George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't sure if I should post or not, since I'm mostly either too shy or don't have the words to say the things I feel but this time I tried :D

Me too. I think you've all said it anyway. Doing a great job so far, don't change a thing, as long as it makes you happy! :adore:

George has done such a tremendous job bringing Nick Stokes to life. It's been a fun ride to see Nick move up the ranks and take on the leadership role.

I guess the only suggestion I would make is keep the humor. Nick has a good sense of humor and George has a knack for delivering the lines perfectly.

Something interesting...well, to me at least, maybe to someone else, maybe not. :lol: I have a couple of episode scripts that I got for...research purposes. :p Anyway....

Of course I know there are many versions of the scripts and revisions and this one is somewhere in the middle. But it's for "Who Are You?" and in this one at the end they have an officer come in behind Grissom. After Grissom gets Amy to lower the gun (which by the way it says she "takes Nick into the den where the shutters are closed"), Nick takes her gun and the officer cuffs her and takes her away, leaving Nick and Grissom there.

Grissom: I only looked at the science. I screwed up.

Nick: Not from where I'm standing.

I came here to rally support for the classic Nick hair cut (Season 4, Grave Danger, etc)

GE, we love you with hair!! (just maybe not the season 6 bangs)

Something interesting...well, to me at least, maybe to someone else, maybe not. :lol: I have a couple of episode scripts that I got for...research purposes. :p Anyway....

Of course I know there are many versions of the scripts and revisions and this one is somewhere in the middle. But it's for "Who Are You?" and in this one at the end they have an officer come in behind Grissom. After Grissom gets Amy to lower the gun (which by the way it says she "takes Nick into the den where the shutters are closed"), Nick takes her gun and the officer cuffs her and takes her away, leaving Nick and Grissom there.

Hmmm, very interesting and well Grissom did screw up. Didn't Nick tell him later ;) that you can't dismiss the human element. Grissom, I think you could have learned from Nick there. :D

However, I think I like the way it ended up being played out instead. It goes along with Grissom always treating Nick badly. Not that I wouldn't have liked to see that version. Wonder if they filmed it and the reshot it? That would be cool to see.

That's very interesting!

But I have to say that I, like Speedy, liked the way it played out in the end.

I wonder if this was what George once meant... I remember that he said in an interview (I guess it was in the extras of the season 1 dvd box) once that this scene ended different then they planned at the beginning.

I like how it was showed. The way Grissom was shown in this episode was more like what we got to see of his interactions with Nick all over the seasons. And it helped Nick grow and shine :)

I would have liked to have seen Grissom admit to screwing up this early in the show's life. :) Although he did later ("I'm wrong all the time. It's how I get to right." or something like that), it establishes early on that he's not infallible and he knows it. I think that's an important part of his character.

But I like the way it ended too. :)

And Chipper, welcome to the boards and the thread! :) I agree with you on your hair comment. I know George thinks it's silly that we care about such things, but oh...that hair. :adore:

And Chipper, welcome to the boards and the thread! :) I agree with you on your hair comment. I know George thinks it's silly that we care about such things, but oh...that hair. :adore:

Yes, welcome to the boards, Chipper :)

Oh I love his hair :adore: It's so thick and looks so soft... like a kitten's fur :adore::luvlove:

Oh I love his hair :adore: It's so thick and looks so soft... like a kitten's fur :adore::luvlove:

Although, we love the buzz too and wouldn't mind that, so don't worry if it ever starts to go. :lol:

Although, we love the buzz too and wouldn't mind that, so don't worry if it ever starts to go. :lol:

Yeah :lol: We like you just the way you are, George :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back