Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Oh goodness, they cannot not have miami this week! I need to get my weekly dose of E/C :lol:

For CBS, it's only scheduled for 30 minutes, on 5 and 7 it's scheduled for an hour. I hope we still get our regular time.

2. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Most addresses are only scheduled for an hour. But most of the time they go over and then there are all the responses and news people talkng about it.
    Miami will be on but there is a good chance it will start late.

3. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I hope hes not on the Fox channel if so he can move it on over so i can Watch 24 tonight. I'm stil on Rory watch since I haven't seen hide nor hair of hm yet. Then I have to run back up stairs to watch CSI Miami at 10pm.

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

It is not the State of the Union address so I don't see him being on any longer than an hour.

Did the stations say if they were going to pre-empt the shows or pick up in the middle of them once he is done? If they pick up in the middle then things might get pushed back a little but I can't see him being on long enough to screw with a show at 10pm

5. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I didn't read anything about whether or not they would preemt or push back. But the thing is....Miami is on at 9pm here so I'll probably be up later that I wanted tonight. (I had a long weekend and was going to go to bed as soon as CSI was over)

6. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

I don't think Miami is going to be affected, I read somewhere, I forgot where, but they gave the downlow on what was going to happen to programming. Aparently, CBS is moving some of the comedies, but I am 100% sure that they said that Miami was still going to air at its normal time.

7. delkolover

Yeah I know they moved Big Bang Theory to 9:30 tonight b/c of this....like I said before, I highly doubt that Miami would/will be affected.

8. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Have I mentioned before how jealous I am that you get to see this before everyone else? :p Seriuosly though, I'm glad that you do and that you post becase suspense drives me crazy. ANd I get to be crazy a little less with this.

9. CalleighEric

maybe we'll get some smiles or something tonight. or maybe like some laughs, or some, "are you doing okays?"

ah well! im still excited!

10. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I know what you mean. I go crazy just waiting for the episode to air. Honestly though, this is a good episode. I liked it. At least this week I was interested more in the case than just E/C scenes :).

11. delkolover

I am just hoping considering the lack of E/C....although everyone interprets things differently no offence Calleighericfan.....that we still get our scene outside the detention center in two weeks!! I would be totally pissed if they left it out and decided to simply spring E/C on us in 720! that would totally be a wtf moment:lol:...in a good and bad way b/c then it would have to mean that we have to wait THAT long for something!!

12. CalleighEric

Ah! Dont say that! :lol:They cannt skip C/E scenes! I'd seriously go crazy! I really hope maybe that I wont go crazy just waiting for 716, and then we get that amazingly amazing seen outside of the detention center. Oh man, I just cant wait that long. I better find some way to distract myself! It's always hard, but I just cant wait for 720, but that is forever away!

13. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

aLL right all you Hiphuggers get ready to Kick back in your favorite recliner and get ready to Squee at E/C tonight because we all know That this ship sailed out last week and it only get better from here. So get you snacks,walk your dog and get back to the livingroom and grab the hand of your nearest Hiphugger
    and lets all pray to the E/C God for the E/C moments we about to recieve tonight and we hope Their are many.

Everbody turn to page 232 in you E/C hymnals and get ready to sing out to the words of the Black eyed peas.....
    LETS Get IT STARTED IN HERE!!!!!!

14. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

That's alright, no offense taken. I agree with you, I hope in the next episode we get some good E/C scenes. If not, I will be disappointed. I am still disappointed cause now I have to wait two weeks to see the next episode :scream:.

15. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I thought it was 3 weeks until the next new episode after tonight... meaning 2 weeks of repeats first. Right? I really hope I'm wrong because 3 weeks is a hell of a long time to wait for more E/C, especially if what Calleighericfan says is right about tonights episode. The wait is going to kill me. I will spend the 3 weeks daydreaming about the spoilers from 7.19 and 7.20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.