Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #7

Thanks Inxs!! You're probably right. :cool:

After I posted I got to thinking about upcoming episodes, but so far have only seen the released clip for next week, and I was pretty sure that it wasn't that one.

Finally, some case time with Nick and Sara! :thumbsup:

Jorja was present at 'An Evening with Philipe Cousteau in LA' recently:

The evening at the Four Seasons was hosted by The Artists and Athletes Alliance, a non-profit organization that operates at the nexus between the entertainment community and Washington, D.C. They are known for providing educational information to artists and athletes through events like this one that address specific public policies and issues of interest to them. Celebrity attendees included Omar Benson Miller (“CSI Miami”), Jorja Fox (“CSI: Crime Scene Investigation”), and Josh Holloway (“Lost”).
Full article, plus a picture!:

http://www.pamelaspunch.com/an-evening-with-philippe-cousteau-in-l-a/

Thanks for posting jtd94. I know Jorja is in the next 2 episodes any one know if she will be back next season.

Her contract has not been signed, and likely will NOT be made public until end of May/early June. Which is ... kinda the same for everyone except Paul G.

congrat.gif
Jorja, good job, you've got many fans, and what a beautiful face you have. Keep on keeping on!

I'm a little late but congrats to JJ for gracing her presence on tv for 15 years. I first saw JJ on some of my brother's old episodes of ER and I was forever hooked on the dynamic acting force/amazing soul that is Ms. Fox. To me, Jorja isn't just an actress but also a role model and an inspiration. To put it simply; great job, Jorja, hope you give all of your fans 15 more years. We're rooting for you! Go, go, Team Jorja!:)

Happy 43rd, Jorja! (and totally unrelated, but happy 91st to my grandmother ;) )
It's Jorja's b-day? Happy 43rd! She doesn't look a day over 30.
Also, happy 91st to your grandmom, Ipstenu. I can only hope that I live that long.:lol:

Back