Not open for further replies.
happybirthday-1.gif

GEORGE!!!

17986.gif

Hope you have a Fantastic day!

party.gif

We love you!!!!!!

Happy, happy Birthday, George! :D

I hope you have a wonderful day with lots of fun! Hope the sun shines for you today! :)

We love you, George :adore:

I love Twitter and the Internet. You get stories that you would never even know about any other way. :)

That said - More George...

Interview - George Eads CSI

You appreciate us George and we appreciate you. :) I'm glad it makes you feel great.
You’ve often been voted one of the sexiest men in the world through polls run by many magazines – is that a nice distraction or something that makes you feel awkward given that you want to be known as an actor first and foremost?

All that publicity stuff makes me feel great. When I’m not working I’m trying to take good care of myself. Which is a lot of work. It’s nice to see the fruits of hard work. But I still believe that being a good actor has little to do with looks. If you’re aware of what you look like in a scene, you’re not doing something right.

ETA: Entertainment Tonight actually had George in the 'todays birthdays'. :thumbsup: I think this is the first time that I've seen them include him. :lol:

Susan

Last edited:
Nice find! Thanks, Blackflag! :)

I like that he pointed out that Ray is not Nick's boss...that it's the other way around. :) I did not like that the interviewer seemed to think it in the first place tho. :wtf: Must not watch the show. ;)

Nice find! Thanks, Blackflag! :)

I like that he pointed out that Ray is not Nick's boss...that it's the other way around. :) I did not like that the interviewer seemed to think it in the first place tho. :wtf: Must not watch the show. ;)

thanks for the article find blackflag :) and are you sure you weren't the fan that grabbed George :lol:

and Smokey, it's probably because Fishbourne is the 'star'. I'm glad George set him start :)

Another great interview. We've been very lucky lately.

He sure has some interesting fans..

Seriously- if anyone else had someone launch on his/her butt like that, they'd be charged with assault! :lol: That's pathetic.

I've been mad at ET for years for never putting George up for bdays. I wonder why they finally got around to it? I hope it's not because he shared screentime with Bieber and they also have the same birthday, and thus the connection.

Were George & Jorja ever on Extra last night? Unless I missed them, I didn't see them.

Not that I saw. And I can't find anything on the extra website except for this mention of it.

Thursday, March 3: Jorga Fox and George Eads (10:00 AM)

Since other people are asking when they're posting videos for other things I'm hopeful that if they have something on tape it will either be aired at another time, posted on their website (eventually), or put up on youtube.

I'm thinking anything they did got bumped for more Charlie Sheen news!!! :scream:

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back