Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

• Office sex just waiting to happen...

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Making it Official.

• Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • They are destined to be forever.

• 'Cause their love is the real thing.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 'Cause their love can stop the fear

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, Asprine that is beautiful. I snagged it for my collection. Great, great work hon.

Like I said my old photobucket was full. So I'm starting a new one. I'll post new pcs soon. But here's one to share for now.

stellamac-3.jpg

Linda... Thank you. :D Yours are great too. I love it when you share those wallpapers/icons with us. It was greaT! :)

My photobucket is full with lots of craps. :lol: I need to get some time to clean up. :D Mac with bass guitar is.. :drool::drool::drool:. He looks like a different guitar player in real life and in CSI NY. Lt. Dan Band. He looks more like rock in real life. :lol::lol::lol: And he looks peaceful in CSI NY. :drool::drool::drool:. Anyway, Thank you for that, Linda. I'm also snagging yours and put in my collections from Linda. :D

WOW those are great WP's
Thanks Asprine and Linda :luvlove:
I really love the moments between them. The last episode didn't have many close moments, but her on the big screen says what they mean to each other. ;)

Steph - Glad to be here. :D I try to post as often as I can, but this thread moves sooooo fast. There is a lot of interest in Mac and Stella's relationship I guess. ;)

Jimenez, that pic is great. Along with your Caption.:lol:

It looks like she's saying...

"Where do I nibble first.":lol::lol:

Here's a great pic Asprine, these were put in the Gary thread by lilou. I'll show you one. the rest are over in NY thread.:) And yes he is very gorgeous and relaxed. Stella is really one lucky girl to play with Mac...is so jealous:shifty:

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/MacsLovlyAngl/G001.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/MacsLovlyAngl/smac1.jpg
Another new SMAC

Last edited:
OH GoSh.. I'm fainting.. HE'S HOT!!! :drool::drool: Thank you for posting them here, Linda. *Hugs* I have lots of time in this forum but I never bother to go that thread. :lol::lol: I'm just stuck in here and stuck with Linda's FF. :adore::adore: "(Asking myself)Am I jealous of Stella? *Blush*" :rolleyes::rolleyes: :lol:

Linda, that new wallpaper you made is :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. I love it.. Love the scenes with the colors. It was great, Linda. *Snags them and save them in my Collections from Linda file*. :)

Jimenez, thanks for the pic. Have a good night sleep. :)

Thanks for all the pics gals! :D I need them after yesterday (complicated day in the ER:cardie:)

I fixed the connection but it won't last longer (I need to figure out how to do it permanently;)

I'm getting excited by upcoming episodes

I was surprised by fans who want to watch Mac and Stella's arguement. I LOVE IT! In special when i know they are NOT Smacked fans. I can't wait for those two episodes: The beaten episode and the argument episode. Finally the sky above will fall on us:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mac and Stella's relationship is so interesting....hopefully many Smacked fans will come up:bolian:
BTW Ausiello gave a scoop on CSI NY but nothing related to any ship, so it's ok

Hugs my beloved Family

Debbie :D

Thanks for all the pics gals! :D I need them after yesterday (complicated day in the ER:cardie:)

I fixed the connection but it won't last longer (I need to figure out how to do it permanently;)

You're welcome, Debbie. :D Hope your connection fixed permanantly soon. :D Can't wait to have you here in this thread longer.. :)

Mac and Stella's relationship is so interesting....hopefully many Smacked fans will come up:bolian:
BTW Ausiello gave a scoop on CSI NY but nothing related to any ship, so it's ok

Yes, Their relationship is indeed interesting and unique. That's why I fall for it. :lol::lol: Yeah, hopefully more people will join us ranting here until the writers gives us what we want. We need to show them we SMacked Family has great strength and patience. :)

Aw, I never go to spoiler thread.. I need to go there more often. I just couldn't catch up with those.. :lol::lol: Ausiello..Ausiello..

I got this from my friend :

That´s love: Two lonely persons keep each other safe and touch each other and talk to each other. - Rainer Maria Rilke

Thank you for the information Debbie.. :D

*Stares at Linda's Wallpaper again* *Faints*.. Mac.. Stella.. in bed or wherever that is suitable to .. *Oh* *Nose Bleed* Too HOT!!! Thank you so much, Linda. My migraines are getting better with the helps of your pictures.. :adore::adore:

*Hugs* - Take Care - Asprine :D

Last edited:
So after seeing the pic from Obsession I could not remember the eppie very well so I went back to watch it. It was right after silent night so I "Forced" myself to sit through the ending with "her" and Mac because I could not remember how the "make up" scene went. UGGHH! why do I torture myself so? To make it worse obsession was ALL Smack but how can you even believe it when just before that Mac "Promises to make this work" with "HER"! I am in such a state of depression I NEED a New eppie with some REAL affirmation.

By the way welcome AXELSONFIRE! Dont mind me I'm in "withdrawal"

So after seeing the pic from Obsession I could not remember the eppie very well so I went back to watch it. It was right after silent night so I "Forced" myself to sit through the ending with "her" and Mac because I could not remember how the "make up" scene went. UGGHH! why do I torture myself so? To make it worse obsession was ALL Smack but how can you even believe it when just before that Mac "Promises to make this work" with "HER"! I am in such a state of depression I NEED a New eppie with some REAL affirmation.

By the way welcome AXELSONFIRE! Dont mind me I'm in "withdrawal"

Thanks to everyone who welcomed me. I appreciate it. Don't worry Lori K, I know what that's like. All summer is was like that. I was going on YouTube, watching SMACked videos, finding clips. And real affirmation would be good.

Just thought I'd post up a wallpaper I made:

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p168/Tsukasloth/SMACked_Wallpaper_by_Khamomile_Tea.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Axel that's wonderful. If you have photobucket you can use the thumbnail image. Then we can click on it and see the larger version.:):) Cause I think pics have to be a certain size. :)

fdvd-2.jpg

Asprine, look what Mac and Stella were up too last night in their home.:drool:

Deb hope your day is better then your night was. Hugs.:)

Last edited:
OMG! :eek::eek::eek: Where did all of these SMacked collages come from?!?!?!?:drool::drool::drool: I'm like dying here. They are totally frying my Mac here because they are so hot. And so sweet. You can definitely see why we have the name "Office Sex Just waiting to Happen.";)

Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~

*Sobs* Thank you~!!! Thank you~!!! I just had my nightmare and now I'm.. I'm sooo sooo much happier. :lol::lol: Tons of *Hugs* to Linda. *So Erotic* << :drool::drool::drool: *Faints*.. Their.. passion.. GAHX! Linda.. How did you caught their pics in..? :D Have any pictures after that kiss? I'm just *Kidding*. :D Thank you so much, Linda.

Vave,.. it will be GREAT! :scream::scream::scream: I can't stop thinking how they end up together in those erotic moments.. :devil: :drool::drool::drool:

Thank you for wonderful wallpaper Axelsonfire. :) The size, I usually put mine 610x386. I don't know. You'll have to change the size if not, Black Kat will come here.. :lol::lol:

Oh! Good morning to me.. Good afternoon/evening/night to Linda and SMacked Family. :D *Hugs* to everyone :)

Last edited:
Have any pictures after that kiss?

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/MacsLovlyAngl/qplk-1.jpg
this is what they felt after the kiss

I do have one more for you. These all come in icon sizes, and banners:drool:

Glad I could help your nightmare:lol::lol:

I'm waiting for approval from my lovely Mod Sissi to see if I can post a new story. If she says no, then I'll pop it up on FF.

I really need a new epi now. My inspirtation is riding high. Even poor Mac thinks I'm insane.:eek::lol::lol::lol:

Hugs Asprine, and all

Last edited:
*Blush* Lindaaaaaaaaaa.. *Asprine is currently RIP for 5 minutes* :lol:. I couldn't thank you more. I mean you.. are the light of my day. :adore::adore: Thank you soooooo much, Linda. Mac and Stella.. Their Passion.. Makes butterfly flying in my stomach everyday. :lol: Yeah, Linda. It did help with my nightmares, I've forgotten about it. :) Linda, new story? Is it for posting in for the real show? Hmm, I hope she does approve. :adore::adore: Yeah, I can't wait for the new episode too. :devil: Linda, I love your new banner.. Your captions just looks like what Mac says. *AWESOME!*

*Tons tons tons tons tons tons of Hugs* to Linda. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back