George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats blackflag! Love the theme - he does look good dressed up!

he does dress up nicely with the exception of that one suit :eek:

Love the theme, by the way! He's so. Freakin'. Handsome. :adore:
And it's the reason why I want to see just 1 pic from the wedding. :lol: Granted he looks great in a t-sirt & jeans and he looks fantastic in no shirt at all. But when he's wearing a suit and tie... :drool: :adore: :luvlove:

I'm surprised none of you posted this or any of these. All of which I love. :luvlove:

Jacquie, George was just expressing his individuality with that suit. ;)

Your runners up: (Damn! This is hard! :( :lol:)
Jacquie - Suit! :drool: Buzz! :drool:
Ladybronco - :drool:
Smokey - Didn't use all the good ones as you almost won with this one. :drool:

winner.gif

Raynn - Utterly to die for! :drool: :drool: :drool: Nicky's on his way. He's not too worried about your weather as we're stuck in the rainy season at the moment! :shifty:

smiley-chores012-1.gif
droolbucket.gif
smiley-chores012-1.gif
droolbucket.gif
smiley-chores012-1.gif
droolbucket.gif
Now that I've cleaned things up. :p

Susan

Awesome! Nick arrived right in time to help me pack (moving on the weekend). Thanks blackflag!

So while we try to make sense of the mess and boxes piling up around here (I have way too much stuff! :confused:), I'm sending you all on another I-spy theme (because they're more fun when I make you think :p), using the letters from MOVING. The usual 12 in about 24.

Thanks for the good luck wishes! I think I'll need them over the next two days. My place currently looks like a hurricane just hit. :shifty:

The only good thing about moving would be the 'stuff' that we would have to get rid of :lol:

I'm going through so much right now, wondering why I've hauled it with me halfway across Canada and back, since I've never used it! It's ridiculous how much I'm trying to get rid of now. :wtf:

Good luck with the move Raynn. Remember, bend the knees...don't want you throwing out your back.

Hiring movers for the big stuff this time, so I all I have to do is get everything in boxes by Saturday (easier said than done! :lol:). My sister and her husband helped me last time, and we swore we'd never do it again! So much pain afterwards.

At least Nick brought good weather with him again today. I woke up to thunder and rain, but by the time I went out this afternoon, it was gorgeous and sunny! :)

Sorry I'm so late! Packing always takes way longer than I think it will - you'd think I'd learn. :( I enjoyed Nick's company and help - although the next Ward Girl might want to take it easy on the poor guy tomorrow. ;)

I'll try to be quick with this, but it's hard with so many great pics!

Runners up:

addictedtoSpeed - love that episode, and especially that scene :)
Jacquie - for a pic like this, you can stretch all you want :)
blackflag
PrincessJ88
ladybronco - had a hard time choosing between a smile and chocolate. Chocolate won, and almost got you Nick. :)

But Nick is heading eastwards, to Smokey, because who can resist a guy who smiles like that even while injured :adore:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back