Dislike a Ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: worst couples !!!!

ecklie is the devil in desguise! (dude i cant spell)

and should never get a woman! or man. *SHUDDER*

hahhaaa...true, true, but he sorta softens (god i can't spell) up in the 5th season, after he splits them up

(now going on topic)

if cath and nick got together, nothing would happen

...he (Ecklie) would probably hide in the closet or under a bed while screaming a high pitch squeeky scream. :D
Oh yeah... and Catherine could kick his ass anyway. Grissom is about the only person who could manage her because she has great respect for him.

Worst couple... hmmm. Sara/Warrick. Polar opposites.

I really think GSR is the worst. I've just never been able to see it at all. Cath/Nick and Warrick/Sara don't seem like they would work either, and any slash with Gil is just ew.

catherine/grissom
nick/sara...I just don't see it happening..
ecklie/anybody
slash: sara and sophia

Ecklie with anyone is totally wrong, he should be locked up in a safe palce so he wont be able to infect anyone, then again i think him and Sophia would do well but thats only cos they're the two characters i really really hate. Slash between any of the CSI's is not good and i can't see GSR happening but... i dont want to face the wrath of all you GSR shippers so i'll just leave it at that.

Worst couple: Grissom/Sara. :rolleyes:

A few others I can't see:
Nick/Sara- brother/sister, enough said.
Warrick/Sara- I simply can't see anything between them other than friendship.
Brass/Sara- he's like her uncle or stepdad or somethin'.
Catherine/Greg- I can't describe how I feel about this one, it's just...Ewww.

I don't like any slash pairings except Nick/Greg- they're just really cute! :lol: I still can't take them seriously though.

Worst couple- Grissom and Sara- I can't figure people think they made a cute couple. Blah.
Sara and Nick- they're cute together.
Sara and Greg- they like brother and sister anyway.

yep, worst is deff GSR and best is snickers, hehe. its the only one that wouldnt look forced!! GSR is totally forced.

Lol, I'm starting to feel a little sorry for Ecklie. Y'know maybe someone should give him a cat, it might make him nicer.

For some reason I can see him being a closet Dating service guy. But too ashamed to admit it :D

I'm gonna have to put my 2cents in & say I really can't see Sara with anyone. Especially not Warrick.

GSR is the WORST. Can you actually imagine Grissom with Sara? Lovely dates in his office examining bugs. And Sara won't make him loose, only Catherine can make Grissom relax a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back