Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

• Office sex just waiting to happen...

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Making it Official.

• Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • They are destined to be forever.

• 'Cause their love is the real thing.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 'Cause their love can stop the fear

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Blush* Lindaaaaaaaaaa.. *Asprine is currently RIP for 5 minutes* :lol:. I couldn't thank you more. I mean you.. are the light of my day. :adore::adore: Thank you soooooo much, Linda. Mac and Stella.. Their Passion.. Makes butterfly flying in my stomach everyday.

Ahhh!!! I wubs making you smile. This one I just finished. It's called Sensual Touch. I leave it up to your imagination what they might be doing. Though I think there expression says it all.:lol::lol:

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/MacsLovlyAngl/vfbn.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/MacsLovlyAngl/thth.jpg

Thankies for the birthday wishes:):)

Last edited:
Linda~!!!! I just dropped off my chair. I need WATER!!! :scream::scream::scream: *Swallows lots of lumps that formed in my throat* Lin..da.a.. :lol::lol::lol: I.. I.. *Breathless* He.. is *Censored* :drool::drool::drool:....! :scream::scream: Look at his face. *Faints* Linda.. Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Soooo much!!! *Hugs Linda, very very tightly but not suffocating her* :adore::adore: Stella's expression.. OH GOSH! I just hope I could say it all out. But it's all limited rate. :lol: Linda, you're a :thumbsup::thumbsup: wallpaper/icon/banner maker. I don't know what to describe. It's way too good and awesome. I really love those. :devil: LOOKS SOOO LIKE.. :eek::eek: I'm going to RIP for 5 minutes again. :lol:

Linda, you're welcome. Have you checked your PM? I send something else for you. 800x600 looks nicer. Wishing you birthday wishes. :D *I'm still staring at that picture, Linda* I can't take my eyes off it.

Thank you, Linda~!! :adore::adore: *Hugs* :)

Ah~!!!!!! :scream::scream::scream: *Screams of Joy*. Linda.. Linda.. Linda.. I'm breathless. Too much butterfly in stomach. :lol: Both of them looks so suitable in bed.. :drool::drool::drool: It's sooo romantic/erotic and sensual.. OH GOSH! There's even wine and candles. How sweet it is. :drool::drool: *Faints*. Linda that new SMac Treat is AWESOME!! Oh~ My mind is spinning in Mac and Stella world. :lol: Yes, it's their destiny.. Hmmm, I'm enjoying those GREAT pictures, Linda. Thank you sooo much! I really does appreciate those. It makes my day. I can't express how happy I am now.. :lol:

:D Then, I can't wait for this coming wednesday night for Linda's *Something new to write*. :)

Good night, Linda. Lots Lots Lots of *Hugs* Take Care - Asprine :D

P.S. Debbie.. Where are you(I understand you're busy).. :D We all miss you here.

LINDA!!!!!!!!--------> I didn't know it was your birthday. Also in my country we celebrate Mother's day so my wishes are double to you dear: Feliz Cumpleaños, por una larga y feliz vida y Muy Feliz Dia de las Mamás también :D

I can't make caps so i send you the biggest hug possible. THANK YOU! (For everything)

I wish before you send writers and producers o the Lions they could watch what this show really deserves (Including the GREAT Chemistry ;) :D

Lori---> Dear! Feliz de las Mamás para ti también! :D wait a minute. Isn't the make up scene in Silent Night? Usually i don't like watching those eppies but since AXN is airing them, i'm catching S3 to discover new details :D (Talk about CSI NY Obssesion) :D
As i said before i feel he forced himself to make promises to "her" He talked as he was commited to a special job, not the love of his life. Of course she smiled as a Cheshire cat:wtf: (well with those eyes:lol::lol::lol:) He felt guilty because he rejected her so violently when he saw Stella coming :D and he knew he hurt her. Mac is too good and compassionate for my own good, he tried to heal wounds. Personally i think she hurt herself. She should have known about his feelings. But of course she was focused on ME,ME ME:wtf::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:She never paid attention to his needs or feelings. Do you remember the "Because you adore me, i know you do:angryrazz::angryrazz::angryrazz: " Yeah, right, dream on girl:angryrazz:

I could not remember how the "make up" scene went. UGGHH! why do I torture myself so? To make it worse obsession was ALL Smack but how can you even believe it when just before that Mac "Promises to make this work" with "HER"! I am in such a state of depression I NEED a New eppie with some REAL affirmation
Me too dear. I need something BIG. That's why i have catfights in Ausiello's blog or even inside the Spoilers Discussion thread time to time. I need to make everyone clear the Chemistry is being wasted and it's a sin. Also it's a sin they make us wait until Season 9 for a Smacked scene:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: With the chemistry between Melina and Gary onscreen not only it's a sin but also STUPID!

Axelsonfire--->
Thanks to everyone who welcomed me. I appreciate it. Don't worry Lori K, I know what that's like. All summer is was like that. I was going on YouTube, watching SMACked videos, finding clips. And real affirmation would be good.

i feel so good you are glad with Smacked family welcome:bolian: Your added a new wallaper to my personal gallery. THanks. It was gorgeous!!!!!! :D

speaking about vids check this fanclip i found in Dailymotion. The simplicity but the beauty of this one almost made me shed a tear. Maybe it was the song so sweet as their relationship

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6v57f_finallysmacked_shortfilms

Asprine---> my sweet and tender Asprine :D i'm online and offline all the time these days grrrrrr i want to come back. The lack of Smacked and my connection just give me a headache:vulcan: Hopefully we will have a new eppy on Wednesday, won't we?:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian:

Where is the rest of the Family? I know where Gio, Anj and Steph are

but where are Meg, Lilou, Kikii and Sheriinh:bolian: Also i miss Louise:thumbsup: (And MJ promised to be back) :D

well now i go off but i'll miss you family!

until tomorrow!

Debbie :D

hello smacked family!!!! **** hugs to everybody*** wow!! those pics above made my imagination go haywire goddamnit writers cant you people see how good they look together??????they sooo complement each other! if they even put a tiny bit of a scene like those i would be so happy!!!

a tiny bit of a scene like those

Scheriinh.. That's a huge scene.. :lol: It will make all of us FAINT! Too hot..:drool::drool:. I also don't understand why writers make it so difficult. :lol: But I understand they will give us that sooner or later.

Debbie,hun, hope you recover your connections soon. I miss you here.. :D Yes.. We will. Mac and Stella doesn't want to leave us that long. They coming back this wednesday. Hopefully we'll get some spark between them.. :lol::lol:

Hmm, before I join this SMacked Family, I've missed out meeting lots of SMacked Fans in here.. I hope they come back soon. I'm very interested in meeting them. :)

*Hugs* to everyone - Take Care - Asprine :D

Sheriinh--->
writers cant you people see how good they look together??????they sooo complement each other!
I hope they find out soon. I wouldn't want to send them to the Lions but it's what they deserve nowadays :D

Asprine--->
Debbie,hun, hope you recover your connections soon. I miss you here.. :D Yes.. We will. Mac and Stella doesn't want to leave us that long. They coming back this wednesday. Hopefully we'll get some spark between them.. :lol::lol:
It's going to be funny next episode.

Something called my attention.
Adam asks Stell if she has seen Mac. She says "Not recently" and it's obvious Adam has a BIG crush on Stell:drool::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I wonder if "living together" is getting on their nerves after the little sparks they had in Turbulence. I remember when my cousin started living with his girlfriend. The first times was all like "Why do i have to live with her":lol: Later, after the "adjustment time" they lived perfectly and they are happy nowadays :D

Debbie :D

Morning SMackers:lol::lol:

Deb thanks for the birthday/Motherday. hugs and wishes:)

I seen the preview, it looks so sweet the way Adam tries to wipe something of her eye. Then he shyly says...."Umm..ohhh, you ummm had some....uhh..never mind and leaves. So cute.:lol::lol:

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/MacsLovlyAngl/edbji.jpg
I leave you all with this, and hugs.:)

I hope they find out soon. I wouldn't want to send them to the Lions but it's what they deserve nowadays
Deb who are you trying to kid:lol::lol:You know you want with the Lions.:lol::lol: Hell, even I want them with the Lions:lol:

Last edited:
Hi everyone! :)
Debbie,
I watched the interview which Lilou posted in the Rambo Stella thread, too. :)
Adam was cute when he touched Stella's face. :lol: And Stella was surprised. I hope the most surprised person was Mac. I hope he witnessed that moment and felt jealous. :drool:

That sounds like a really awesome scene. This gives me hope for SMACked going canon. Greg, who I find very similar to Adam, had a crush on Sara and she ended up with Grissom. So if Adam has a crush on Stella...*flails*.

AMAZING PICTURES ABOVE! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:I love 'em! *squirms* God, I can't wait until Wednesday!

*Runs in and hugs my Smacked family* Hello Ladies, I'm back, hope you're all keeping well. Linda dear, I see it's your birthday. Happy Birthday my dear *big birthday hugs* hope you're having a great day. :D

Oh, I don't think I've seen that promo would one of you mind posting/PMing me a link, it would be greatly appreciated. Aww, sounds cute, I'm excited that we get to see Adam in the promo, his scenes with Stella are always so cute. Oh, I really hope that we get to see jealous Mac when he touches her, that would make me so happy. :lol:

Hello! I miss my smack familly!!!!

Linda happy birthday! Maybe wednesday you ll have a late gift like...a very great smac scene!!!

But I don't wait more about this episode. It seems it'll be more a hawkes episode but we don't know I remember a little scene previous season which take 1/4 seconde. We only saw Stella sit on Mac's desk.... And I think we talk again of this scene....lol. So I'm really thi nk that it'll not be in this episode that we learn somethink important between us (like living together) or see a big change. I think it'll be more for episode 5.05 or 06 or 07 or maybe 11. but sometimes just a little scene can promise many think....

lilou.

(I'm sorry I don't have this writer style normaly but My sister just watch Gossip Girl and I have this in my head like if I'm Gossip Girl you know like. "Today someone say A touch S'cheek in the lab. Sorry M it seem you have competitor. But warning A Our marins be not going to be allowed make...Kiss kiss..."
I' know is stupid. Really sorry

Hey Smacked family:D
you guys really cheer me up:D i get happy when im in here reading what you guys have wrote:D
-im visiting Anne-Lise (she lived with my grandpa)at the cabin and on the farm next to the cabin it's cows and one of the cows got a calf erlier today, the calf was soo cute..:D
now back to smacked:D

okey im a little late to say this but, hi axelsonfire, welcome to the thread, it's many great people in here, hope you'll have fun in here:D and by the way that wallpaper you posted on page 8:thumbsup:i loved it:D
originally posted Ghawazee
Man i forgot about Nurse Stella i'll bet that if Stella wears a nurse custome, Mac won't manage to get his eyes of her
Your commment reminded me the last eppy of Season 1. We DO know Mac appreciate Stella's beauty. He practically saw her naked in mind in 1.23 :D :D :D
aww i loove that scene in 1.23 the way he looks at her when she walks into his office, pics form that scene:) the three first pics are of Mac the last one Stella:D
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm128/Bonasera93/CSINY_123_505.jpg
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm128/Bonasera93/CSINY_123_506.jpg
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm128/Bonasera93/CSINY_123_507.jpg
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm128/Bonasera93/CSINY_123_508.jpg

originally posted by Asprine
That´s love: Two lonely persons keep each other safe and touch each other and talk to each other. - Rainer Maria Rilke
when that quote were written, did that person think of Mac and Stella??:D:lol: and Asprine, i looved the wallpaper you posted on page 7, i looved it:D great work:thumbsup:you make great wallpapers:D
originally posted by Ghawazee
I hope they find out soon. I wouldn't want to send them to the Lions but it's what they deserve nowadays :D
Debbie, maybe you should send them to the lions:D they might listen to us after a little trip to watch the lions:D:lol:

happy birthday MacsLovlyAngl:) hope you are having a great day:D and by the way, great wallpapers you've posted:thumbsup: i like your work, it always make me happy:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back