George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Just found this little 'story' called - Which CSI is Better? 3 different writers one for CSI, one for CSI: NY, and one for CSI: Miami.

One of the reasons for why CSI is best ~
The Crew: There have been stellar performances over the years, but one stands out for me: George Eads as nice-guy Nick Stokes. Specifically, any performance in which he is required to comfort an adorable, distressed child (so, every second episode). Who knows when the show’s writers realised that Nick-plus-kiddy-equals-gut-wrenching-scene, but they are going with it and I have no objections.

I can't agree with that more! :lol:

Susan

I completely agree. But I also think he is good comforting adults too. You can tell he feels for the victims, he just doesn't seem them as victims.

^Wonder how long ago that was? Looks like DB is their "go to" kid guy now. :vulcan:

That was actually written today. At least it was dated today. It can be considered a little suspect tho - her favorite case was Haskell! :shifty:

----------​

In the belief that everybody needs a good laugh once in a while...

I did a George Eads search on twitter. This was put up by CBS_Tweets, "the "Official" twitter of CBS television". :guffaw:

first...
CBSTweet CBS Tweet
Happy birthday George Eads from #CSI!
57 minutes ago

and then after confusing a few and having others tell them they were wrong...
CBSTweet CBS Tweet
Oops, George Eads has 1 month till his b-day :) But legit Happy birthday 2 Garrett Morris of #2BrokeGirls & Rachelle Lefevre of #AgiftedMan!
32 minutes ago

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

Susan

Yeah, I saw that. Somebody needs to do there homework before they post. I hope they wish him a happy bray come March 1.

I think George is going to be on Live with Kelly on February 14.

Last edited:
Yep....definitely he's on 2/14. :) Valentine's Day. :adore: I guess Randy Jackson (American Idol) is the guest co-host that day.

How lucky are we that we get another George interview. I hope it isn't as short as the Talk's was. I'm assuming he will be on to talk about the Jessie McCartney episode.

Can't wait to see him on Live!
As much as I liked Regis, I don't miss him at all anymore :lol:
As far as I'm concerned, Kelly can hold her own and simply have a different co-host for every day all year, either by the day or by the week :D

Hopefully George will be on first, in which case they should talk to him a bit, go to commercial break, and then come back and finish with another short segment. I actually wish he'd be a co-host for one entire day! :devil:

Oh, George...we're sorry we made such a fuss about your hair! Please don't punish us. Please stop the growing before it's too late! We promise not to talk anymore about how hot it is when it's short or buzzed! :(

Okay...I'm kidding...sort of...you can do what you want....we still love you and you're still hot, no matter how hard you might try not to be. ;)

I just saw the spoiler pictures, and I have to say, I am liking the hair.

And btw, he is looking mighty fine in that picture.

Just saw the new pictures of George and Monica in the ward. They look very happy, and George looks great.

OMG, I'm just dying over the recent pictures posted
smileyhappydance.gif

For me, the jury is still out on the sideburns; I need to see the spoiler pics larger, because I'm not normally a fan of them, but hey, it's Nick, what can I say :luvlove:

Last edited:
Back