Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
NVE00013.png

*Hello Ladies! If you please would follow me, I'll lead you through last nights ep!* :devil::devil::devil:

NVE00033.png

NVE00035.png

*If you won't be able to make it, you can always call me. I'll give you a personal tour later on!* :drool::drool::drool:
NVE00054.png

*I had to solve some cyber crime last night, but i tripped over a broom.* :scream::scream::scream:

*So if your done looking at all 66 caps from Joolsies-Album, please clean up after yourselves! She is bushed from stalking me today!* :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

*Hello Ladies! If you please would follow me, I'll lead you through last nights ep!* :devil::devil::devil:

*If you won't be able to make it, you can always call me. I'll give you a personal tour later on!* :drool::drool::drool:

*I had to solve some cyber crime last night, but i tripped over a broom.* :scream::scream::scream:

*So if your done looking at all 66 caps from Joolsies-Album, please clean up after yourselves! She is bushed from stalking me today!* :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Dear Jools!!!!

1.) Thank you very much!!!! I am still hoping for somebody has mercy on youtube!
3dmondieu2.gif

2.) Of course I tried the number, seems I have the wrong area
code.
3dtel.gif
.:guffaw::guffaw:

Udonna

Damned internet connection of mine! :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

Could someone post those new pics in their opiginal size in here? :) The best pics please? I can get tomorrow more faster internet-connection but I need to see some pics this evening.

Please! :lol:

Damned internet connection of mine! :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

Could someone post those new pics in their opiginal size in here? :) The best pics please? I can get tomorrow more faster internet-connection but I need to see some pics this evening.

Okay, this one is for you Sam. Enjoy! :devil::devil::devil:

NVE00016.png

NVE00020.png

NVE00021.png

NVE00030.png

NVE00038.png

NVE00041.png

NVE00042.png

NVE00043.png

NVE00045.png

NVE00047.png

NVE00055.png

NVE00064.png

NVE00069.png

NVE00074.png

NVE00075.png

NVE00076.png

those are some very nice pictures there and thank you for sharing them. now i know i can not wait to see last night episode. thanks again for the pics.

Okay, this one is for you Sam. Enjoy! :devil::devil::devil:

NVE00016.png

NVE00020.png

NVE00021.png

NVE00030.png

NVE00038.png

NVE00041.png

NVE00042.png

NVE00043.png

NVE00045.png

NVE00047.png

NVE00055.png

NVE00064.png

NVE00069.png

NVE00074.png

NVE00075.png

NVE00076.png

Jools!!!! Thank you for hundred times! You rock!

*HUGS!!!* :):):)

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Thanks for all the screen cap... Was watching the episode this morning....

I enjoy watching them showing a personal side of Mac. He is always the serious and the control one. It is good to see some personal side of him.

And of course... in uniformm... need I say more??!!!

I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T BEEN IN THIS THREAD BEFORE! O.O
i mean, i was so hooked up in gary's thread that.... oh man, i hope i can catch up with you guys now.
gotta love mac taylor... he was stunning in this 2nd episode. *-*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back