Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, oh yes, I remember about the threesome now! :guffaw:So much for romance, huh? LOL Oh well, I guess he can have this duality in him? LOL

And all this talking about Adam/AJ deserves some pic dump! And I hope I don't kil anyone's dial-up:

ajbuckleyshawnsipos2.jpg

ajbuckleyshawnsipos.jpg

These pictures were taken at an event where Matisyahu performed... and I just opened my iTune and guess what song starts playing? Exaltation by Matisyahu, Live @ Stubb's! :lol:

ehshoesajbuckley.jpg

Parapluie 2008 Emmy Suite at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel
"It didn't take a rocket scientist for AJ to choose the Ed Hardy Gear" read the caption under the picture!

carminegiovinazzocriajb.jpg

Fans that met Carmine, Eddie and AJ at the Roma Fiction Fest.

35943692405cbb58b723.jpg

I don't know where this come from because I don't understand the description but it's an awesome picture lol

34349151616ee3cfafd2.jpg

A. J. Buckley & Travis Wester Supernatural EyeCon Convention September 2008

345427355035569lgomez81.jpg

Thanks so much for all of those adorable pics Cyn, I don't think I've seen any of them before, but he looks so darn cute in all of them. :adore: I especially love the one of his sitting on the chair (second to last), he just looks really sweet and innocent in it... :adore: I also love the black and white one of his sitting down, it's a great shot, he looks to be really excited about something... Aww, bless him... :adore: He looks like he's having a lot of fun the in the first one. The one of him and Carmine is adorable, I love seeing him with the other NY guys. The closet one, and the last one are also cute. Thanks again. :D

Well, you've given us an AJ dump, so how's about an Adam one from me?

Can you hear me now?
401_00245.jpg

Turbulence
adam4.jpg

Green Piece
Adam51715.png

Communication Breakdown
Adam51910.png

Yahrzeit
Adam5229.png

Grounds for Deception
Adam524.png

Pay Up
Adam52514.png

Enjoy.

Hehe, no problem Aurora my dear, glad you enjoyed them. AJ is just a cutie, pictures of his are always fun, he just seems to be a real down to earth, fun loving guy.

Hahaha, awwww, Adam!!! :adore:Thank you so much for this Adam dump, Steph! :D♥ I don't think there was an episode where Adam wasn't adorable.

By the way, Steph and Aurora, I'm glad you liked my AJ dump! :thumbsup:

Steph & Cynthia, of course I love your pics. Eyecandy is a great way to procrastinate :bolian: I don't usually like guys with a scruff, but I have my exception list and AJ is part of it. I have a hard time imagining him clean-shaved.

Glad you guys enjoyed my pic dump too, and Cyn, I totally agree with you, there aren't any ep where he doesn't look adorable. :adore: Yep, you're right Aurora, it's from Turbulence, hehe, that's such a cute pic, I can totally imagine them all goofing around between takes... I bet it would be a lot of fun being on set. :D Thanks for posting that one CSINEWYORK000.

Steph & Cynthia, of course I love your pics. Eyecandy is a great way to procrastinate :bolian: I don't usually like guys with a scruff, but I have my exception list and AJ is part of it. I have a hard time imagining him clean-shaved.

Hahaha, eyecandy is indeed a very great way to procrastinate :devil:

And I'm like you, I don't usually like them with a scruff but AJ can pull it off! :cool: I managed to found a picture of him clean shave with spiky hair and... I prefer him with the scruff and just-got-out-of-bed hair lol

21504791.jpg

At the premier of The Contender in 2000!

CSINEWYORK000, thank you much for this awesome picture! :D AJ's face is precious lol

ETA

I was looking at AJ's filmography on IMDB to see if he played in The Contender (nope) and somehow that lead to YouTube and I found a trailer of his movie The Box, with Gabrielle Union. Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0cB_Ja4Rdo if you haven't seen it! Anyone watched the movie? Is it good?

Last edited:
:eek: Ohnoez! AJ clean shaved = big no no
Geez, I agree with you, he looks much better now. Thanks for the rest of the stuff, I'll have a look later, when I have a break after doing what I'm supposed to be doing now:thumbsup:

I'm with you Aurora, AJ - Scruff = No, no, no... :lol: I have to admit though, I do love scruff on guys, and AJ's no expection... ;) It just suits him, he looks so damn hot all of the time... :devil:

Thanks so much for all of the links Cynthia, when I get a chance, I'm going to sit and watch all of them. I always love his interviews, he's really quirky, and just seems to be a really down to earth and sweet guy, which is always nice to see in celebrities. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back