Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Gary: we do need a name

• Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: Take my breath away

• Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

• Gary #6: Pure Seduction

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
here some pics

n688240257_1392682_9651-1.jpg

I'm gonna faint. I'm gonna faint. Somebody catch me.
*faints, hits floor with a thud, everything within 12 feet shakes like a 3.3 earthquake.*
When I faint, I don't fool around. :lol:
LMA:lol: sitting here thinking how Gary's wife might react if she came here and read this thread.

Last edited:
I think Gary's wife would probably find half of what we say very fuuny, the other half she would most likely agree with. and then she consdier herself very lucky that we would all kill to be with him, and she gets to sleep in the same bed as him every night.

Now I know we see Gary wearing a suit often but as we well know how handsome he looks so I couldn't help myself with these! :D

545640.jpg
*THUD*
normal_0151.jpg

Enough formal? Okey I have one casual pic too! :devil:
*DUBLE THUD*
*TRIPLE THUD*

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I think Gary's wife would probably find half of what we say very fuuny, the other half she would most likely agree with. and then she consdier herself very lucky that we would all kill to be with him, and she gets to sleep in the same bed as him every night.
i agree...now if you'll excuse me i'll go back to my sulky/envious mood :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I agree. She really is a very lucky woman. :) I mean being together with such amazing man all those years. ;) I think if she would read this thread we would have a fun time! :D I think she would probably mention to him something about "you're having a quite enthusiastic fans!" :lol: But still thinking "you're mine!" :lol:

Originally posted by *lisasimpson*
haha sam, you posted all those pics and the only one i'm looking at is your sig!!!

LOL! :lol::lol::lol: You're not the only one who has been stuck in my banner! :D You have no idea how hard it was for me to DO that! :guffaw: Hmm I have admit I didn't guessed how powerful effect it caused in here! :lol:

On the other hand if you look at these next two pictures you'll know why the effect is "always" strong and knockouting! :p

0032.jpg

Casual look...:drool:those arms...:devil:light beard...:drool::devil::drool:
See ya later ladies you'll find me on the floor....!

*THUD*

*faints for happiness*

6222-1.jpg

God! :eek::devil::eek: that pic practically begs to jump into bed!! :devil::devil::devil:

*Hold on a sec...I'l just grab something! :evil::evil::evil:*

gary is on tv in the uk pretty much right now (forrest gump on channel 4) and i'm sitting here writing my essay instead. it's quite a sacrifice....:lol::scream::scream:

*big squishy hugs* Blue, you are the best!!!!:hugegrin::hugegrin: i loooooooved that interview, but was it just me, or did it cut off early?:wtf:

"I'm promoting!" :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: i just made the mistake of watching it at school in the computer lab and i couldn't help but keep giggling at that line and his face when he said it..........got several sideways looks!!!! :p:lol::lol::lol:

although i have a personal reason to take his mission to heart (my brother is a Lt. in the Air Force :D), it was really touching to see how he is so truly affected by and dedicated to our troops:adore::adore: so much of what people offer to them is just lip service, but he really means every word and sentiment he expresses. gary, i love you!! :adore:

Okay ladies, I'm back. My feaver broke, and now it's just rising again. :devil::devil::devil: And erm... the doc just left, I need some life support. :drool::drool::drool: Who on earth dares to risk some Taylor girl's health? :confused: Well no harm done here, Jools needs to enjoy the ride, lay back and *coughs* stop thinking below the belt.

Okay ladies, I'm back. My fever broke, and now it's just rising again. :devil::devil::devil: And erm... the doc just left, I need some life support. :drool::drool::drool: Who on earth dares to risk some Taylor / Sinister girl's health? :confused: Well no harm done here, Jools needs to enjoy the ride, lay back and *coughs* stop thinking below the belt.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!Fine!!!!....*mumbles cursings storming into thread* *looks at pics and starts immediatly to cool off*

*deep breaths* now, the guy who is supposed to be my bestfriend is a jerk and i need some Gary pics to calm down...

normal_Sinise_CBS_Summer_2006_co-2.jpg

clickable

there...now i definately feel better...sorry for the rant Sinister girls...

was it just me, or did it cut off early?:wtf:

it did! it cut him off mid sentence! that's not good! unless you have an alternative preferable to him speaking of course:guffaw::guffaw: also there was a thing in the trailer about the treadmill that wasn't in the video - it must've come after the cut. here's hoping the whole thing is online somewhere....

"I'm promoting!" :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: i just made the mistake of watching it at school in the computer lab and i couldn't help but keep giggling at that line and his face when he said it..........got several sideways looks!!!! :p:lol::lol::lol:

haha that made me giggle too :) if you're worried about sideways looks (and worse!) don't ever listen to the fresh air/steppenwolf anniversary audiobook broadcast in public.... oops.

it did! it cut him off mid sentence! that's not good! unless you have an alternative preferable to him speaking of course:guffaw::guffaw: also there was a thing in the trailer about the treadmill that wasn't in the video - it must've come after the cut. here's hoping the whole thing is online somewhere....
HA! so it wasn't my crazy imagination!! the whole thing has gotta appear on YT at some point i would think......right? let's hope so anyway! :D

haha that made me giggle too :) if you're worried about sideways looks (and worse!) don't ever listen to the fresh air/steppenwolf anniversary audiobook broadcast in public.... oops.
*cough* yes.......:guffaw: fortunately i had the wisdom to listen to it for the first time in my car by myself on the way to work, otherwise.............:lol: i love it that he's such a bundle of quiet, sneaky hilarity that just bursts out in the most unexpected, way and moment. even if i know what's coming, it doesn't help! :guffaw: hence why the steppenwolf interview remains firmly locked in the no-public listening vault as well as most of his tv interviews (that jon stewart one in particular)! :lol:

HA! so it wasn't my crazy imagination!! the whole thing has gotta appear on YT at some point i would think......right? let's hope so anyway! :D

*cough* yes.......:guffaw: fortunately i had the wisdom to listen to it for the first time in my car by myself on the way to work, otherwise.............:lol: i love it that he's such a bundle of quiet, sneaky hilarity that just bursts out in the most unexpected, way and moment. even if i know what's coming, it doesn't help! :guffaw: hence why the steppenwolf interview remains firmly locked in the no-public listening vault as well as most of his tv interviews (that jon stewart one in particular)! :lol:

Guess I know what you are talking about, ladies:drool::devil::evil:
I prefer listening to it on my own...;) so nobody can disturb my imagination :devil:

About that interview, I hope to find more on the net... I am searching:) but at least 5 minutes Gary ain´t bad for the beginning ;)

3566841791_6f31437340.jpg

Nice pic, please concentrate on his face !!!!:devil::evil::devil:

^ me too!

haha yes i have a few of those too! i made the mistake of listening to the fresh air one on the tube... although i suspect if i'd been in the car i'd have run someone over or something because my focus would not have been on the road!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back