Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Gary: we do need a name

• Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: Take my breath away

• Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

• Gary #6: Pure Seduction

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, everybody! I've been silently reading this forum for some time, but now it seems the curiosity lured me out. :lol: Or may be it's just a month-long CSI:NY abstinence - when even waiting one more day till tomorrow is like an eternity. :brickwall: :lol:

fresh air/steppenwolf anniversary audiobook broadcast .

What are you all talking about? I tried to find it on youtube, but could not. Could anybody share a link if it exists? Please?

i don't think it's linkable, it was an audiobook that i believe came from a podcast, celebrating steppenwolf's 25th anniversary. basically it was an interview with 4 members, gary, terry kinney, joan allen and laurie metcalfe. the first half was gary and terry reminiscing about the early days of the company, which involved quite a lot of giggling on gary's part - terry did most of the talking but you could hear gary giggling in the background which was quite amusing; the second half was joan & laurie and they were talking about nude scenes, they mentioned a play they did way back when which involved a 20 minute nude scene featuring gary and laurie. as laurie put it it was "way too much" :lol: i was listening to that on the tube and laughing out loud quite a lot and people were giving me very funny looks.

Thanks, Lisasimpson!
Too bad it's not somewhere out there on the web. :(

they mentioned a play they did way back when which involved a 20 minute nude scene featuring gary and laurie. as laurie put it it was "way too much" :lol:

I just can picture this. :guffaw: That certainly would be "way too much" for the viewers' sanity. :lol:

#887 @ lisasimpson:
lisasimpson: Yes! I remember that as a podcast from National Public Radio (NPR)...'Fresh Aire with host, Terry Gross' was the title. I added it to my iPod for all eternity.
Yes, lisasimpson, Terry Kinney and Gary Sinise spoke first. Then, I was fascinated to listen to the most animated conversation by Joan Allen and Laurie Metcalf in the second part of the podcast. It made be wish I lived in Chicago and attended Steppenwolf in the late 70's to 80's!

IMAGINE: Laurie teasing Joan about the 'first act', is an opening scene of a play where in the first 10 MINUTES, the audience watches a naked Gary and Joan lying on a bed,...interacting... Joan and Laurie laughing and the conversation is hushed and humorous when they remark.. '...oh, what were we thinking back in those days...' Not t hat I memorized the last 20 minutes of a 50 minute podcast, hee

I promise you ladies, I will find, then return here, to post the podcast link information and the name of the play. Believe me, I have stalked, erm, researched the Steppenwolf website archives for the play's name or any images....

Enjoy the day, hee hee

i don't think it's linkable, it was an audiobook that i believe came from a podcast, celebrating steppenwolf's 25th anniversary. basically it was an interview with 4 members, gary, terry kinney, joan allen and laurie metcalfe. the first half was gary and terry reminiscing about the early days of the company, which involved quite a lot of giggling on gary's part - terry did most of the talking but you could hear gary giggling in the background which was quite amusing; the second half was joan & laurie and they were talking about nude scenes, they mentioned a play they did way back when which involved a 20 minute nude scene featuring gary and laurie. as laurie put it it was "way too much" :lol: i was listening to that on the tube and laughing out loud quite a lot and people were giving me very funny looks.
#887 @ lisasimpson:
lisasimpson: Yes! I remember that as a podcast from National Public Radio (NPR)...'Fresh Aire with host, Terry Gross' was the title. I added it to my iPod for all eternity.
Yes, lisasimpson, Terry Kinney and Gary Sinise spoke first. Then, I was fascinated to listen to the most animated conversation by Joan Allen and Laurie Metcalf in the second part of the podcast. It made be wish I lived in Chicago and attended Steppenwolf in the late 70's to 80's!

IMAGINE: Laurie teasing Joan about the 'first act', is an opening scene of a play where in the first 10 MINUTES, the audience watches a naked Gary and Joan lying on a bed,...interacting... Joan and Laurie laughing and the conversation is hushed and humorous when they remark.. '...oh, what were we thinking back in those days...' Not t hat I memorized the last 20 minutes of a 50 minute podcast, hee

I promise you ladies, I will find, then return here, to post the podcast link information and the name of the play. Believe me, I have stalked, erm, researched the Steppenwolf website archives for the play's name or any images....

Enjoy the day, hee hee

#887 @ lisasimpson:

Enjoy the day, hee hee
Hello, ladies - I am back: I found the podcast and the iTunes subscription to NPR: Fresh Air Podcast: I did not find the exact podcast yet, but I promise, I'll stalk it for you.

NPR Podcasts... Fresh Air from WHYY, the Peabody Award-winning weekday magazine of contemporary ... Hosted by Terry Gross, the show features intimate conversations with today's ...
http://www.npr.org/rss/podcast/podcast_detail.php?siteId=7060034

I bring a new discovery as a present for you: Here is a wonderful, enlightening interview with Mr. Sinise about 10 webpages in length. Get you favorite beverage and enjoy... I am only on page 6 and he is still talking about the 80s. swoons......

http://www.allbusiness.com/services/amusement-recreation-services/4368162-1.html
MADE IN AMERICA: From Steinbeck to Shepard, Gary Sinise and Steppenwolf have kept the American voice alive in the theatre - a spirit the actor continues to bring to his film work.
By Scott Proudfit Publication: Back Stage West Date: Thursday, February 24 2000

^ i was on that npr site very recently as i wanted to share the podcast with someone, i believe that (i can't remember exactly) either the podcast in question isn't there at all, or it's only part of it that's up there. there are definitely shareable versions around though.

thanks for the interview :) although be aware it's only available in full if you subscribe to their journals (luckily i can get them through my uni, but....) i can copy and paste for everyone else if they wany, ie the whole thing and not just the teaser, i don't know if that's allowed tho...

oh and the naked scene was definitely 20 minutes (not 10) according to laurie - ouch.... :lol:

Last edited:

Hello, ladies - I am back: I found the podcast and the iTunes subscription to NPR: Fresh Air Podcast: I did not find the exact podcast yet, but I promise, I'll stalk it for you.
I bring a new discovery as a present for you: Here is a wonderful, enlightening interview with Mr. Sinise about 10 webpages in length. Get you favorite beverage and enjoy...

Gyyy....:lol: I DO imagine... :lol: (mind in the gutter.. :drool:)

Thanks a lot for the links! :beer:The second one is precious - there are so few articles about early Sinise. Usually whatever comes up is some kind of interview on Gary/Lt.Dan band and the troops.

In gratitude let me share with you this piece (some interesting reading - makes you appreciate even more what G.Sinise achieved :thumbsup:) -
The guts and the glory | Books | The Guardian
Enjoy! :)

^ i was on that npr site very recently as i wanted to share the podcast with someone, i believe that (i can't remember exactly) either the podcast in question isn't there at all, or it's only part of it that's up there. there are definitely shareable versions around though.

thanks for the interview :) although be aware it's only available in full if you subscribe to their journals (luckily i can get them through my uni, but....) i can copy and paste for everyone else if they wany, ie the whole thing and not just the teaser, i don't know if that's allowed tho...

oh and the naked scene was definitely 20 minutes (not 10) according to laurie - ouch.... :lol:

oooohh yes please!!! can you do that?

i will if it's ok with the mods, i don't want to go doing anything that's not allowed!

Lisa, we would never force you to do that :angel: evil things....
but we can ask for ....:angel:

BTW welcome wildcat ( where are Jools or Sam with our "rules ")

Here a THANKGOD IT`S FRIDAY PIC:
CVW-00116940085.jpg

Have a nice weekend everybody;)

^ maybe a mod could clarify? normally i'd do it no problem but it's a subscriber only thing so i guess it's subject to different copyright rules etc, i don't want to get anyone in trouble for posting something i shouldn't? but if they say it's ok, absolutely :)

i was watching crime story again last night - i watched the pilot (i should've watched it earlier, i've seen quite a few of the main episodes now!) and it was two hours long, like watching a proper movie! it was really good though, i'm getting quite into it. then i watch gary's ep again just because... well, i thought i should :D

clicky

:drool:

*Runs in
042.gif
feeling rotten since beeing off awhile! * :rolleyes:

Hello! Gosh I'm so out what you've been talking! :lol: We are preparing a show since we're high school seniors and I tried to catch two days teachers! :lol: (believe it wasn't as easy as I thought! :rolleyes:)And now I have the fun part in front "editing" :D So it's been a busy week but thank god it's weekend!:)

WELCOME WILDCAT! :thumbsup: I see Blue already mentioned telling the rules and since Jools is somewhere else, *calls her* hopefully feeling betten and having a good time with our marines I'll tell you something for a start and Jools can add if I 'probably will' forget something! :lol:

1) Bring a lot of buckets with you. We don't wanna hear too much *thuds* since the floor is slippery. :lol: Although it's still happening but blame this man's hotness cause we tend to get distracted and forget to mop before we leave. :D
2) Share picures if you had'em. It doesn't matter if they are already posted here once. We will never get tired to see this man!
3) We are quite colourful group here. So don't be shocked about what are we saying. (Jools will tell you more about this subject...:guffaw:)
4) But most of all. Have fun here. Ask if you don't understand something or send some of us PM (private massege). We are ready to help. :)

Huh! I think there's something. You know I think I should save these "rules" somewhere so I don't need to write it over and over again! :lol:

Lisa: Thanks for posting that cute pic from Crime Story! :drool: I've watched that couple times now from youtube and I love it more and more! Gary is sooooooo cute there! :luvlove:I'd wanna hug him when he's interrogated. He looks so scared and vulnerable....My heart always melts when I look at him! :adore:

Blue, thanks for reminding me and thanks a lot for posting that pic! ;) I haven't seen that before. He looks handsome! But on the other hand doesn't he always!?! :lol::drool:

Sorry but what 'naked scene' are you guys talking about?!? :eek::devil: *mind goes to somewhere....:evil:* 20 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! :eek::devil:

*faints for just thinking about it!* :guffaw:

I read that interview. I liked that a lot. ;) Especially that comedy part where Gary said: " Hey, don't laugh. I'd like to do a light comedy." I can imagine that moment! :lol: But I'd lvoe to see him playing one....It would be so different, but I'm sure he would be good in it. Knowing that he's not "that serious person" as some think. ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by *lisasimpson*
i will if it's ok with the mods, i don't want to go doing anything that's not allowed!

Lisa, we would never force you to do that :angel: evil things....
but we can ask for ....:angel:
Yes we would never "force"....but evil thing when it comes to this man...well if you ask me it's hard to not refuse! :guffaw:
Indeed we ask for....:angel: *fingers crossed*

Okey I didn't come without a 'present' so two pics! :D
http://talk.csifiles.com/[URL=http:...-gary-sinise-9888922-864-713.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Rules, Jools? :confused: O righty, newbies here. Welcome Wildcat! :devil::devil::devil: Sorry I haven't been here in a while, but you know RL and blah... blah... blah... :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks to our lovely Sam for telling you all about the rules. AND... and we DO love rules :devil::devil::devil: BUT we also love to break them. :p:p:p I'm just gonna add 1 more rule and that's rule #1: Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go to the Gary/Mac thread and drool. :drool::drool::drool: And forget to clean up after themselves. *SLAPS!* Otherwise, have fun in this thread!

Sorry, I haven't been here for a while, but you know RL and blah blah blah... now rules. :devil::devil:

BUT... I don't come here giftless...

160110-1.jpg

Gary in Red... *is dancing with me - cheeck to cheek*

4-love.gif

160110-2.jpg

And another one bites the dust.
not-tagged-smiley-13230.gif

And Jools is back in to her corner... *Wonders which one, she loves little soldiers/marines* :devil::devil::devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back