Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome SilentDisco always nice to have newer people around :)

I found there were plenty of scenes with E/C, but Audrey is right, it will turn into a soap opera if we let the romance take up too much of the show. I'll agree it's a strong point, but shouldn't be in every single ep...but I would have liked seeing him talk to Diddy's character about how he was talking to Calleigh about her evidence.

Can someone tell me what in the world got into Ryan tonight? He knows better that to act like a tush hog with people. I mean good lord he like feel off the wagon there somewhere to get that mad an revengeful like he was tonight. He just sorta exploded all of a sudden or did I miss something.

Hey, guys! I've been lurking around here for a while and thought I'd start participating in some discussion. I'm Ally, btw.

Now, to stay on topic so the mods don't kill me:

I will admit, I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get any cute E/C scenes involving our two lovebirds flirting or making mentions of their personal life. But I'm not letting it get to me. Realistically, Calleigh is a very private person, and Eric would obviously respect that considering how much he cares for her. I can so see them agreeing to not bring their relationship into the workplace setting, especially since it's so new. Although if delkolover's spoilers are true (and I hope they are!) they may indulge in more intimate conversation in the future ;)

They would also not want it to get to stetler. :eek:

I think that TPTB is trying to give the other chracters in Miami a part because the last few episodes have been about E/C (and I loved it!:adore:). But I guess they decided it was time for a brake(quick I hope, *lifts eyebrow*). So I do not mind that this last episode was professional, but the next one better have something!:mad: Grrrrrrrrrr.

Welcome Ally! I'm glad you are not lurking anymore.:)

I agree with you, I had the same thought that it would be too good if they gave us a fourth episode in a row with juicy E/C moments. Considering it was written by Corey, I was hoping for a little moment at least to acknowledge what happened like "how are you feeling?" from Eric. When they were processing the car, I thought Eric would take the moment to ask her how she was doing. But I would be cheesed if they hardly had any scenes together at all, but they didn't. I'm still clinging to the hope of them giving us at least a kiss soon, maybe 7.19

Eric did look yummy in his suit and tie, I didn't like Calleigh's black outfit for most of the show (don't what was up with that shirt, it looked frumpy), but I like her getup in her last scene though. Maybe once their ship gets going, Calleigh will burn all of Eric's God forsaken blinding printed shirts, those butterflies have got to go!:lol:

I just watched the episode. Even without "moments" Calleigh and Eric have amazing chemistry, IMO. That's that kind of chemistry that is evident in every single word they exchange. I really enjoy watching them work together so I wasn't really disappointed. I don't know if I'm thinking about it too much, but there is one thing I noticed. The way Eric looks at Calleigh in completely random situations is priceless. When they were processing the car he had that 'I love you so much' look on his face. It was really cute. I don't know if anyone else noticed that.

Anyway, we'll have to wait for three weeks to see the next episode, so we'll all just have to live on fanfiction *wink, wink to fic writers* and spoilers *wink, wink to Delkolover*.

I wasn't expecting a lot to happen last night but I have to admit I was hopeful. I thought we at least were getting a look or a smile (they were all so serious last night!) Still I understand the last three episodes had really good EC stuff on them so this one was kind of a lay low kind of eppie. I am glad, though, that they didn't decide to just keep them apart throughout the whole thing and that we did get them working together which is always nice to see.

The scene were Calleigh asked Eric and Ryan to go look at all the evidence really made me smile cause that half smile Eric gave Ryan was like: yep she's the boss and we better do what she says. :lol:

As for Eric not asking how she was feeling, I'm thinking he doesn't have to cause he's been with her all this time. I am so sure he's been taking care of her that I just didn't expect him to ask cause I do think he knows. Though I still would've liked a smile or glance, oh well :rolleyes:.

The worst thing is that we have to go through two mondays with no new episodes and that just plain sucks. :klingon:
Oh and please Corey, after Wrecking Crew and this one please give us some EC on your next episode. Thanks ;).

Welcome silentdisco!!! :)

Last edited:
Okay, kinda off subject but does anyone know the schedule?
I know the show takes a couple weeks off(was it 2 or 3?) but after that how many episode do we get in a row?

I saw the Eric looks too. Very CUTE!!:)

Well I am a bit disappointed that there was no meaningful E/C scenes :(. Though I thought it can be that way. Like someone said they're trying to build up the tension again I guess:scream:.
Or maybe Eric and Calleigh are trying to hide their relationship from Ryan, he noticed that something is going on between them right:confused:? In this episode they showed that they can be all profesional at work.
Someone said that Eric didn't ask her how is she feeling, I think he didn't do it, because he knows it very well. I'm sure he was with her all the time so there's no need to ask about that.:)
It's so wrong we have to wait long 3 weeks for new episode, but at least I hope it will be worth the waiting.

Hey SilentDisco. Welcome to the good ship Hip Hugger. We are one big happy family here, so if you need anything don't hesitate to ask.​

Okay, I know that we lost out on a lot of possible Eric and Calleigh love, but all in all I'm not unhappy with it. We did get a couple of HEAVY DUTY Eric and Calleigh centered episodes, so them just working side by side was okay. Remember, if they keep each and every episode centered on the two of them then CSI Miami slowly becomes a soap opera. Now that is something that I know none of us wants to see happen.

Just another humble opinion...:rolleyes:

I totally agree with ya :thumbsup:

Last night was a total stand alone ep among an emerging storyline. There was absolutely no continuity w/in this ep. No mention of anything else that has been going on this season. It was purely about the case and the forensics...nothing more. I liked it. :D

I was little upset about the lack of E/C but the more I thought about it the more I realized what I said above. Sometimes there needs to be a break in between all the personal drama and ongoing storyline and that was exactly what last night was. It was a nice switch b/c in the two eps he has written this season thus far Corey has gotten the show back to its roots in forensics and showed us all why we fell in love with this show in the first place.

In 716 we see Derek again but this time his story and the ongoing storyline of the season are set to collide so we will get our continuity. I don't want E/C thrust in our face every ep....like Audrey said it would be a soap opera then. I think last night they showed us that they can be professional, work together and get the job done in a pinch w/o being distracted.

All that being said, considering how much the ep changed from when I first saw the spoilers to when it aired, I really really really hope our scenes are still in ep 716.

Feb 16th and 23rd are repeats....As for a concrete schedule, CBS hasn't posted that yet but tentatively according to tv.com, 716 is set to air on 3/2 and it looks like, according to them, that we will get a full month of new eps.

Hopefully CBS will put out releases for some of the upcoming eps soon. So we know where we stand.

Ok so i was a little disappointed when we got nothing b/c after what he said to her no matter how much you take your job seriously if a guy tells you he cant imagine living without you, how could you not smile at him or i dont know..anything? And i do get that they couldnt possibly do 4 eps in a row about their romance but c'mon, they were so serious. :rolleyes: Although Delkolover you do have a point.;)

At least they were working together and i do think that that smirk from Eric was adorable :)
I hope we get somethin in 716.....Oh please!!! I cant wait!!!

I think everybody already saw the epi, but I'll put spoiler tag just in case...

Well, about last epi I don't know what to think, I was hoping some E/C, just a smile or something, not a big deal, so I'm a litle disapointed, but I think the writers made the best choice, like Delkolover said, they can be very professional in the job and also have a relationship :)
I hope we'll see the development of their relationship, I really hope so :D

Gosh, it'll be a damm slowy 2/3 weeks without Miami :( I hope we'll get a month with all new eppis :D

Silentdisco, I forgot to say welcome, so... Welcome!

I think it was okay that there wasn't any EC in this episode (even though I wanted it). We really don't want it to become too much, right?

Anyway, we know that our favorite couple is going to be together, and we just have to wait. After all, we've been waiting for seven years, we can do 3 weeks, right?

Welcome to our world silentdisco, I hope you find your stay here tons of fun, I know I do.

I understand that TPTB do not want to give the other viewers overkill on our favorite couple. (Because for some odd reason, they don't feel like we do..hmm imagine that...LOL). I was happy that they were at least working together and the smirk on his face when Calleigh told him & Ryan that they had to go back to the golf course was just great. I was like you know he isn't going to fight her orders...LOL

Nonetheless, as Marija mentioned, we've waited 7 years what's another couple weeks (besides absolute torture)

Last edited:
Yes welcome silentdisco :D

Well you guys are right we waited 7 years for them to get together.....3 weeks should be a walk in the park. However, the next 3 weeks are going to feel like 3 decades!!! :lol:

I definately want to see E/C but I don't want E/C overload b/c those who are not exactly as into it as we are might revolt!! Can't have that right? I personally want my cake and to be able to eat it too :lol:

I totally saw that little smirk Eric had on his face when she got all authoritative.....I wouldn't say she yelled at Ryan but she definately showed him she was in charge at that moment!! :lol:

All that being said, considering how much the ep changed from when I first saw the spoilers to when it aired, I really really really hope our scenes are still in ep 716.

Ah! Don't say that! :D

Let's hope the episode is even better!

Here's how I want it to go down...
Calleigh comes to give him the snack, he gives her a hug, they embrace for a moment, and he kisses her hair. They talk, and she says she'll be back. When she is back, she makes that comment about marriage, and eric says, "yea, maybe you might of had too." and they share a moment and then she brings him home, and he kisses her on the porch. :thumbsup:

There. That made me feel better about things. :lol:

Last edited:

Ah! Don't say that! :D

Let's hope the episode is even better!

Calleigh comes to give him the snack, he gives her a hug, they embrace for a moment, and he kisses her hair. They talk, and she says she'll be back. When she is back, she makes that comment about marriage, and eric says, "yea, maybe you might of had too." and they share a moment and then she brings him home, and he kisses her on the porch. :thumbsup:

There. That made me feel better about things. :lol:

Is that wishful thinking or a fact? I'm hoping it's a fact. That would such a nice scene.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back