Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top41

Administrator
Administrator
Premium Member
New Mac thread! Talk about the fearless CSI: NY leader here. :)

Discussion continued from here.

i like the new title for the thread and yes i would also like to see mac in a Marine unifrom and it would be very nice to see that happen. thanks all.

i like the new title for the thread and yes i would also like to see mac in a Marine uniform and it would be very nice to see that happen. thanks all.

So anyone *cough* Jools, Natty *cough* Got any nice Marine Mac pics to share to Christen the new thread.

I only have this one...
Behind-gary019.jpg

There is this one...he is in uniform :devil:

I know its Commander Kevin Dunn. But it gives us an idea as to how good Mac would look in uniform...

hey fruit bait you are so right on a way for us to see how good he looks in uniform even tho it is with a different character. thanks for the pics too.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Fruitbat, you win a medal today! :D He does look amazing in his uniform. I wonder if Mac will ever wear his formal Marine Uniform????? It would be interesting to see him in some social event (i guess i liked too much JAG :D

New thread, yay!

maccropuu4.jpg

Mac approves!

And yeah, I bet he'd look scrumptious in full uniform. I bet he'd look...

n6qghv.jpg

Last edited:
WHOO HOO Congrats on the NEW MAC thread!

Yes, I'm wanting to see Mac in his Marine Uniform also. :drool:

i like the new title for the thread and yes i would also like to see mac in a Marine uniform and it would be very nice to see that happen. thanks all.

So anyone *cough* Jools, Natty *cough* Got any nice Marine Mac pics to share to Christen the new thread.

Congrats to the new thread, girls.
And who am I not to take a hint and dive in to my archive? Now all we have to do is wait for Natty :guffaw:

:drool::drool::drool: Semper Fi :drool::drool::drool:

Sinise-1.jpg

Oh Natty's here digging in the PB :lol:

normal_005.jpg

file-7.jpg

And seeing as its the Mac thread....

vlcsnap-36586.png

So I guess thisis the thread that'll help us get through the long summer... what a shame, we could be in a worse place :lol: :devil:

Woo-hoo, new Mac thread! Gorgeous pics everyone. We only have one of Mac in his Marine uniform, but the pics of Gary in uniform show how good he'd look in it.:drool:

I only have this one...
Behind-gary019.jpg

Yay! New thread!

And I have a certain fondness for a man in uniform...all the better if that man happens to be Mac:devil::devil:

Ladies, ladies, ladies.....................

What a name for a new Mac-Thread!!!!!!!

Ladies, how can you do that to me????

We are here confirming a cliche' about women and men in uniform!!!!:evil:

And as chairwoman of our gender equality commission in my home town it is my duty to ..........
gasping1.gif

Oh my god; these pics are sooooooooooooooooooooo wicked:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Behind-gary019.jpg

And this one ..... THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sinise-1.jpg

Thank you, Thank you all for these wonderful moments.

I hope, no I pray nobody ever in my office will uncover my dark secret:devil::devil::devil:

Udonna:luvlove:

Oh Natty's here digging in the PB :lol:

normal_005.jpg

And seeing as its the Mac thread....

vlcsnap-36586.png

So I guess thisis the thread that'll help us get through the long summer... what a shame, we could be in a worse place :lol: :devil:

I knew you would find that first pic, Nats :guffaw: Jools had not so much time this morning, but thanks for letting me drool over the first one. :drool::drool::drool:
And where did that 2nd come from, it looks ssssssssssssooooooooooooo familair :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Ok, did a little more digging after another boring day at the office and found two more in uniform. :devil::devil::devil:

Gary-235.jpg
080713-M-1750A-060.jpg

And Natty is so right, this is the Mac thread that has to get us through the summer, so let's warm up ladies :drool::drool:

2007-0063.jpg

NVE00005-2.png

But then I again, I can't resist
:devil::devil::devil:

Unbuttoned-S5.jpg

"do not grab". Were those words painted on after he spotted his fans :p

I am loving the uniform pics.

CSISenna, is last photo none fotomontage?. He has a white face and white arms and a brown belly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back