George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved Nicky/George last night. The episode was dull but Nick wasn't. Loved hearing his accent and he was lookin' good.

Agreed! I liked seeing him kind of step back and let Greg have the moments...like when he told the tour group to ask Greg the questions since he was the lead on the case. The encouragement he gave him in the beginning was great too, and then the caution when it began to look like all was not as it seemed with the woman. :)

Kind of weird, but kind of cool to see how even when he's not taking the lead role in an episode his presence is still felt and adds so much to the show. :)

Welcome to Texan Charm and all thing Nick/George ncismom :)

Agreed! I liked seeing him kind of step back and let Greg have the moments...like when he told the tour group to ask Greg the questions since he was the lead on the case.

Call me slow! (or that things have been way to busy around here with shoveling snow every other day or so! :lol:). But that scene reminded me of Grissom saying Nick was the lead of the case in The Accused is Entitled. I don't think Nick knew he was until Grissom said it and I don't think Greg knew he was until Nick said it. :lol:

Susan

I agree Smokey, his presence does add so much to each show. When he is not on, I find myself not really paying attention to what is going on.

I agree Smokey, his presence does add so much to each show. When he is not on, I find myself not really paying attention to what is going on.

It was just cool to see him going about his business with the case on the scenes and stuff while the main plot was going on. I just love to watch him. :) I really liked him in that scene in the hallway where he was asking if Greg called her yet. Such a guy. :lol:

Man, I agree. I'll pay attention, but the show is lacking something when he isn't on it.

It's almost like Nick is just too good to be true, you know? Like he's this perfect guy, even though he isn't, but is? Does that make any sense?

Man who wouldn't want him as a husband? :adore:

A journalist once said he is 'the soul of the team' and I think that deserves to be mentioned again. :)

I think it was cool of Nick to say that Greg was lead on the case. That is so like him. :adore:

Just like in 'Evaluation' day when Grissom said he needs to take Greg out to lunch for finding the peanuts and Nick just said, yeah you do (or something like that) even though he found it.

Now I used to get mad at that scene, but watching it again and again :D I see that was really Grissom telling Nick he did a 'good job' and then Nick didn't take credit for it; he let Greg take the credit. :adore: Showing that he didn't need Grissom's approval anymore, even though he still go it. ;)

There is no doubt about it, that Nick is fiercely (did I spell that right :lol:) and would defend and fight for his 'family' to the end. :)

I also agree with the "perfect but not perfect" part. :adore: Any imperfections he has are way way way outweighed by the rest of him. :)

That always bothered me in Evaluation Day - Nick found the peanuts, why should Grissom take Greg out to lunch and not Nick?

That always bothered me in Evaluation Day - Nick found the peanuts, why should Grissom take Greg out to lunch and not Nick?

It's been so long since I watched the episode but if I remember correctly Nick wasn't suppose to be involved in that case. As it was the case Nick was on turned out to be part of the case where the peanuts where found.

It's been so long since I watched the episode but if I remember correctly Nick wasn't suppose to be involved in that case. As it was the case Nick was on turned out to be part of the case where the peanuts where found.

Nick and Sara were working a decapitated body - they assumed it was connected to the head that Grissom and Catherine were working on, so they searched the car that the head was found in (and found the peanuts that Greg identified). Turned out the body wasn't connected after all, so technically they weren't on that case (but then Nick got put on it anyway - it was very complicated! :lol:).

In any case, the whole peanut thing, and especially Grissom "rewarding" Greg, was supposed to show how Nick grew in that episode - that he didn't need to be rewarded for doing something right; he followed his instincts on the case, solved it, and in the end it was enough for him to know he'd done it - he didn't need the recognition anymore.

Ok, I've gone round and around in my head about whether or not I should post this, but I have to ask. Somebody on another board has her panties in a wad because somehow she thinks George wants Nick to die. Now, I've read every single George interview he's ever given and have read every news article. I don't remember ever reading anything like that. If I've missed it somehow, please let me know.

Ok, I've gone round and around in my head about whether or not I should post this, but I have to ask. Somebody on another board has her panties in a wad because somehow she thinks George wants Nick to die. Now, I've read every single George interview he's ever given and have read every news article. I don't remember ever reading anything like that. If I've missed it somehow, please let me know.

There's nothing I've read that George has said.
But Shane (Vegaslights) put this in the spoiler thread (page 48) -

Why do I get the feeling that Nick could be leaving the show by season's end?

And he won't/doesn't/can't expand on that comment? :confused: Might see if Speedy knows anything since she tried to get him to pm her about it.

Susan

There's nothing I've read that George has said.
But Shane (Vegaslights) put this in the spoiler thread (page 48) -

Why do I get the feeling that Nick could be leaving the show by season's end?
And he won't/doesn't/can't expand on that comment? :confused: Might see if Speedy knows anything since she tried to get him to pm her about it.

Susan

although I will be extremely sad the day George decides to hang up his finger print brushes for another job I won't be surprised if he does it at the end of this season :( We all know George was a last minute signing in the summer so it won't surprise me. But George don't kill Nick off :eek: Please we need to have the slim hope that Nick could return to Vegas at some point. Just hope on your horse and ride quietly off into the sunset :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back