George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tied up at the store so the winner will have to wait a bit more. I'll send everyone a pm when I've done the post :)

Sorry about the delay everyone but we needed to fit in 27 new Dog Food items into the shelving. Anyone got a shoe horn :lol:

OK, now for the winners :)

ladybronco tine miracles :adore:
Raynn :adore:
Smokey always out for other people's money aren't you :lol:
Raynn love the face :guffaw:
blackflag one of the better scenes for the episode
Princess oh so very close with a simple Nick pic :)

but I'm going to send Nick to Mass. to visit blackflag. What can I say but Mom knows best :) Congrats on winning blackflag :) Enjoy your Nick time :devil:

Last edited:
Sorry about the delay everyone but we needed to fit in 27 new Dog Food items into the shelving. Anyone got a shoe horn :lol:
5 or 6. But I'm not sure I could find them and get them up there in time for them to be of any use to you. :D

Nick was not happy with arriving in the middle of one of our downpours. (the first one was this morning right when we reached the driveway with a backseat full of groceries! :()
but I'm going to send Nick to Mass. to visit blackflag. What can I say but Mom knows best :) Congrats on winning blackflag :) Enjoy your Nick time :devil:
I desperately wanted to use 'mom' but must have spent 5 minutes just deciding on which pic with mom to use. :lol:

Next theme -

Since no one on this show dresses up nicer than George Eads and I have always wished that they'd have Nick go to court more often ... I want up to 12 of Nick/George/oc dressed up. You can define 'dressed up' as you will. :) Winner in around 24 hours.

Susan

Congrats Blackflag!!

Sheez, it's 103 here today, went to town on some errands, and couldn't wait to get home. I'd love some clouds or drizzle here, not a bit of June Gloom in sight :lol:

Spiffed up George, set one:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Jacquie, that suit :eek:
You beat me to it. :lol:

Since no one on this show dresses up nicer than George Eads and I have always wished that they'd have Nick go to court more often ... I want up to 12 of Nick/George/oc dressed up. You can define 'dressed up' as you will. :) Winner in around 24 hours.

Susan

But....but....you used a lot of the good ones in your post! :( :lol: Congrats on your win! :)

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Love the theme, by the way! He's so. Freakin'. Handsome. :adore:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back