Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a random thought. Do we have any clue about how old Adam is on the show? I usually go by the actors age if nothing else is said, but also know that actors tend to play charaters younger than themselves. Certainly Mac has a different birthday than his actor counterpart, but I don't know his year of birth. Have there been any hints I haven't picked up on about Adams age?
I thought he was about late 20s

Yep, I'm with you Meggzie, I'd have thought of Adam to have been in his mid-late twenties, I dunno, he just seems to be still in a somewhat immature stage (which is one of the things I love about him), so I think that he'd be younger than AJ actually is... I dunno though, just a vibe that I get from him... :lol:

He could certainly pass for late twenties, I certainly get the immature vibe from him. I guess I'll just hold judgement until we get any hints on the show, its always nice to learn new titbits about our favourite charaters.

Haha that picture is CLASSIC!! They look like they get along really well off-set too. :thumbsup: Awh back to the topic of our fave nerd. I love Adam, and he totallllly deserved to be in the opening credits!! He brings a ray of light to the show...he is hilarious, I actually just sit and laugh at him every episode. His and Flack's facial expressions are priceless!! :lol::lol:
He makes science and biggg long chemical compounds sound cool lol :cool:

Since I've only posted in the "Introduce Yourself" thread so far, I thought I may as well jump in here and join in the Adam-loving. He's one of my favourite characters, I've loved seeing so much more of him in season 5 (please let there be much more come September!)...and I love that pic posted of the 3 CSI musketeers earlier :)

^ Hey :D welcome acidfang! Hope you're enjoying the forum so far!

That is why I don't want him to die in the cliffhanger... I love the show 10x more when he's there lol I'd be devastated if he was the one falling in the shoot out.

Adam needs a new girlfriend!! Or some more action in his life, he has to get out of the lab more. :D Or like Carmine said in a interview a while ago, he wants Adam to get shot. :p Poor baby but it is action, after all.

Hahaha, I remember that interview! But if he dies that means the end of all action in the life of Adam!!! :( lol I agree on the girlfriend thing. He need some lovin'. Same for Hawkes! But maybe to get more action they need to give him more story lines and develop more his character... Let's hope that is what's in store for Adam this year.

Here's some pics for y'all.

From Roma FicFest
a_j_bu10.jpg

From clothing campaign they shot in Brazil
02098910.jpg

Here's some pics for y'all.

From Roma FicFest

From clothing campaign they shot in Brazil

Ahhh, thank you for those lovely pics Bettine! That first one of Adam is just adorable, such lovely Irish eyes!
And the second two are nice as well, AJ can be quite sexy when he wants to! ;)

thanks for the pictures he is very cute
i think CSI NY play him down to make him younger i'd like to see Adam smarten but most of the time it looks like he just dragged his ass out of bed.

Amazing pictures, thank you so much Bettine!!! Never seen these pictures before, specially not the one from Roma FicFest. Such a beautiful Irish man!!!

Thank you so much for the pictures Bettine, he looks absolutely gorgeous *as always* especially in the beautiful close up. He looks good in blue. :D I agree with you Danny-Lindsay4e, I think that the show does play him down too much, I know that's how they want the character to be, but it would be nice to see him have to dress up for a special occasion... :adore:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back