Who Do YOU Think Shot Horatio???

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Carolyn_333, May 28, 2008.

?

Who Do YOU Think Shot Horatio

1. Rick Stetler

1.8%
  2. Ed Beagley Jr.'s season 5 character Scott O'Shea.

1.8%
  3. Judge Ratner broke out of prison and done it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Clavo Cruz's brother Ramon. Maybe he broke out of prison to shoot Horatio.

1.8%
  5. Ron Saris

34.5%
  6. Julia Winston

9.1%
  7. Kyle Harmon

7.3%
  8. No one. It was a blank. Horatio's faking.

43.6%
  1. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I'm taking a poll here. I wanna know who each of you think shot Horatio. I've put in everyone I can think of who could or should be a suspect. Yes, that includes IA-(Internal Affairs) officer Sgt. Rick Stetler.
    Listed above are the suspects.
    But I'm gonna list them here too.
    1...Rick Stetler
    2...Ed Beagley Jr.'s season 5 character Scott O'Shea.
    3...Judge Ratner broke out of prison and done it.
    4...Clavo Cruz's brother Ramon. Maybe he broke out of prison to shoot Horatio.
    5...Ron Saris
    6...Julia Winston
    7...Kyle Harmon
    8...No one. It was a blank. Horatio's faking.

Last edited: May 28, 2008
  2. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I got a feeling it's Ron Saris. It's the only way H can put the guy away.

3. Missing

Missing Pathologist

You know I said he faking but I forgot about the hole in the sunglasses so there had to be a bullet somewhere. I still think it is somehow staged.

1. If staged H wouldn't bring in Rick because then Rick would be asking way too many questions about circumstances.
    2, 3 & 4. Highly doubt it but you never know
    5. Ron has every reason to kill H.
    6. Not Julia because she knows H is right about Ron and he would just help her.
    7. I don't see Kyle shooting H because like he said he just found him.

4. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Can we not have Calleigh on the list? :lol: Can you imagine?

I'd vote 'other' if I could. purely because I can see Miami doing the 'none of the above, we're bringing another enemy for dear super-H just to throw you all off' thing.

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Other possibilities:

NYPD Detective Andy Sipowicz, who happened to be vacationing in Miami and thought he saw an ex-partner who owed him money or some other reason.

David Caruso's old acting teacher, who feels ashamed each time he or she watches the show.

A rival network executive who would like to win the time slot once in a while.

A columnist or reviewer for a weekly television listing magazine who would like to put the show out of its misery.

The star of an original forensics show that does not like the idea of spinoffs.

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

What about Joe LeBrock??? or that crazy chick from Season 5 who wanted to blow up all of Miami. Remember her??
    She just sailed off into the sunset & was never heard of again.

The obvious would be Ron, the unlikely but possible would be Ryan, so really I have no idea...he's ticked off so many people, it could be a number of people who have been already introduced to us that TPTB could resurface later.

According to Corey Miller, a couple of characters including Horatio, will join the dark side...so... Ray Jr. maybe?? It's in his blood that's for sure.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

There are a lot of good suspects on that list. I could see it being Stetler. He's been peeved at H ever since the whole Yelina thing. :lol:

Scott O'Shea is another good possibility. He did as much as threaten Horatio, right? I totally forgot about him though. Good idea! I've thought about Ramon and the judge before, but what about Ramon's father? Did he hold any ill will toward H for getting Ramon put in jail?

The most likely suspects are Ron and Julia. I can't really see it being Julia cause she had Horatio sent to Brazil to protect him from Ron before. She may not be all for him, but she doesn't want to see him dead either. At least this is true from what we've seen of her. I doubt she would risk losing her son by killing his father.

Thank you for not adding Ryan to the poll though. I hate that TPTB tried to make us think that he was involved. Ryan has every reason to be grateful to H (for getting his job back for him). He even told H: "You went to bat for me and I will not forget it." So it wouldn't make any sense at all for it to be Ryan (unless H asked him to do it in order to fake his death).

Here's another possibility: H didn't get all of the baddies in Brazil and some of them came to Miami to seek revenge against H for killing their buddies.

8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Oh interesting question! :)

To me, it's most likely Ron Saris. Although since I also think Horatio staged the entire thing (broken sunnies and all -I'm lookin' at you, season 6 promos), it could go either way. The only one on that list with such a strong motive though is Ron or Julia.

It would be interesting if the whole thing came completely out of left field, but with the text message, Horatio seeming to expect something -- also on his phone -- and Julia knowing about Horatio wanting to get Kyle out of there, the staging scenario to get Saris seems more likely to me. Then again, that's me trying to put reason to this show again.

9. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

On that last choice I originally started to word it this way:
    No one. That "It's done" text message Ryan got was from a friend he hired to shoot a blank at Horatio on Horatio's orders.

10. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

I've got a hunch it's Saris, but I love the idea of O'Shea (city councilman but danged if I can remember his actual title...) since we haven't seen him in a while, and he and H are not exactly good buddies. :D

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I thought it was "congressman", but I'm not sure if that was his title or not.

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I'd like to vote Calleigh too:lol:.That would be shocking.
    Plus I think she knows how to shoot her boss without hurting him cause we know it's fake.

Hmm I'd say Ron Saris. Right now, he's Horatio's n.1 enemy, although I have the doubt it was Kyle..he's a dangerous boy.

Rick....I'd love him too much if he shot Horatio :lol:. I love Rick.

Sonya Barak...hmm that's an interesting option. I loved her as an enemy, but she was a terrorist. I don't think she has time to waste for H:p

All the others should be in a jail & I don't think Horato hired one of them to stage his death.

13. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Someone come give me a good, swift kick in the butt. I just thought of another choice, which I wish I had thought of when I made the poll.
    How many episodes has it been since we've seen Jake??? The last time I remember seeing him was before the episode "Raising Caine" which was the last pre-writers' strike written, filmed and ready-to-air episode. Maybe Jake got fired and Horatio was part of Jake getting fired. So Jake gets even by shooting Horatio.
    BANG!!! Jake shot Horatio down...I'd buy that.
    :rommie: Hey. It's just a thought.:guffaw:

14. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

mjszud regarding your spoiler, very interesting possibility. I'd like to see that about Ray Jr.

15. Della

Della Police Officer

I was thinking that if this was a set-up but someone got the jump on it, then maybe it was the Mala Noche. However, if Kyle really is that pissed with Horatio then it could also have been him. The absolute obvious choice would be Ron Saris, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if they went with him as being the shooter, or at least the one who paid the shooter to shoot Horatio.

Still, if this is a fake-out and it all went to plan, then I don't think it matters one iota who the shooter was because as DC said in the interview in the vid behind the scenes on CBS, the set-up was so that it would give Horatio all the freedom in the world to hunt down Ron Saris.

What I think would be ultimately funny is Horatio discovering that the shooter was actually one of those other names on the List Calleigh gave him, because then maybe, just maybe he might realise just how vengeful he's become, to the point he's been blinded to everything else because of it.

Now that would be a good opener for me, and it may just get me back to watching CSI Miami with interest again, rather than simply having to tape the crap for my Hubby.

:)