George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Wow, I have to say I agree. I like what was said.

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I like :) It's very interesting how many have liked Nick throughout the years. There are two other actors/characters that have been there from day 1 but nobody has ever said anything like that about them. Job well done George to have tptb say that about Nick :)

3. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Well, I'm sure there are alot of people who do not like Nick being the new bug man, but I love it. I thought he did a great job last night. I love how he sort of talks to them.

I enjoyed the scene with Nick and Greg feeding the chicken to the bugs.

What I didn't like about last night's episode was the lack of Nick and Catherine scenes. The original cast members should be working with her more than the new ones.

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Grissom said Nick was his best student, and he's carrying on the tradition just fine by being the bug guy. :) Anyway, I'll be glad when CSI is back to "normal"...if it ever is again.

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Nicky lookin good last night. :)

I've come to terms with the fact that I'm not going to get what I wanted most before Catherine left - A good Nick/Catherine case like they used to have. (Something like Snakes with just the 2 of them. :)) I'm going to miss Catherine calling him Nicky, though. She's the only one there who does. :(

Loved Nick with the buggies, even if I don't like buggies. :lol: He's really coming into his own as the New Bug Man. :) Between being mentored by Grissom and the seminars he knows what to do and does it. I like that. You can't always call the former boss/employee and ask what to do in font of your new boss.

I've already managed to cap it - not much Nick so it went fast - and all my caps of the Nick/Catherine scene are blurry. He seemed to never stand still. :lol:

I think this episode showed that Genetic Disorder would have been both Nick and Greg heavy. Usually when they have one heavy in one character the next one is light in that character. Obviously Genetic Disorder was the only one rewritten. In a way I'm kinda glad that Billy couldn't do it. I hesitate to think of how little screentime they might have had if Grissom was there. :eek:

Susan

6. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I think Catherine calling him Nicky is what I am going to miss most.

I too would have liked a Catherine/Nick episode but what went on with George's personal life, I don't think that would have happened.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't mind his bug knowledge, but I kind of miss his bird knowledge lol.

8. ~fox~

~fox~ Hit and Run

Yeah, that's going to be an empty spot, isn't it? :(

9. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Yes, it will be :(
    And it wouldn't seem right coming from anyone else either.

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Except, like we discussed in the FB group, from Brass who's always done it. :) But Brass is kind of weird this season, so it might seem creepy coming from him now, but we'll see.

So it's always been Brass, Grissom, Warrick, and Catherine to call him Nicky. I like that. It comes by way of being parental or close friends. :) So what would we think if DB did it? Hmmm...pondering. I think it could work in the right situation, but after he's been there long enough to know him that well.

11. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I wouldn't mind if DB called him Nicky.

12. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Does anyone know if George went to Marg's star ceremony?

13. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

According to Shane, Yes. However he hasn't posted and pics!!!

ETA: I think the official answer is now -- Who Knows? He's not in any of the cast shots I've seen so far. :(

from Shane:
    Susan

Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
  14. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Huh...wonder why he wasn't there.

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I believe Paul, George, and Elisabeth Shue were shooting Episode 15, "Stealing Home."