Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Jul 20, 2009.

?

Gary: we do need a name

Poll closed Jul 30, 2009.
  1. Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. Gary #6: Uncensored

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. Gary #6: Take my breath away

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  7. Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  8. Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

14 vote(s)
    33.3%
  9. Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Gary #6: Pure Seduction

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  11. Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  12. Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

8 vote(s)
    19.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

*melts* :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore: i looooooooooooove this pic!! :luvlove::luvlove::luvlove:

my little contribution to a happy sunday!!!! :drool::drool: have a great rest of the weekend everybody!!! :hugegrin::hugegrin:

[​IMG]
    there is so much that is perfect about him in this pic i don't even know where to begin!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    .......can't tear eyes away..............
    *is subsequently reduced to melted puddle on the floor* :drool::devil::drool::devil::drool::devil::drool:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  2. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Dear Jade,

this curly hair :drool::drool::drool:, a little bit unshaved:drool::drool::drool::drool:, this look in his face....*thud*

big sigh, what a nice view for my cold and cloudy sunday here.

My contribution:
    [​IMG]

blue jeans and tight shirt, not bad either :devil::evil::devil:

btw thanks a lot to Lisa, Jools , Sam and Jade for the pics!!!

Enjoy your sunday ;)

3. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

howdy Sinister gii*slips*iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirls *crash against the wall*

HEY!!! this floor is too slippery....*takes the mop*

[​IMG][​IMG]

there...oooooooh!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool:

AMAZING pics!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: thanks girls!!!

and here's my part, have a great sunday!!!

[​IMG]

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

omg. that + lack of sleep = *drops dead* (seriously)

:drool: mmmmmmmmm......

right, i'm gonna go downstairs and i'm gonna polish me a toaster ;)

5. wildcat

wildcat Witness

:thumbsup: :adore:
    Thank you both! :thumbsup: You've made my day. :drool: :adore:
    (hurrying to add these to my collection :drool::drool::drool:).

6. wildcat

wildcat Witness

.....And...? ;) What's the verdict? :confused: Moderators, auuu! :lol:
    Can we send them a PM and ask?

7. wildcat

wildcat Witness

Blue, Sam222, CSI Senna, everybody here and in other threads on this site - thanks a lot for a warm welcome! :adore: :) That's so nice of you to notice. :)
    You all are a really nice gang - I'm so glad I found this place. :beer:

I'm a newbie here, so there are some things I'm still figuring out. ;) And I'm not a native English speaker (I'd say it's the third language for me), so sometimes my English may seem a bit off - please, bear with me. ;)

No, no, it's not our fault. ;) We all know whom to blame. :lol: :lol:

BTW, the mops and buckets should be provided on the main panel on the right - it's essential here and a question of our security! ;) :lol: - Just a suggestion for the mods. ;)

I would. But being a newbie I still did not figure out what's the system here - can you upload on this site or do you have to use smth external like photobucket? :rolleyes: And... (ashamed :alienblush: ) I don't know how to make caps (pathetic, right? ;) ), though I suppose I could learn if I find some time. :rolleyes:

It's hard to shock me by anything. ;) Well, I suppose that if in the next episode I see Mac and Stella together for real, I WILL be shocked - in a good sense. :guffaw:
    And who's Jools? :wtf: Should I be afraid of what she/he has to say? :lol:

Hm.. where are PMs? :rolleyes: I don't seem to have this option neither in CP nor on the main page. May be it's not available for newbies?

Oh, well, let's not forget where we are.
    Let me try this -

Meet the Lt. Dan band

[​IMG]

and Gary's kids (I guess that's been taken a few years back):

[​IMG]

8. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

OMG [​IMG] Sunday was a good day, but we need something to get us through the week, hons. Anyone... and I mean ANYONE who has these pics without the watermark, please pretty please UPLOAD :scream::scream::scream: Cause the temparature is rising. :adore::adore::adore:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wildcat, like Sam said, we're a colourful group from all parts of the world, English isn't my native language either, so we don't mind if we make spelling mistakes. ;)

Caps / pics can be best uploaded with Photobucket and than placed here. But I think you need at least 50 posts before you can upload. So post a lot, but don't double post within 24 hrs. You can always edit your post. Wouldn't want you to get into troubles with the mods. :alienblush:

Hello, meet Jools Als known as Chipmunk to some. :lol::lol::lol:

PM's (Private Messages) is also an option when you have about 50 posts I think... :confused: They can be found under the quick links and in your User CP.

9. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Sam's back! *whoooooooooooo!!!! Slippperyyyyyyy floooooooor!*

*mop, mop...*

[​IMG]

*Ahhh better.*

Wildcat, you can just call me 'Sam' or 'Sammy'. ;) Don't worry being newbie. After all we all have been that once and we know there's lot to learn and see. Take your time and like I said 'ask a lot too'. ;) I can see you've done that already and my friend Jools has answered already. Let's see is she left me something to write too! :lol:

Ouh don't mention, "watermark". :klingon: It's like a four letter word to me. So many times it's hardered my working on those pics! :scream: Unfurtunately I don't have'em. :(

Same here. English is not my native language either. It's my third actually, but I'm not very good in that second so I always think english is second! :lol:

I agree that photobucket is the best option. Yeah it was 50 posts. (You get that sooner than you might realize. ;) Yup don't get yourself into troubles with the mods. :alienblush:

Ups! :alienblush: My mistake! I forgot to write CSISenna! :lol: You're always "Jools" to me! :D

Yup 50 posts it was. I add there that whether you'd like to ask or make a request etc. send a privite messege. In that way you won't write 'out of the subject in threads which mods don't like.

And what else...well you can have 'friends' here. You can send 'friends request to those persons you like or they can send one to you. It's hard to explain shortly if you want to know more Jools (CSISenna) knows better, after all she told me about it that the time! :D

A LOOOOOOT of practical stuff but now INTO SUBJECT SAM! *slaps*

That pics Jade posted. I had to watch that again and have anyone else noticed that his eyes seems to have 'again' different colour. :drool::drool::drool: Not to mention I get sooo weak at the knees even when I just peek to look at it carefully! :lol:

Now I'm having trouble with my Pb-file. Let's see will this pic shows! :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

An intense Gary pic. Well actually it's more 'Mac' but...never mind! :D

Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  10. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi, fellow sinister-girls!!!

I have seen: Sam and Jools made a great job "launching" our newbie. THANKS!!!
    BTW, I am no native speaker too but the ladies here are very tolerant ;)

My contribution to this cold and cloudy day:

[​IMG]

:drool::drool::drool:
    no g-rated comment possible :devil::devil::devil:

Enjoy it:drool::drool:

11. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

BLUE!!!!!!!!! ................................. *is left speechless* i'd forgotten about that pic!!!! :hugegrin::hugegrin: and no, there is no 'G' rated comment even remotely possible :devil::devil::devil::devil:

never mind indeed!!! :D that is one of my all time favorite pics of gary/mac!! *thud* those eyes are so powerful and inviting all at the same time......... *melts* :adore::adore::adore: ........ and that shirt is just begging to be undone!!! :devil::evil::devil::evil::devil:

and before i head off tonight, i leave you with..................

Master Sergeant Sinise :hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin:

[​IMG]

i am SO going to call him 'Master Sergeant' from now on!! :D:D

Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  12. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Blue! That pic! Whoa! *Drooling* :drool::drool::drool:

It's better that I won't say anything right now...so I won't get to trouble!
    :devil::evil:

I agree that his eyes are so hypnotic. I had to pic on my wallpaper and I had to change it cause I just kept staring at his eyes! :lol: So tempting look and it almost says; "Come here if ya dare!" :devil:

Shirt...unbuttoning...ME FIRST!!!!!!! :evil::lol::evil:

Uh la la...'sergeant Sinise'....umm I got one more reason to dream about him...! :p Army guys are HOT! :drool: NOTICE THOSE ARMS!!! :drool::drool:

Okey some pics

[​IMG]
    Reminds a little Mac Taylor...imagine young det.Taylor...:adore::adore::adore:

[​IMG]
    Fireman Gary...Hooooooooot!!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

And this one then...is just amazing! :eek::adore::drool: Such a sexy man! I wanna rip that top off his body! You can see those tight muscles....:drool::drool::drool:

Of course, I'm a good girl. Mopping calls!

[​IMG]

13. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

hey if you're trying to kill me you're all doing a pretty good job...MY GOD!!!

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

i'll just mop, because believe me it's the only thing i'm able to do at the moment...

SIDEBURNS!!!!!!:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore::adore: i have a thing for them :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

[​IMG]

14. wildcat

wildcat Witness

Ohhhh....:drool: :adore: :drool: :adore: Where did this one come from?

And his eyes - you are absolutely right! They are mesmerizing.... I also have to admit that I found myself more than once drown in those eyes and just looking at the photo, not doing anything... and time just disappears...;):)

:shifty: Police officer. But the uniform is different from the current one. Either it's season 1 or one of his "crooked cops" roles (I haven't seen those). :)

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: You and every other girl... :lol: :drool::drool::devil::devil:

Besides jokes - this guy is really fit, even now, let alone when he was younger. What did he do? As far as I know, he's never been in any kind of physical work/training/sports. Worked out a couple of hours every day? Somehow I didn't think a theater actor would do this. :lol: But whatever he did, it worked - he is SOOOOO HOT.... :drool::drool::drool::devil::devil::devil:

I heard I have to clean up....:lol:

[​IMG][​IMG]

So, does it mean you like more Mac circa season 1 vs Mac season 2-6? ;):lol:

15. wildcat

wildcat Witness

Indeed....:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::drool::devil:

So, you BOTH have a thing for the army guys? :lol::lol:

What about an army guy with a guitar? ;)

[​IMG]

Or a hot army guy in a hot airplane? ;)

[​IMG]

DO NOT GRAB! :guffaw::guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.