Stella. After all, P. could have gone home for Thanksgiving.
Well, she's from England, and here in the UK, we don't celebrate thanksgiving. But I be that would have spent his with Stella, after all, he'd much rather spend time with her, someone who understands him. :adore:
After all, Stella really is one and only.

I bet Mac would be like that too, sweet and protective and gentlemanly. And they would indeed make the cutest ever couple.:adore: They have such wonderful chemistry, and so much passion between them.
I totally agree, they make such an adorable couple, they're so well suited, and they totally, and comepletely understand everything about one and other. They would make the perfect couple. :adore:

Jimenz, you always post the best pics! I love the first one! Are all those first 4 pics from Triborough? And the Recycling one is :adore::adore:
first: thanks for that, you´re welcome,i´m glad when you like them. the third one is from tanglewood. the others from triborough.

i agree,mac would be so gentle. i like it when he for example opens the door for stella.and i bet she too;) it´s always in the little things.she don´t need to be afraid that he didn´t treat her well.she deserves it.and mac deserves such a beautiful and powerful woman. *starts dreaming again*

Hey Family!!!!!! I have been MIA this week because of hospital and English issues :( (my back sores

CONGRAT ON THE 14th THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:
Also i had my stomach affected by certain nonsense storyline (sorry to all who like them together:scream:

I can't help but being honest and thinking id these writers don't wake up soon they'll loose more than just casual viewers..they will start loosing long time fans who have been loyal to the show

Hey you EP write something for us! We, the SMACked Family deserves your consideration too:scream:

IF i watch this lasted episode (only IF) i will pay attention to Anj's Smacked items (I guess i will delete the rest of the show:klingon:

Gorgeous pics gals. I always i appreciate them:thumbsup:

Many hugs to everyone (sorry but i'm still VERY upset. That and the fact i need to do a lot of homework:alienblush:

Debbie ;) (Heather it's a pelasure to read you still trust they are living together. I really don't know how. However i was thinking is several possibilities despite of Stella said "'ll see you tomorrow" (or it was Mac?) at the end of 5.08

Mac in a suit and Stella in a beautiful dress... You mean something like this? *Clicky for the fullsize pic.*

I think it could be a department ball of something, maybe Mac could ask Stella to come as his date, but as friends, then by the end of the night, they'd have had so many people asking if they'd finally got together, that they'd begin to see it how everyone else does, and Mac would tell her how he feels... Then she'd tell him she felt the same way... Gosh, that would be so cute... :adore: :adore: :adore:

Thanks for the picture. What photoshoot is it from? Melina/Stella looks gorgeous, if she wore something like that on the show.... :lol: The she-nit would self-detonate herself in two seconds. Yeah there should be a department ball...SOON!

Debbie I always love your status, you want smacked for your birthday? We all do haha, but when is yours? Maybe it is closer...

Congrats on the new thread. Since this is a new thread - I wanted to post the shipper central rules here. I am going to ask that everyone - especially the new posters read these. Thanks!

I love the picture with Mac and Stell. It is begging to be an icon!

Now,that would be an awesome episode...set back in the 20s, 30s or 40s.

But, then Stella wouldn't be an officer. Hrm....

Well, anyway, the picture is beautiful!

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back